cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Version 14.10.1 Release
This is the release for 14.10.1, that is a bug fix update for 14.10 with some small feature changes, mainly some more scenes with Lilith the vampire. Since the open beta little has been changed, one image for Kate was swapped and some minor changes to notes in the phone and some minor typos

For those using the beta 14.10.1 the swapped image is attached and the updated compile.js file. There ARE NOT NEEDED for any of the downloads below

Changelog
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links
Full Install

1.05Gb
mirror

Android APK

mirror

Update for version 14.9 or later (some images can be missing for early 14.9 releases)

mirror

Installation
Full version: extract to a folder of your choice
APK: install as normal
Update: copy into your existing game installation and unzip 'here'

Notes:
- I have occasionally seen cases related to the memory'save game slot change where the number of game saves suddenly resets to 0. If you see this your saves are still there. Exit the game and re-run and they should be restored
Also if you decrease save slots then the save games are not lost above the current limit, just hidden
- there are quite a few variations for the Sarah events depending on Murder, Apprentice, Conspiracy paths and it is difficult to thoroughly check all possible cases, so please allow for possible issues there.

Last edited:
Reactions: wep

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
cmacleod42 thanks for excellent game:love:(y),will there be more interaction between mc,mom and sis (that nun outfit omg:devilish::love:(y))in future;)

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
any saves ?
Yes, posted multiple times in the thread, but as I have commented before I am unsure why. A majority of events in the game are not repeatable, so a late game save will only show a small portion of the game. Still I wlll again attach some. The Elian save is a bit hacked so I advise to not use for general game play

cmacleod42 thanks for excellent game:love:(y),will there be more interaction between mc,mom and sis (that nun outfit omg:devilish::love:(y))in future;)
Probably, I like the characters, particularly Tracy. There had been suggestions in the past for a non-charm romance path for her, based on her ice-cream scene

The nun set is quite nice for Ariel Rebel, but all of her sets are!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ginji

LenioTG

Oct 11, 2017
Hi everyone!

I'm stuck at this part of the walkthrough: The first time you use one, a ghost will appear. Follow it to the school, your street and then to a side alley. Watch the ghost walk through the wall. Cast Pass to enter the Hidden Room, and examine the note to learn "Dai Chu", the Charm spell. (Note: Kate leaves her home and Mr Beasley leaves his classroom now)

I had already seen the ghost before.
Should I restart?

How can I cast the pass spell?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Hi everyone!

I'm stuck at this part of the walkthrough: The first time you use one, a ghost will appear. Follow it to the school, your street and then to a side alley. Watch the ghost walk through the wall. Cast Pass to enter the Hidden Room, and examine the note to learn "Dai Chu", the Charm spell. (Note: Kate leaves her home and Mr Beasley leaves his classroom now)

Should I restart?

The ghost was just leading you, you can visit the alley and cast pass anytime, he does not need to be present to do it.

The pass spell is used from your inventory using the 'cast' option, or click on the icon. If you have not learned it yet go to the library and talk to Tess

Reactions: LenioTG

LenioTG

Oct 11, 2017
The ghost was just leading you, you can visit the alley and cast pass anytime, he does not need to be present to do it.

The pass spell is used from your inventory using the 'cast' option, or click on the icon. If you have not learned it yet go to the library and talk to Tess
Thank you for your quick reply!

I've already talked to Tess, but I don't see any "Pass" in the inventory.
I have asked her to decifer the book, and clicked both options. Now I just see "forget it now".

I only have Book, Phone, Paperweight, Shovel, Scissors, String, Magnet, Crystal, Candles and Holy Water.

UPDATE: Solved!
I hadn't understand I had to actually type "Serphoni".

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
Thank you for your quick reply!

I've already talked to Tess, but I don't see any "Pass" in the inventory.
I have asked her to decifer the book, and clicked both options. Now I just see "forget it now".

I only have Book, Phone, Paperweight, Shovel, Scissors, String, Magnet, Crystal, Candles and Holy Water.
To learn Pass or any other spell first you have to use magic enough so the spellbook will flash red, which is the indication you can learn a new spell.

Is book flashing red?

Reactions: LenioTG

LenioTG

Oct 11, 2017
To learn Pass or any other spell first you have to use magic enough so the spellbook will flash red, which is the indication you can learn a new spell.

Is book flashing red?
Yes!
In all honesty, I'm using cheats: I usually browse a game very fastly to see if I enjoy the M2F content, then I play it again reading everything carefully! :)

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
Yes!
In all honesty, I'm using cheats: I usually browse a game very fastly to see if I enjoy the M2F content, then I play it again reading everything carefully! :)
Also, with the list of items you have provided, there maybe something you have to do first. Two of the items in the list should be combined to make something to find an item at that location. But that may depend on which path you are playing?

LenioTG

Oct 11, 2017
Also, with the list of items you have provided, there maybe something you have to do first. Two of the items in the list should be combined to make something to find an item at that location. But that may depend on which path you are playing?
I'm just following this walkthrough letter by letter:
Now I'm progressing, thank you :)

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Hi everyone!

Should I restart?

Read the walkthrough carefully, you will find the answer from there and no, you don't need to restart, you only need to restart or load the game if you get game over. I recommend you to use the walkthrough from the Help folder because it is updated, i don't know if the online version is updated to recent version.

aon11

Sep 24, 2017
Dumb questions time: I'm following the walkthrough (murder path) and it tells me to charm officer Smith, in particular I need to "
Next visit the Jail Cells and yell for attention. Charm Officer Becky Smith." The thing is that I have no idea how to find these jail cells.

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes