el1990

May 5, 2017
Yes, posted multiple times in the thread, but as I have commented before I am unsure why. A majority of events in the game are not repeatable, so a late game save will only show a small portion of the game. Still I wlll again attach some. The Elian save is a bit hacked so I advise to not use for general game play

Probably, I like the characters, particularly Tracy. There had been suggestions in the past for a non-charm romance path for her, based on her ice-cream scene

The nun set is quite nice for Ariel Rebel, but all of her sets are!

Hi, can someone say, where these saves are in regard of the walkthrough?

I have quite the difficulty saving sarah, and the davy quest is also not done. so not sure where i am exactly...

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Hi, can someone say, where these saves are in regard of the walkthrough?

I have quite the difficulty saving sarah, and the davy quest is also not done. so not sure where i am exactly...
These saves were mainly aimed at new content in version 14.10. You can check the save posted last page by a user as it is fairly late and just before defeating Davy

The Elian one is quite late in the game but it is a bit edited.

The pre Logan & Jones is fairly late game

The others vary but are earlyish

Sorry to work out where you are in them check the notes in your phone and see what is marked undone

What is so hard about saving Sarah? Have the vampyre encounter, make sure to have a magical defence and give the Book to her. Done
Otherwise first find Kurndorf's crypt, do the event, but do not give her the Book, learn the spell and go to the crypt and charm her. Do so before the next night fall.

riez

Oct 17, 2018
These saves were mainly aimed at new content in version 14.10. You can check the save posted last page by a user as it is fairly late and just before defeating Davy

The Elian one is quite late in the game but it is a bit edited.

The pre Logan & Jones is fairly late game

The others vary but are earlyish

Sorry to work out where you are in them check the notes in your phone and see what is marked undone

What is so hard about saving Sarah? Have the vampyre encounter, make sure to have a magical defence and give the Book to her. Done
Otherwise first find Kurndorf's crypt, do the event, but do not give her the Book, learn the spell and go to the crypt and charm her. Do so before the next night fall.
How do i remove all Vampires from town or do i need Lilith with me?

D

Deleted member 2342882

Hi, I am at the construction site trying to meet with catherine but I cant call her. I also noticed i can't call people to go to the pool either is this a bug or am i missing something.

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Hi, I am at the construction site trying to meet with catherine but I cant call her. I also noticed i can't call people to go to the pool either is this a bug or am i missing something.
for Catherine to come you need to be in the construction site between 12-13 and you can wait there until clock is after 12.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
How do i remove all Vampires from town or do i need Lilith with me?
What vampires? Lilith is the only one you really meet. There are the assorted creatures in the Sacred Clearing but at this time there is nothing that can be done to them.

If you mean Lilith, then let Sarah charm her and leave her with Sarah. On the Murder path only there is a way to kill Lilith in a particular case, only in the 'transfer' event once you have found out from people like Esmeralda and have ome stakes

She asked to meet at a particular time, most likely you are not at that time, come back the following day at the correct time

The pool requires you to get the idea to call them, visit the pool at night time when Donna is not around distracting you

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
She goes first to her room to pack, get there first and hide or use invisibility and charm her
Mmm, I thought I did go right to her place, and that's what I thought would happen, but she wasn't there, and then the phone said she'd left forever, but I try it again, thank you! ;)

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Mmm, I thought I did go right to her place, and that's what I thought would happen, but she wasn't there, and then the phone said she'd left forever, but I try it again, thank you! ;)
Preferably teleport, but you may have to wait a little, and make sure you are using 14.10 not any of the 14.9 versions as in 14.9.x there was a problem for invisibility

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Hi i'm stuck, when Sarah talked to me about darkness i didn't catch that i was starting the vampire storyline so i didn't do anything, now i think i fucked up because when i visit her at sir Gates home she's in her room with the vampire and they attack me and always lose
Do i have to start over?

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes