hameleona

Oct 27, 2018
At one point you can see some funny stuff with Lauren and Sarah, but you can't charm ether, iirc, unless something changed radically in the last updates on the apprentice path. The point when you trigger their content on that path is after the Seance

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
At one point you can see some funny stuff with Lauren and Sarah, but you can't charm ether, iirc, unless something changed radically in the last updates on the apprentice path. The point when you trigger their content on that path is after the Seance
I am well after the seance, i already took care of Davy, but i haven't seen lauren or her with sarah once during my playtime, she basically disappeared

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Apprentice path here, i'm trying to find a way to charm lauren and have access to sarah gates room, but lauren never appears in any location of the gates mansion and sarah is always in the room with ronald gates, but i can't interact in any way with her
After you meet Sarah on the way to visit Sir Ronald, the next time you visit the Mansion Lauren will meet you in the entry hall and tell you about Sarah being tired etc. Follow and peek but do not enter the bathroom

After this you can visit Sarah in her room, and sometimes Lauren will meet you on the way up and at those times you can try to charm her. You have to repeat this 3 times

You can also study with Sir Ronald until after night falls, try to leave and be blocked. Ask Sir Ronald and you will be offered a room and again encounter Lauren

BUT
I am not 100% sure you can charm Lauren currently on the apprentice path, it has been but it is difficult and you must use every opportunity. I will be checking this for the next release but I am planning on altering their content and expanding then

Last edited:

Zerath

Nov 16, 2016
Hello, currently i'm on the murder path at the point when i just charmed sarah and after talking i got a blank image screen.
When i try to magnify it then i get message than sarah10bd.mp4 file is missing. I've searched threads on f95 tfgames and hypnopics but didnt find any clues. I even downloaded game from other links.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Hello, currently i'm on the murder path at the point when i just charmed sarah and after talking i got a blank image screen.
When i try to magnify it then i get message than sarah10bd.mp4 file is missing. I've searched threads on f95 tfgames and hypnopics but didnt find any clues. I even downloaded game from other links.
The image is in the update version of 14.10.1 but it looks like I did not update the full install correctly for these image changes. If you download and apply the update for 14.10.1 then you will get this and some other missing images for her

Reactions: jackoffonher

Zerath

Nov 16, 2016
The image is in the update version of 14.10.1 but it looks like I did not update the full install correctly for these image changes. If you download and apply the update for 14.10.1 then you will get this and some other missing images for her
Downloaded thet patch from first post and still that video is missing while all pics are there

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Downloaded thet patch from first post and still that video is missing while all pics are there
I just checked, the image is definitely in the 14.10.1 update. It is not a video, it is a jpg image, it is shown in the error as a mp4 given how the game tries different extensions when it does not find the image

Last edited:

larbitre06

Jun 10, 2017
hello . How to save the witch Jessica in the session with Kundorf, Jesse and the demon? thank. Sorry i don't speak english very well

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
hello . How to save the witch Jessica in the session with Kundorf, Jesse and the demon? thank. Sorry i don't speak english very well
You need to have a magical defense. Delay doing the Seance until you have one, say the chant Alison can teach you, or Gina's necklace

x714nz

Jun 4, 2020
Hello! I already unoife enspell the vampyre.. and now i'm lost what to do... what must i do with the vampyre???

And then, i already give the suitcase to mom and she is nowhere to be found ;( please help..

Thank you!

Jan 24, 2020
to find Mom you need to go to the TV station at night and "Pass" into the rear of the building where you will find them, then check Gabbys office for more....

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Hello! I already unoife enspell the vampyre.. and now i'm lost what to do... what must i do with the vampyre???

And then, i already give the suitcase to mom and she is nowhere to be found ;( please help..

Thank you!
There is no more story with Lilith, aside from visit some people at night with her for some scenes. Also there is what happens if you have her feed on Tina (save first)

As the last poster noted, visit them at the station and peek in on what they are doing

x714nz

Jun 4, 2020
There is no more story with Lilith, aside from visit some people at night with her for some scenes. Also there is what happens if you have her feed on Tina (save first)

As the last poster noted, visit them at the station and peek in on what they are doing
Thank you for the reply guys!!, i already checked the tv station ( already passes so many day after the suitcase given) at night, and cast "pass" on the tv station, and there are nothing to see (only ended up in hallway)
Do you have any advices???

There aren't any way to charm sarah after i take the vampyre on apprentice version??

Thank you for the support (dev&forum) and the great game!

jaboney

Jun 9, 2019
Then if you have done the possession and had sex with the thrall as Mother Superior you should be able to return in person to Mother Superior's room and teleport Leanne out of there, as long as you have all the preparations in place
- Ms Jones taught you the ritual
- you have the Hidden Room as a place of power
- you know Teleport and the training Precise Transitions

If you have all these, if you like post me your save game and I will check and let you know what you have missed out

I'm sure I've done it properly in the past, but how do I make the hidden room "a place of power"? I have the rest of the requirements but I get, "You know the ritual to save Leanne but not everything is ready for it."

Edit sorry that message was a year (or 2) old I used the search function.

Edit 2: Never mind under further searching I saw your reply to someone else that I needed to cast Clairvoyance in the hidden room, allowing me the prompt in the aquarium. Keeping this here for others

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Thank you for the reply guys!!, i already checked the tv station ( already passes so many day after the suitcase given) at night, and cast "pass" on the tv station, and there are nothing to see (only ended up in hallway)
Do you have any advices???

There aren't any way to charm sarah after i take the vampyre on apprentice version??

Thank you for the support (dev&forum) and the great game!
There is a strict time limit to sort out Gabby/Mom, a few days (up to 5). If you did not sort things out in that time they are gone and you have hit a bad end. Tracy will tell you something and try casting Hydromancy, but there is no way back short of cheating or loading an earlier save

Sarah cannot be charmed on the Apprentice paths, only on the Murder paths, but not bath scene for instance on the Murder path

You are welcome

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Just spoke to Jade about Elian, but I'm not sure what to do next.
The current walkthrough does explain, but it depends when you mean, before trying to teleport to her, or after meeting in the club? Check the notes in your phone it will probably give some details here

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes