kochun51

Jul 19, 2020
How can I tell Jessie about the secret room?
I'm following walkthrought
In Conspiracy Path, I have seance article and Aftane
Things to do: Summon the ghost of Kurndorf

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
How can I tell Jessie about the secret room?
I'm following walkthrought
In Conspiracy Path, I have seance article and Aftane
Things to do: Summon the ghost of Kurndorf
As you have the Seamce Article I gather you have been to the hotel cellar and talked to Jessica on the Seance. If so just talk to Jesse in the Hotel bar and then go to Jessica, Jesse will follow you
Time of day matters, Jesse is not present at night, as the text in the area says
It looks like Jesse must have gone to bed, she is not around that you can see.
Note: it is recommended to have another magical defence before doing the Seance, Gina's necklace or Alison's chant

Last edited:

x714nz

Jun 4, 2020
Hello, may i ask another question? (Hard Murder path)
I am stuck at charming gabby, i already got information from sarah and i got stuck there, and the note on the room shows " maybe they are at gabby home on amaranth"

While i go there i got trapped, do anyone know how to charm her?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Is there something I missed?
I don't know how to next
A flag get set when you pick up the Seance article and this enables asking Jesse to go with you. I do not see how it can not happen but it seem it did not.
- go to your bedroom and drop the seance article
- pick it up again
- return to the hotel and see if there is a new option for Jesse
If not please save your game to file and post it for me to check

Hello, may i ask another question? (Hard Murder path)
I am stuck at charming gabby, i already got information from sarah and i got stuck there, and the note on the room shows " maybe they are at gabby home on amaranth"

While i go there i got trapped, do anyone know how to charm her?
You cannot do it on your own, bring someone. There are two people with quite different outcomes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Correct and she will not be. Only Sofia does that. There is on the Apprentice path another person who can give you lifts
isn't Angelica murder path only? I'm looking at the 14.10.1 WT but it is contradicting its self only murder path show a charm being 8 but in Variants it says "slaveAC, not availableM " where it should be slaveM, not availableAC

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
isn't Angelica murder path only? I'm looking at the 14.10.1 WT but it is contradicting its self only murder path show a charm being 8 but in Variants it says "slaveAC, not availableM " where it should be slaveM, not availableAC
No, Angelica is Apprentice path only, Sofia is present on the Murder path

airze

Feb 8, 2018
this is the wright up on the walk-through
Apprentice. Conspiracy. Murder
. Meet Charm Meet. Charm Meet Charm
Angelica7 or 8-7 or 8-7 or 88slaveAC, not availableM

airze

Feb 8, 2018
She is not present on the Murder path, but is present for the Conspiracy path. Sofia is only present for the Murder path
ok so its right in txt but not on the graph?
and sorry if my statement. was misunderstood it was not related to what they where talking about simply a issue I seen on the walk through I wanted clarification on as it contradicted its self

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 60 Votes