cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
How would i charm someone at a higher level than one in cheat mode with the view people option
You can always recharm people in the game already, just recast the spell on them, once per day and in some cases in limited locations

Otherwise check
Development/people.html
and workout the levels permitted and in the box for charm them type
You,level
eg
You,2

Ozac

Aug 25, 2020
i cant seem to figure out how to pick up the dragon gem after it is being 'freed' . Any help is appriciated i am on v 14-10-1 . thanks in advance

edit , i am on the apprentice path , i have had some chick come over tell me it was not that hot . when i click on the info icon i get to learn a spell i allready know and cant get past it. did i f something up maybe?

Last edited:

Tiuri666

Nov 24, 2019
i cant seem to figure out how to pick up the dragon gem after it is being 'freed' . Any help is appriciated i am on v 14-10-1 . thanks in advance

edit , i am on the apprentice path , i have had some chick come over tell me it was not that hot , did i f something up maybe?
Go to the Aquarium and charm Abby . She will do it for you

Ozac

Aug 25, 2020
Go to the Aquarium and charm Abby . She will do it for you
that was the chick coming over telling me it was not that hot but the gem never moved place. so i am guessing bug then?
edit : fixed , had to go in hidden room and use clairvoyance again to get the option on abby to move the gem , worked this time

thanks for the help

Last edited:

Tiuri666

Nov 24, 2019
that was the chick coming over telling me it was not that hot but the gem never moved place. so i am guessing bug then?
Did you cast Clairvoyance in the hidden room ? Seems like you forget it , so for the game she could move the gem but doesn't know where ^^

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
I hope for a day where we could get something like this game with a mix of EVIL, like if you could get some sandbox things like exploration and meeting completely randomly generated girls to mind control and stuff like that.

airze

Feb 8, 2018
How can I access and use the Hotel Plans? I am at the start of Chapter 3
you need to get them from city hall the secretary will give them to you your choice how will change her behavior after that go to the hotel click use on the plans and you will find the basement
but all of that info is in the walkthrough in the help folder of the game.....

Reactions: roland1912

roland1912

Sep 23, 2019
you need to get them from city hall the secretary will give them to you your choice how will change her behavior after that go to the hotel click use on the plans and you will find the basement
but all of that info is in the walkthrough in the help folder of the game.....
I solved the problem. I did what u said (like in the walkthorugh), but when I asked Angela I didn't receive the Hotel Plans because my inventory was full. With the cheat menu I could get them. Tkx (y)

airze

Feb 8, 2018
I solved the problem. I did what u said (like in the walkthorugh), but when I asked Angela I didn't receive the Hotel Plans because my inventory was full. With the cheat menu I could get them. Tkx (y)
ya I have to popto the room and drop items so I don't hit that I tend to make it a habit so I don't even think about hell I do it even after getting the bag

Reactions: roland1912

x714nz

Jun 4, 2020
Hello, i want to ask a question...
In conspiracy path, how to have the key for the wine ??? How to learn clairvoyance??

Why i can't approach dave in his room in hotel?

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Hello, i want to ask a question...
In conspiracy path, how to have the key for the wine ??? How to learn clairvoyance??

Why i can't approach dave in his room in hotel?
walk through in help folder is your best bet enless the dev see your question

jenn_a

Feb 7, 2018
hi all, can someone explain how to inscribe hexagrams? i was following the walkthrough and it does not explain how to do it

airze

Feb 8, 2018
hi all, can someone explain how to inscribe hexagrams? i was following the walkthrough and it does not explain how to do it
you simple cast teleport at the location at the top of the list of location available it say something like atune or sribe depanding weather you its a premarked location or not and you have the right skill

Silan22

Apr 5, 2018
Is it possible to charm Gabby during the press conference in the apprentice path? I have Sarah in the room with me and cast the spell but Gabby just pushes through and runs off.

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes