Tiuri666

Nov 24, 2019
Is it possible to charm Gabby during the press conference in the apprentice path? I have Sarah in the room with me and cast the spell but Gabby just pushes through and runs off.
Yes it is . If i remember correctly , you have to charme and talk to Amys older sister (the police girl) before. She'd tell you to power through that

Reactions: Silan22

Frydzielson

Sep 1, 2017
Help! I am following murder path now. I am stuck just after I told mother about Tracy. Masturbation event is not triggering so I cannot do anything with her or Gabby. Already removed the spell from Jesse. Is there any way to unlock the quest?

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Help! I am following murder path now. I am stuck just after I told mother about Tracy. Masturbation event is not triggering so I cannot do anything with her or Gabby. Already removed the spell from Jesse. Is there any way to unlock the quest?
your not meant to tell her about Tracy so I'm gonna say you some how softlocked your self might want to recheck the guild in help folder to be sure of what went wrong

Reactions: Frydzielson

Sk8rld

Aug 4, 2018
I cant find Graveyard. Stuck at Ritual Chapter. Please help me to find it. You can also give the Location No. of Graveyard (In cheats section).

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Is there any scenario where the MC gets charmed/hypnotized to do something that doesn't result in a bad end? Just wondering.

Feb 28, 2018
Is there any scenario where the MC gets charmed/hypnotized to do something that doesn't result in a bad end? Just wondering.
The only thing which comes to my mind is the magical sign at the construction site. But there's no sexual content there, it just forces the player to stay away.

Reactions: menatv

airze

Feb 8, 2018
The only thing which comes to my mind is the magical sign at the construction site. But there's no sexual content there, it just forces the player to stay away.
thats not getting charmed/hypnotized thats a ward against witches and/or wizards as it is told during the game
the only content of getting charmed/hypnotized always will lead to a bad ending do to they would not be simply temporary and with no one to free you even if someone could you couldn't ask for them to because your not controlling your self

Reactions: menatv

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
Does anyone know if there is a forecast of when the new update will be? And what will be the content?

Somtaaw101

Jun 14, 2017
thats not getting charmed/hypnotized thats a ward against witches and/or wizards as it is told during the game
the only content of getting charmed/hypnotized always will lead to a bad ending do to they would not be simply temporary and with no one to free you even if someone could you couldn't ask for them to because your not controlling your self
Not... entirely true. There is one instance where your Charm rebounds on you, when you first meet the Asian girl at the Aquarium. You try to Charm her, and it rebounds onto you and since it's your own Charm spell reflecting back onto you, you can't Mind Control yourself into permanent arousal, so you spend the initial Charm duration super horny and fucking the other Aquarium babe (the one who can safely carry the Dragon Gem).

Other than that one-time event, due to how Charms are complete ownership of the target, once any hostile Charm lands on the player, unless you have defense items or training (with sufficient mana) it's game over your mind now belongs to the caster.

Dev isn't against adding further characters though, so if you really wanted to, you could come up with the backstory to another character and request it be added in that is capable of longer-term reflections of your Charm spell, that won't result in Bad Ends.

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Not... entirely true. There is one instance where your Charm rebounds on you, when you first meet the Asian girl at the Aquarium. You try to Charm her, and it rebounds onto you and since it's your own Charm spell reflecting back onto you, you can't Mind Control yourself into permanent arousal, so you spend the initial Charm duration super horny and fucking the other Aquarium babe (the one who can safely carry the Dragon Gem).

Other than that one-time event, due to how Charms are complete ownership of the target, once any hostile Charm lands on the player, unless you have defense items or training (with sufficient mana) it's game over your mind now belongs to the caster.

Dev isn't against adding further characters though, so if you really wanted to, you could come up with the backstory to another character and request it be added in that is capable of longer-term reflections of your Charm spell, that won't result in Bad Ends.
this is also not a case of the MC charmed/hypnotized as you stated "since it's your own Charm spell reflecting back onto you" it only arouses him not charmed/hypnotized witch was the question I was answering yes the charm spell was the cause of it but as you your self stated he/she couldn't charmed/hypnotized them-self

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes