cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Are they anywhere where we can read about the upcoming update/content?
I post status updates regularly at the Hypnopics Collective and discuss ideas there at times.

Since this release mostly talked about a small fix update planned with some events at Town Hall for John/Joan and cumulative fixes including some more Android ones.

Not much about the next update like 14.11 so far, nothing much worked out aside from generally
- Asa Akira as another Vampyre rival of Lilith
- more events for Sarah and Lauren on the Apprentice path
- final pact with Elian
anything more is to be decided

larbitre06

Jun 10, 2017
Hello.I have the box that Sarah gave me, but I can't open it in the sacred clearing. Thank you for your help. Sorry English is not my first language.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Hello.I have the box that Sarah gave me, but I can't open it in the sacred clearing. Thank you for your help. Sorry English is not my first language.
On which path?
On the apprentice path the box serves no use.
On the Murder path you need the blue key, use it to open the box

Last edited:

Yog-Sloth

Jan 29, 2020
The map named GenericSex, What are they about, Haven't seen any pictures in the game from that folder.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
The map named GenericSex, What are they about, Haven't seen any pictures in the game from that folder.
They are occasionally used for models without hardcore images, for instance when you charm Madison and as options in some cases. A lot are more present to be available if needed and may not be actually used

The BE/TF images are used for most uses of the transform spell

The treesome/foursome images are used in a number of scenes often the non-Explicit cases but can also for the explicit say with John/Tess

Jan 24, 2020
They are occasionally used for models without hardcore images, for instance when you charm Madison and as options in some cases. A lot are more present to be available if needed and may not be actually used

The BE/TF images are used for most uses of the transform spell

The treesome/foursome images are used in a number of scenes often the non-Explicit cases but can also for the explicit say with John/Tess
Well said Cmac.

corinthiano

Oct 20, 2019
[QUOTE = "Forgeshield, post: 6653, membro: 331"]
Eu ia dizer que não tenho ideia porque nunca me passou pela cabeça baixar a versão normal. ;)

Este é um jogo muito bom, embora seja possível se bloquear dos caminhos sem perceber. O passo a passo é útil para isso.
[/CITAR]
1 I'm sorry for my bad English because I'm from another country,2 where do I find this step by step so as not to get lost in the game?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Anyone care to share a save file where the mom is charmed?
There are several variations on charming Mom, and then there is also if you are on the Murder or Apprentice path. So there is no 'save where Mom is charmed'

Attached are two saves
- pre Mom - immediately before entering Gabby's home and being able to charm her. Allows you to charm or not her
- home1 - post charm with Gabby her lover
Use the cheat menu if needed to vary this. Check back a couple of pages for a small fix that simplifies this in the cheat menu if needed

Mossrock

Jul 23, 2018
I'm now 100% sure Kate's either bugged, or there are hidden flags neither the walkthrough, nor anyone on this forum mentioned before.

Talked to her nicely and didn't piss her off, not once,
helped her with math,
didn't try to charm her or do anything magical to her, or near her,
freed her always,
won the bet,
I literally followed the WT to the letter (twice now on different paths) and she's still suspicious, no option to "protect her" or "confess your love", she just leaves.

Anyone knows how to set her flags properly to get the option?

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I'm now 100% sure Kate's either bugged, or there are hidden flags neither the walkthrough, nor anyone on this forum mentioned before.

Talked to her nicely and didn't piss her off, not once,
helped her with math,
didn't try to charm her or do anything magical to her, or near her,
freed her always,
won the bet,
I literally followed the WT to the letter (twice now on different paths) and she's still suspicious, no option to "protect her" or "confess your love", she just leaves.

Anyone knows how to set her flags properly to get the option?
Please check this post
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-spell-for-all-v14-10-1-cmacleod42.571/post-3894008

swave

Dec 30, 2019
(I'm playing the newest version while following the 14.8.4 walk through, and in Chapter 7 now. After I speak with Jesse (demon) in the park pathway, no matter how many times I visit the library and go back home, I cannot get Jesse visit my home. Is there anything I missed? ) I am having this issue as well as i follow the hard murder walk through i have went to library school town hall shop for 2 days still nothing happens when i got back home. Please help!

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
(I'm playing the newest version while following the 14.8.4 walk through, and in Chapter 7 now. After I speak with Jesse (demon) in the park pathway, no matter how many times I visit the library and go back home, I cannot get Jesse visit my home. Is there anything I missed? ) I am having this issue as well as i follow the hard murder walk through i have went to library school town hall shop for 2 days still nothing happens when i got back home. Please help!
You may wish to consider using the updated walkthrough in 14.10.1, but nothing in that was changed in this area

In general the answer to these sort of issues, is do something else for a while and then check later. Do not try to slavishly get the next thing described in the walkthrough next. The game allows different events and stories to be run in parallel

Specifically here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

swave

Dec 30, 2019
You may wish to consider using the updated walkthrough in 14.10.1, but nothing in that was changed in this area

In general the answer to these sort of issues, is do something else for a while and then check later. Do not try to slavishly get the next thing described in the walkthrough next. The game allows different events and stories to be run in parallel

Specifically here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thnak you soo much for the reply, it appears that you have to go to mom's bedroom to trigure the scene, i thought its suppose to be in the living room.
my bad, its the best html game i have played and i will definitly try all the paths

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes