gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
"Charm Sir Ronald on the Conspiracy/Apprentice path" still cant control him i dont believe that him is our ally. I believe him give us money to make use follow and trust him but how can you trust someone who use greed to get worker and you cant care it a job him only give you money when you low for nothing it a trap if i seem one before in game

Last edited:

taler

Oct 5, 2017
The mod description says BDSM for male characters, does that mean the males get tied up or males doing the tying up?

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
Dumb questions time: I'm following the walkthrough (murder path) and it tells me to charm officer Smith, in particular I need to "
Next visit the Jail Cells and yell for attention. Charm Officer Becky Smith." The thing is that I have no idea how to find these jail cells.
Go to the police station. I would assume you have to charm Chief Inspector Batton first if you have not already done so before the option for jail cells appears.

haha mm

Apr 17, 2017
After I talk to Kate in the park she never shows up at the hotel with Davy. Am I missing a trigger or is my save fucked somehow? I I remember correctly I touched her ass while helping her study, and answered the Bruce Lee question correctly.

Edit: Also, Davy is still in the hotel lobby. If I talk to him he leave the hotel.

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Thank you for your quick reply!

I've already talked to Tess, but I don't see any "Pass" in the inventory.
I have asked her to decifer the book, and clicked both options. Now I just see "forget it now".

I only have Book, Phone, Paperweight, Shovel, Scissors, String, Magnet, Crystal, Candles and Holy Water.

UPDATE: Solved!
I hadn't understand I had to actually type "Serphoni".
This is only needed as you chose to not use the Rune matching process to learn spells. In your phone apps or at start of game you can choose this. In that case you do not need to type, just to match a set of runes

To learn Pass or any other spell first you have to use magic enough so the spellbook will flash red, which is the indication you can learn a new spell.

Is book flashing red?
The red flashing is not for learning spells, they can be learnt any time. When the book is red it means you are experienced enough to learn a training like 'Masculine charms' which are improvements of an existing spell you know

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
After I talk to Kate in the park she never shows up at the hotel with Davy. Am I missing a trigger or is my save fucked somehow? I I remember correctly I touched her ass while helping her study, and answered the Bruce Lee question correctly.

Edit: Also, Davy is still in the hotel lobby. If I talk to him he leave the hotel.
It depends on how you talk to her in the park and if you freed her or not. This is assuming it is later on, and she is wearing a trench coat

If you did not free her, then she returns to her home, meet her there and free her

If you freed her but she runs off, then you need to find out that Davy is at the Hotel. Have a chat with some people, some options are for Debra, Bambi and Mr Beasley

If you got the love confession and arranged to meet her there, then she should be there waiting, but only for a brief time, she is impatient

Arbalet5

Jul 26, 2017
It depends on how you talk to her in the park and if you freed her or not. This is assuming it is later on, and she is wearing a trench coat

If you did not free her, then she returns to her home, meet her there and free her

If you freed her but she runs off, then you need to find out that Davy is at the Hotel. Have a chat with some people, some options are for Debra, Bambi and Mr Beasley

If you got the love confession and arranged to meet her there, then she should be there waiting, but only for a brief time, she is impatient
No-no-no, look what happening (soft murder path):

1) First meeting with Kate, we are nice with her, help her with maths, look to her cleavage (or touch her ass, is there any differences?);

2) Mrs.Ginger is shooting in museum, Kate ask to comfort her, we do, then free her with ring;

3) We have Gina's necklace and Pamela's braslet in inventory, and know Allison's Chant for protection. When we talk with Kate in the park, we ask her about Davy first, then free her with ring. She is angry again, and there are two possible choises: "Wait, I want protect you" and "Wait, I love you", but there are'nt any diffrenses between them, because Kate ran away in any case, and we can't give her necklace for protection from Davy.

Yes, we can charm her later (in her room, after confrontation with Davy, if we are invisible, when she want to leave the town), but can't be with her without "cheating" with charm.

Love route with her is closed?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
No-no-no, look what happening (soft murder path):

1) First meeting with Kate, we are nice with her, help her with maths, look to her cleavage (or touch her ass, is there any differences?);

2) Mrs.Ginger is shooting in museum, Kate ask to comfort her, we do, then free her with ring;

3) We have Gina's necklace and Pamela's braslet in inventory, and know Allison's Chant for protection. When we talk with Kate in the park, we ask her about Davy first, then free her with ring. She is angry again, and there are two possible choises: "Wait, I want protect you" and "Wait, I love you", but there are'nt any diffrenses between them, because Kate ran away in any case, and we can't give her necklace for protection from Davy.

Yes, we can charm her later (in her room, after confrontation with Davy, if we are invisible, when she want to leave the town), but can't be with her without "cheating" with charm.

Love route with her is closed?
1. No difference to touch/stare

Otherwise, that all sourds fine and the 'Wait I love you' should of opened up the girlfriend path.

Can you please post your save game from just before meeting her at the park for me to check

May 4, 2019
I have no idea what I'm supposed to do. I'm right at the very beginning and I don't have the paper in my inventory to give to the librarian. I do see the paper early in the game, but it doesn't go to my inventory and there are no dialogue prompts to give it to the librarian.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I have no idea what I'm supposed to do. I'm right at the very beginning and I don't have the paper in my inventory to give to the librarian. I do see the paper early in the game, but it doesn't go to my inventory and there are no dialogue prompts to give it to the librarian.
The game and the inventory does not work that way. The paper will be there, click the link/icon to pick it up, it is not automatically picked up

When you visit Monique, choose the Give option in the inventory to give it to her. When you first talk to her the game expands the right bar to show the option. If you closed the right bar you can re-open it to select the option

In general in the game, if you have an item, spell or such you must choose to use it from the inventory. The game does not present a dialogue choice to do so. Similarly to pick up items in most cases, there are a few places items ae automatically added but mostly you have to choose to pick an item up

May 4, 2019
Thanks for replying. I've clicked on it and even tried with the examine action, but it doesn't go to the inventory. I go to the library immediately after that screen and my phone is the only item in it. I'm not sure what I could be doing wrong.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Thanks for replying. I've clicked on it and even tried with the examine action, but it doesn't go to the inventory. I go to the library immediately after that screen and my phone is the only item in it. I'm not sure what I could be doing wrong.
I do not mean here the letter from Mrs Stears you see Davy drop. Go to the History Classroom and you will see Mr Beasleys paper. Just use the pick up option for it, it is the one after Examine

May 4, 2019
I do not mean here the letter from Mrs Stears you see Davy drop. Go to the History Classroom and you will see Mr Beasleys paper. Just use the pick up option for it, it is the one after Examine
Wow, I'm actually thick. I thought the paper I looked at was the one from the history classroom because of the line "Picking it up you find that you have found a document that had gone missing recently from the History Classroom", but the walkthrough does say to go to the history classroom. I must have misread it. I had assumed it was a recent bug or something.

Thanks for your help. I'm looking forward to playing your game.

haha mm

Apr 17, 2017

I can't talk to any of those three about Davy, and I can't find any other with that conversation option either.

I have attached a save file just before I talk to Kate in the park. I would very much appreciate it if you could give it a look. Note that I cannot give Kate the necklace if I tell her I'll protect her, like Arbalalet5 mentioned.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I can't talk to any of those three about Davy, and I can't find any other with that conversation option either.

I have attached a save file just before I talk to Kate in the park. I would very much appreciate it if you could give it a look. Note that I cannot give Kate the necklace if I tell her I'll protect her, like Arbalalet5 mentioned.
According to your save you annoyed her in a past meeting. I cannot from your save work out which possible case it was
- ignored her in the first meeting ever (not likely as you mention studying with her). Similarly at the encounter the save game is for
- got the study answer wrong
- ever tried to charm her and got clobbered

Only if you have not annoyed her in the past will she trust you enough to accept your confession of love or accept the necklace

Note: this is for her in the cheat menu flag 4 and can be toggled off, but

EDIT:
I will take it back, this appears to be a bug! I will fix

Last edited:

haha mm

Apr 17, 2017
EDIT:
I will take it back, this appears to be a bug! I will fix
I might've entered some wierd state by undoing actions. I remember trying to insult and ignore her the first time I met her, but the guide said she would drop her address or something, which didn't happen, so I decided to do the love path in the end. I don't remember exactly what I did, though.

In any case, toggling flag 4 seems to have fixed it! Thank you for the help.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Small fix for release 14.10.1
(above) a problem was just reported for Kate and her events. It is a bug in the 14.10 release. A change I did and I thought it was a bug reported to me where they suggested a code fix, I reviewed and applied it
BUT the fix was wrong

My apologies, if you want 'girlfriend' Kate, please apply this fix
Download, unzip and copy the file compiled.js into the Javascripts folder

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes