Jake Masters

Nov 9, 2018
thanks! that did the trick!!! also, I figured out why I was unable to charm Lauren too (forgot to ask for a guest room at the mansion)

question: is there any further content for the "doctor" Kay besides the intro scene and the first scene at either the hospital or at the school? last time I chose to go the hospital route... and after the first scene with her, I was never able to find her again for more playtime.

Reactions: Power Lord

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
thanks! that did the trick!!! also, I figured out why I was unable to charm Lauren too (forgot to ask for a guest room at the mansion)

question: is there any further content for the "doctor" Kay besides the intro scene and the first scene at either the hospital or at the school? last time I chose to go the hospital route... and after the first scene with her, I was never able to find her again for more playtime.
Dr Kay can be met at the hotel in her room and at the pool but there is nothing more so far

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Quick question , what program is used to make this game?
Assorted text editors, and image editors. No game engine like Twine or similar is used, it is all custom built using HTML/Javascript/CSS

Ozac

Aug 25, 2020
Assorted text editors, and image editors. No game engine like Twine or similar is used, it is all custom built using HTML/Javascript/CSS
very nice , well there goes my hope of ever making a decent game lol , dont have time to learn all that hehe thanks for answering me , much appriciated

WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
I don't know how hard it would be to add, but I would like to have the possibility to tell your slaves, that they don't send you pictures. So everyone can have the pics of chars he want to see and avoid those he does not want.

Infernobot9000

Sep 2, 2018
Quick bug report, if you try and switch locals while in the bathroom with your mom, it kicks you back to the title screen. Also, it only shows one picture, her bending over, and doesn't seem to want to show any of the other shower pictures the game has on file for the scene. Finally, whenever you reload, the photos on your phone seem to be randomly saved, while some are deleted, and others that you might have deleted before are brought back, with the exceptions to this being any photos that were sent to you via text, and whatever you saved as your phone's background.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Quick bug report, if you try and switch locals while in the bathroom with your mom, it kicks you back to the title screen. Also, it only shows one picture, her bending over, and doesn't seem to want to show any of the other shower pictures the game has on file for the scene. Finally, whenever you reload, the photos on your phone seem to be randomly saved, while some are deleted, and others that you might have deleted before are brought back, with the exceptions to this being any photos that were sent to you via text, and whatever you saved as your phone's background.
I will have to check some of those issues but

a) if the sms/message is still in your phone, you cannot really delete the image from the photos section as the next time you view your messages it will re-add the images

b) with Mom showering what is shown is largely dependent on if you have charmed her and exactly how

Infernobot9000

Sep 2, 2018
I will have to check some of those issues but

a) if the sms/message is still in your phone, you cannot really delete the image from the photos section as the next time you view your messages it will re-add the images

b) with Mom showering what is shown is largely dependent on if you have charmed her and exactly how
Didn't realize there were multiple ways to charm mom.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Salons Mod for 14.10

As discussed and requested at the hypnopics collective this is a small mod for the game porting from the last version of bologna44's mod the characters of Sharon and Charley and the Hair and Massage Salons. It also ports a restricted version of the Relaxation Room (but Sharon only, the full version was too extreme for the base game in my opinion)

Both characters have had small image tweaks, some better versions, logo edits etc. Otherwise

Sharon
- fully supports both male and female players, with minor dialogue tweaks
- poledancing and pool events. A SMS 24 hrs after charming
- pregnant end game image (a convenient image that works well I found)
- will be included in the next release of the main game

Charley
- only supports male players, a female player will have dialogue and images as if male
- poledancing scene

This also includes some bug fixes to the base game that were needed to get this working or at least to allow more than one mod. Additionally
- fixed a save/load issue for game settings like the save type and other options at the start of the game
- some end game images were changed by request to lessen the number of Mrs Granger images. So one replaced with one for Tracy and another with Sofia now with Lilith and Sofia

I still will release a final version of 14.10 including the bug fixes/end game issues. I may leave this mod separate

Link

Install
Download and copy into your game installation and unzip 'here' and overwrite any files when asked

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
if i want the mod ...should i download images packs + 84 mb fix file only ??? without 1.07gb asfa
As it is stated it is a standalone mod, as in you do not apply it to the base game, or use the base game in any way
(and lose all new content from 14.8.4 to the current 14.10.3 but gain the new characters of the mod and scenes)

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes