Alaric1066

Feb 17, 2018
I'm not sure if I'm missing something, but I don't seem to be able to call anyone except for Amy and Hannah. Is that a bug or is there something in game that I'm not doing right?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I'm not sure if I'm missing something, but I don't seem to be able to call anyone except for Amy and Hannah. Is that a bug or is there something in game that I'm not doing right?
The game only allows you to call people in
a) plot specific cases for instance a call to Catherine and some other cases
b) select locations like the pool once you decide to invite others
c) some person specific places like with Kylie
d) for rides with Hannah, Sofia etc

Reactions: aiman35

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Sorry I am not quite sure what you are asking for here in recommendations, are you looking for similar sort of mind control games or what is it you find to your taste.
Have you tried, 'The Company', 'Rough Landing 1,2', 'The Lilith Device', 'The Wife Trainer'

I am working on a new version, I recently posted at the Hypnopics collective my current plans for it. In brief
- Aunt Brandi
- finish Elian
- merge Salons mod into the base game
- merge a couple of additional new characters from te bologna44 mod to the base game

Oh. I didn't notice you've replied on my message. Anyway, I have tried the company. Everything was okay at least at home but at work it's kind of weird for my taste. Though i am currently downloading the wife trainer. Thanks for the recommendation.
I thought you're gonna end your game soon. It's good you are still working on an update, looking forward for aunt Brandi. Good luck! (y)(y)

aiman35

Sep 28, 2018
The game only allows you to call people in
a) plot specific cases for instance a call to Catherine and some other cases
b) select locations like the pool once you decide to invite others
c) some person specific places like with Kylie
d) for rides with Hannah, Sofia etc
in malaysia covid is getting worse everybody out there plz becareful

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
So I haven't played this game in almost a year and a half so I have quite a bit to catch up on. Are any of the routes more content heavy than before? I remember the Murder Path having a few characters you couldn't do much in say The Apprentice Path.

Also outside the Mom content is there anything newer that is time sensitive? Trying to make sure I don't miss anything in the newer updates since like 2019

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
So I haven't played this game in almost a year and a half so I have quite a bit to catch up on. Are any of the routes more content heavy than before? I remember the Murder Path having a few characters you couldn't do much in say The Apprentice Path.

Also outside the Mom content is there anything newer that is time sensitive? Trying to make sure I don't miss anything in the newer updates since like 2019
The routes are a little closer as there is now a character on the Apprentice path to replace Sofia who was Murder path only. The only person you cannot charm on the Apprentice path is Sarah

Mom is really the only time critical story arc. There are some like the new events for Elian that are time of day restricted but not elapsed time or similar. Note her events are not complete as of this release.
Similarly for Amy/Charlie these require the passage of time and repeats but you do not get blocked if you take your rime

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
The routes are a little closer as there is now a character on the Apprentice path to replace Sofia who was Murder path only. The only person you cannot charm on the Apprentice path is Sarah

Mom is really the only time critical story arc. There are some like the new events for Elian that are time of day restricted but not elapsed time or similar. Note her events are not complete as of this release.
Similarly for Amy/Charlie these require the passage of time and repeats but you do not get blocked if you take your rime
Thank you kindly! Can't wait to see what's been added all this time. Keep up the great work man!

aiman35

Sep 28, 2018

will the campers can be charm
can we free sera and lucy then charm them ?
and charm jesse

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
will the campers can be charm
can we free sera and lucy then charm them ?
and charm jesse
Hi
yes all these will be in a later release, but not the next planned release, maybe the one after

In game gallery... how to access ?
There is no such gallery. There is in-game a credits page but otherwise all images are available in the
Images folder
and for specific people via
Images/People/personname

miafitzvibes

Nov 30, 2020
does anyone have a full-save as a text,if u have please let me know.
i lost my save and feel too lazy to start all over again.

Donho78

Dec 16, 2017
I'm sure I'm just an idiot but does the game become more intuitive? Such as an ingame quest log with hints. "Find the book" is not helpful. After I visited each location for the 3rd time trying to find the book I gave up and resorted to a walkthrough. Would prefer to not have to constantly reference a guide/forums.

Reactions: AL0694

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I'm sure I'm just an idiot but does the game become more intuitive? Such as an ingame quest log with hints. "Find the book" is not helpful. After I visited each location for the 3rd time trying to find the book I gave up and resorted to a walkthrough. Would prefer to not have to constantly reference a guide/forums.
There is no quest log with hints, the notes in your phone is a set of notes of what your character knows

To play this game the general process is read what is told to you, through this initial part of the game here you were told where to go a number of times and then implied who to speak to

So I can try to improve things, what did you not realise to do initially, what did the walkthrough tell you that you could not work out?

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes