Donho78

Dec 16, 2017
There is no quest log with hints, the notes in your phone is a set of notes of what your character knows

To play this game the general process is read what is told to you, through this initial part of the game here you were told where to go a number of times and then implied who to speak to

So I can try to improve things, what did you not realise to do initially, what did the walkthrough tell you that you could not work out?
I missed that I could grab Mr. Beasley's papers the first time I went into the History Classroom, but that was just on me not noticing the option in the top right hand corner. I think it might be more intuitive if rather than being in the top right, it was an option under the "Do you want to:" section. Maybe add an option there to just "Take Mr. Beasley's papers" or to "Examine the desk" which changes to "take the papers" after you examine the desk.

Another thing I didn't get intiutively was I had to give the papers to Monique in the library reference section to advance. This could be a scenario where once you have the required item in your inventory and visit the reference section an option to give her the papers under the "do you want to section:" automatically appears. Rather than having to know without indication on screen that you must go to your inventory and select give. That mechanic can become very cumbersome as the plot advances and inventory becomes more cluttered.

I think putting those type of actions under "Do you want to:" would make the game more intuitive and increase players' qol. I have no idea how much work changes like that would entail. I'm guessing a lot to implement it throughout the game. Thanks for being open to feedback. I hope I was clear with my suggestions. You have created a popular game. Keep up the good work!

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I missed that I could grab Mr. Beasley's papers the first time I went into the History Classroom, but that was just on me not noticing the option in the top right hand corner. I think it might be more intuitive if rather than being in the top right, it was an option under the "Do you want to:" section. Maybe add an option there to just "Take Mr. Beasley's papers" or to "Examine the desk" which changes to "take the papers" after you examine the desk.

Another thing I didn't get intiutively was I had to give the papers to Monique in the library reference section to advance. This could be a scenario where once you have the required item in your inventory and visit the reference section an option to give her the papers under the "do you want to section:" automatically appears. Rather than having to know without indication on screen that you must go to your inventory and select give. That mechanic can become very cumbersome as the plot advances and inventory becomes more cluttered.

I think putting those type of actions under "Do you want to:" would make the game more intuitive and increase players' qol. I have no idea how much work changes like that would entail. I'm guessing a lot to implement it throughout the game. Thanks for being open to feedback. I hope I was clear with my suggestions. You have created a popular game. Keep up the good work!
Thank you for the feedback

I would generally prefer not to put the sort if inventory management options (pick up, give, cast spell) in the general do you want to . It has been a sort of design of the game that you need to think and choose to do something without being lead into doing things

But for these early cases I think I should probably add some hint/prompt in the general area text to lead the player into the style of play, to show the idea of what to do in these sort of cases

Reactions: nocake

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Dervish connects from the shopping centre and from Cherise

As noted close the bank and then it will be available

Reactions: Aaron22255

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
ahm hello guys...i would like to know if someone have a current walktrought or guide of the game? .... im kinda lost at the beggining and idk how to gain/recover mana

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
ahm hello guys...i would like to know if someone have a current walktrought or guide of the game? .... im kinda lost at the beggining and idk how to gain/recover mana
Using the search function would have told you the answer..... where ever your game is, in the folder should be folder named Help, in that folder you can find Walkthrough for the game.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Using the search function would have told you the answer..... where ever your game is, in the folder should be folder named Help, in that folder you can find Walkthrough for the game.
It is also linked in the game via the Help option in the left sidebar

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
oh ahm thank you , i havent noticed it... but being honest the game its kinda hard to follow up what to do or where to go, well it just an opinion
Generally I try to not make things so the game directs you where to go, as that is not playing a game, it is following orders

So I can try to improve any text or hints in the game, can you let me know some places you found it hard to follow or know where to go?

Infernobot9000

Sep 2, 2018
No rush, just thought I'd ask, but how close are you to finishing the next version? Again, just curious, not trying to rush perfection or anything.

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
Generally I try to not make things so the game directs you where to go, as that is not playing a game, it is following orders

So I can try to improve any text or hints in the game, can you let me know some places you found it hard to follow or know where to go?
Well ahm i know but sometimes when youre doing a quest or storyline i think could be good have a hint of where to go, or who you should talk, i mean like phone, you know some ahm character progression an info or schedule?

Also maybe this could be sort of annoying but sometimes SMS service bug and send you over and over the same text, also a filter for some gay content on them... also day an hour could be able to place it more it a better place to see it, not only open the phone and else, and group the items on a bag, also cast the spells from a spellbook and not the list, you know to use that space for maybe info of the character youre talking to, and somehere (beside the mirror) to see wich lvl are you, and some max mana or self restore with sleep or anything like that, ahm i could tell you a lot of things that i think, but i dont wanna sound like im complaining, i found it really interesting and i have fun playing it lot of times ... since well i get lost and sometimes i make a bad decision and lead to game over hahahaha or found event choices when i shouldnt have do it ... but its really fun, maybe you could consider avoid the option to make you "choice" between one or other girl and place both, just one earlier to the other... uhm just a silly request maybe

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
This was good fun, but I feel it's a bit too restrictive at locking you out of stuff if you don't happen to do things in a particuar order or at a particular time, which reduces the fun of just exploring around trying to make stuff happen, and makes it feel like you should just be following a walkthrough.

I don't know if I'm borked or not but I'll explain how my game is atm in a spoiler:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hancock

Jul 24, 2018
Hi, I have a problem translating a game page that I cannot translate
I am using Google Chrome
I used to translate it earlier
Please assistant
ASFA_14.10.3

Jan 24, 2020
This was good fun, but I feel it's a bit too restrictive at locking you out of stuff if you don't happen to do things in a particuar order or at a particular time, which reduces the fun of just exploring around trying to make stuff happen, and makes it feel like you should just be following a walkthrough.

I don't know if I'm borked or not but I'll explain how my game is atm in a spoiler:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To charm the Mom you need to do the gabby event. she is charmable but you have to do certain things to make it happen. i dont want to spoil the fun for you but when your mom leaves for work, thats the start of the timed event. also, when you buy the book on hypnotism, go to your bedroom and use it (read).

Last edited:

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
To charm the Mom you need to do the gabby event. she is charmable but you have to do certain things to make it happen. i dont want to spoil the fun for you but when your mom leaves for work, thats the start of the timed event. also, when you buy the book on hypnotism, go to your bedroom and use it (read).
Yeah that's part of the problem of what I was saying, whatever starts the Gaby stuff never happened, the mom just spends all day lounging around in her underwear... unless it's a days spent thing and I should just fast-forward through a bunch of days...

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes