cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Revised Salons Mod for 14.10

This is an updated version of the mod posted above.
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-spell-for-all-v14-10-3-cmacleod42.571/post-4757180

This changes
- some images and event revisions for Sharon including an anal scene
- adds full female player support for Charley
- adds an alternate charm process for Charley, a lover path
- adds pregnant end game for Charley, lover path only, as the original path by bologna44 you never use her ''that way"
- core game now allows mp4 images for 'sleep with' scenes

Link

Install as before

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
A Festive Update 14.10.3.2
For those who celebrate it, Merry Christmas!

This is just the delayed final bug fix update for version 14.10.x. There are no new changes to this version aside from including the 'Salons' mod/scenario but if you have applied that you have all fixes also

This has some low level changes needed as part of the Salons mod but are general changes for the modding system and otherwise addresses all reports of issues
except there is a report about photos being deleted and reappearing

The photos issue is very complex to address. Currently if you have a message in your phone with an image, the image is automatically added to the 'photos' tab. This happens when the message list is shown. The image can be deleted from the photos list BUT as soon as you view the list of messages again it is re-added. Unless you delete both the message and the photo they will re-appear

I will look at a trying to address this under 14.11

Links
Full install (including Salons mod)

1.18Gb

Android APK (including Salons mod)

1.26Gb

Upgrade from 14.9 or later (excludes Salons mod)

360Mb

Last edited:
Reactions: xseek and Zarathos4

Infernobot9000

Sep 2, 2018
The problem I was having with the photos wasn't because the texted photos were disappearing or reappearing, but that photos I TOOK were disappearing and reappearing whenever I saved and exited. It's like it would randomly assign me photos each time I reloaded based on how many I had saved up.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
The problem I was having with the photos wasn't because the texted photos were disappearing or reappearing, but that photos I TOOK were disappearing and reappearing whenever I saved and exited. It's like it would randomly assign me photos each time I reloaded based on how many I had saved up.
That is not the issue I was discussing in the post

I was unable to reproduce the issue you discussed, but the one in the post I could consistently

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
Spelling mistake, vampire feeding on someone "Satisfy with plastic cocj." Might be worth feeding text through a checker somehow.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Spelling mistake, vampire feeding on someone "Satisfy with plastic cocj." Might be worth feeding text through a checker somehow.
Thanks, I will fix for the next major release, I will not be updating 14.10 again

It is quite difficult, all text is embedded in javascript code and very few spelling checkers handle source code to parse out the human readable parts and process appropriately. I have one but it does not handle javascript well or utf-8 characters

Feb 28, 2018
has an integrated spell checker that works pretty well. There's also an for .

miafitzvibes

Nov 30, 2020
when i give to mom gabby's necklace and tell her that im your master now,she replies "no im not".
i looked the walkthrough but i didn't get what i am missing.
can you explain please?

LB1990

Jan 11, 2020
when i give to mom gabby's necklace and tell her that im your master now,she replies "no im not".
i looked the walkthrough but i didn't get what i am missing.
can you explain please?
Talk -> Use Gabby Necklace (you don't give it to her) -> Charm Her

huehuee1

Nov 21, 2018
if you are using standalone mod do you have to use the Index.HTML from standalone? or the newest 14.10.3 Index.HTML ?
Also the images from standalone mod don't need to go into each character's folder?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
if you are using standalone mod do you have to use the Index.HTML from standalone? or the newest 14.10.3 Index.HTML ?
Also the images from standalone mod don't need to go into each character's folder?
If you are using the standalone mod then it is exactly that. Use NOTHING from the base game. The mod is not appled to the base game. The mod cannot be upgraded to the same version/features as the base game (well..it could but with a LOT of effort and some coding)

huehuee1

Nov 21, 2018
If you are using the standalone mod then it is exactly that. Use NOTHING from the base game. The mod is not appled to the base game. The mod cannot be upgraded to the same version/features as the base game (well..it could but with a LOT of effort and some coding)
Ok ty!

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
cmacleod42 good day. I checked the tfgamesSite i tried to look for a similar game that you have and i haven't found my taste, any recommendation? Also, do you working on an update or this version is the last and you only polishing the story?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
cmacleod42 good day. I checked the tfgamesSite i tried to look for a similar game that you have and i haven't found my taste, any recommendation? Also, do you working on an update or this version is the last and you only polishing the story?
Sorry I am not quite sure what you are asking for here in recommendations, are you looking for similar sort of mind control games or what is it you find to your taste.
Have you tried, 'The Company', 'Rough Landing 1,2', 'The Lilith Device', 'The Wife Trainer'

I am working on a new version, I recently posted at the Hypnopics collective my current plans for it. In brief
- Aunt Brandi
- finish Elian
- merge Salons mod into the base game
- merge a couple of additional new characters from te bologna44 mod to the base game

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Nurse Megan
For those interested a user at the Hypnopics collective posted an image pack, replacing the model for Nurse Megan with an old-school model Farrah, at least partly as they prefer more realistic nurse uniforms

To use download and unzp
a) copy the 'NurseMegan' folder into the Severn Valley mod, so into the folder
Mods/SevernValley/Images/People
and she will immediately replace Sandra Shine as Nurse Megan when using the mod
or
b) in the base game
Images/People
- zip or copy the existing NurseMegan folder to make a backup
- delete the existing folder NurseMegan
- move in the replacement folder
she will immediately replace Sandra Shine again

In the credits for the game in both cases it will still show/credit Sandra Shine as the model for Nurse Megan
EDIT: zip updated with images updated with eye's coloured and logos removed

Last edited:
Reactions: VolksKrieg
4.30 star(s) 60 Votes