NotYourBiznes

Apr 2, 2019
I'm stuck at the part where the walkthrough says I need to go into Ms. Jones' office. The problem is, I can't access it, it doesn't exist for me yet. Ms. Jones' location is always '0'. Here's my save file.

Silver889

Sep 30, 2021
In your save it looks like your charmed her the instant you met and did not bother talking to her. This has slightly broken the events here

Open the cheat menu, select View People, locate Sarah. In the edit box for 'Other/Extra" type
0 in the first, 10 in the second and click the link

The option will now be available
I was having the same issue. Seems like a hole worth closing as I imagine a lot of users "Shoot first and ask questions later"

ckfk

Jan 4, 2021
Is there a new path that results from telling about the forbidden charm spell in 14.12?

Also is there an updated walkthrough?

And is there a reason that Syren De Mer is unavailable in model choosing?

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
in the select models screen mia ( lisa ann) and mom (syren de mer) doesnt load
a)with mom (elexis older) i dont have any issue, at least no error drops but when i youngfy her only one or two images load with elder syren de mer i have no issues but if i youngfy her i have the same problem as with elexis
b )the same with mom, elder versions load ok but when i youngfy her wont load anything, lisa or mia
Can you please check, in the game folder
Images/People/Mom/Elexis
is there a subfolder Younger?
There should be. I get no issues with a younger Mom or with Mia

What browser are you using?

are the models in the mod different to the game or did you already port them, never actually played the mod.
Amost all models are different n the mod. I have ported maybe half

I like this game but i think instead of keep adding new characters. can we have some progress on the old existing one etc jesse, esmeralda, jade, jessica. campers etc
You may note in the changelog that all of the new characters in this release were submitted by fans, and one was ported over from the mod one request of a few people, bologna included

I'm stuck at the part where the walkthrough says I need to go into Ms. Jones' office. The problem is, I can't access it, it doesn't exist for me yet. Ms. Jones' location is always '0'. Here's my save file.
Generally just go and do something else and check back. She and her office will become available when needed. I will check the save later, but I do not think there is a bug here

I was having the same issue. Seems like a hole worth closing as I imagine a lot of users "Shoot first and ask questions later"
This is fixed in the small fix I posted

Is there a new path that results from telling about the forbidden charm spell in 14.12?

Also is there an updated walkthrough?

And is there a reason that Syren De Mer is unavailable in model choosing?
There is not yet a new path, but it is planned

The walkthrough included in the game is updated

Models are listed unavailable if they have already been selected, so you will see Syren De Mer is also available for the New Age store owner, Esmeralda.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
New Character - Zali the lonely cat lady, a MILF submitted by badbrad1369. Two charm paths, available after transforming Miku. Model Zoey Taylor
It would be helpful to know the charm paths or at least have the slightest hint somewhere in the game. If i use charm a second time i only see there is an alternate way, but whats this alternate way?
Without knowing the outcome i dont want to experiment, at least if i cant undo it without loading.

And elians lair is somehow bugged...it shows the male protagonists scenes to my female protagonist (boobjob, sex, ...)

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
It would be helpful to know the charm paths or at least have the slightest hint somewhere in the game. If i use charm a second time i only see there is an alternate way, but whats this alternate way?
Without knowing the outcome i dont want to experiment, at least if i cant undo it without loading.
Leave the house and do not charm her when you first meet her. The other path is then available

In general save, and you can experiment, but this is noted in the walkthrough included in the game

sploogeqt

Jan 21, 2022
Leanne is still not moving - Hard Murder, Severn Valley Mod :(

I extracted and replaced as per instructions for fix. Moved to library a few times now.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Leanne is still not moving - Hard Murder, Severn Valley Mod :(

I extracted and replaced as per instructions for fix. Moved to library a few times now.
As long has you have talked to her at the shop, and looked after the store for her, she will move. If say you have not looked after the store as you have a log ot money then she will when you do the seance.

Nov 1, 2019
Small Fix for 14.12
A small fix for 14.12 is attached, compiled.zip

This fixes
- Leanne not moving issues
- image errors for visions of Mom and Gabby bad end
- a few other image errors
- transformation problems with Jenny getting in the way
- disabled the debug image error messages

To use download the zip file, unzip and copy the compiled.js file into the folder Javascripts in your game folder

EDIT:
updated to also fix
- hang/crash entering Kristin's office
- image error for Hydromancy vision for Mom
- Emma 'oral service' failing
- some Mom masturbation images missing
The file is flagged by windows defender. Might want to look into that.

JustinTime847

Jan 30, 2021
How do you go to the movies with Kellie like you plan to? I can see the movie theater area from the new age shop, but there’s no options to get tickets or anything.

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
Query
anyone having problems with images notably for charaters 'youngified'/rejuvented with the Transform spell AND a mod like MoniqueAva or Severn Valley in place?

I think I have a fix but unsure. If you have please try the attached and see if it helps. Please post if it works or not.
Used the fix, didn't work. Whenever I try to do something sexual with a youngified character, the entire scene (including the text and clickable options) are constantly shaking, making it very difficult to exit the scene.

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes