AL0694

Aug 20, 2021
hey what happens after you tell sarah, about the vampire in the graveyard, because after that i am getting blank

chechillo

Feb 19, 2019
Can you please check, in the game folder
Images/People/Mom/Elexis
is there a subfolder Younger?
There should be. I get no issues with a younger Mom or with Mia

What browser are you using?
with mom (elexis) i have natural and younger subfolders, only natural with syren
with mia i have both natural and younger, mia and lisa
im using chrome

edit, i used the last update and no issues, the image error problems solved

Last edited:

Loic89

Oct 24, 2018
If not,what is Leanne's house number to move her with the cheat menu ?
I know it's not ideal but if there are no solutions...
the jpg's file it's an exemple of what I want
(sorry for my english,it's not my native language)

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
hey what happens after you tell sarah, about the vampire in the graveyard, because after that i am getting blank
What do you mean blank? I will note the changed steps here are described in walkthrough for Lilith.

The next this is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Umm hey emma from the cafe's girlfriend oral option is bugged
Please apply the 14.12a fix

I apologize if someone as commented about this before but, after I defeated Davy Kate disappeared. I gave her the necklace but I can’t find her anywhere lmao.
It depends on what she said after Davy. She is either gone forever, or she will return in about a week. As you gave her the necklace she will most likely return in a week

MrC4rnage

Aug 21, 2019
Hey, I seem to have gotten myself into a loop.
I was using the in-game walkthrough and got to the point where Officer Khan got shot. Now, the walkthrough tells me to teleport to Sacred Clearing to avoid getting shot, meet Adele there, and then walk back to the Police Station through the park in order to ask Officer Batton about her investigation. Now the problem is that if I try and do that I end up getting confronted by Anita and shot. (Soft Murder path)

I know that the walkthrough isn't fully updated, so I really need some help here.

Also, another thing, but it seems to be less important as of now. The walkthrough told me earlier to meet Louise, who hasn't showed up yet, and to visit Leanne at a Graveyard, but I don't have access to a graveyard yet. At least, I don't remember ever being there.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Hey, I seem to have gotten myself into a loop.
I was using the in-game walkthrough and got to the point where Officer Khan got shot. Now, the walkthrough tells me to teleport to Sacred Clearing to avoid getting shot, meet Adele there, and then walk back to the Police Station through the park in order to ask Officer Batton about her investigation. Now the problem is that if I try and do that I end up getting confronted by Anita and shot. (Soft Murder path)

I know that the walkthrough isn't fully updated, so I really need some help here.

Also, another thing, but it seems to be less important as of now. The walkthrough told me earlier to meet Louise, who hasn't showed up yet, and to visit Leanne at a Graveyard, but I don't have access to a graveyard yet. At least, I don't remember ever being there.
The walkthrough is not perfect and does not really work as a step by step guide. Use it to work out what you need to do. I also not within the last couple of pages these exact questions were asked and answered.

So if what you describe if you have a magical defence, just get shot, then a nurse opens up and is available to charm. You will have to retrieve the book but this is simple with the defence.
Either that or avoid the park until you charm Anita

Louise will be available once you do the Seance, assuming you applied the 14.12a fix recently posted. Otherwise once you possess mother superior. The Louise/Leanne events are not critical and nothing depends on then directly

Reactions: MrC4rnage
Jun 23, 2017
At some point in my game, Legion's house visit somehow got skipped. The only reason I even know the event got registered somewhere is that Mom is now protected from charming by demonic taint. Because the event got skipped, the relic quest never got started, so now I am at an impasse where I can do nothing more in that story line
EDIT: I am currently using v14.12a

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
Can't access Mechanic Shop, it's invisible in the shopping center menu, not sure what to do with the vase View attachment 1934296 now
Monique at the library is the flatmate of the mechanic. So probably need to do something with her, also possibly linked with the vase at the museum.

Might be links with other storylines and characters, but I think above is most likely. But dev is really good at answering.

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes