AL0694

Aug 20, 2021
umm the option "satisfy her lust with her breasts" for lilith is not working, and its with the patched version.

AL0694

Aug 20, 2021
In what way is it not working?
like i click on it but nothing happens. Also does Paige(for Kylie) only have images for male player avatars, bcoz when outside the gif for her giving BJs appear. Also how do u meet Nella, like i gone to the bank, with kristin charmed, but nella is not present.

Mr.zV

Sep 17, 2021
How do I perform this operation “use your phone to call Catherine”, I can't find the call button.

Jun 23, 2017
Did a complete reinstall and still can't get the event where Legion shows up at the house; instead Mom just gets protected by demonic taint without any cause and I don't have any quest to obtain a relic.
EDIT: Turns out I didn't visit the library, which for some reason is a requirement I never knew about

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
how do you use vampire to heal granger, bcoz she is saying is unwilling to feed on this one
It is a matter of talking to her about feeding, I thought you would get the option after try to feed on Mrs Granger, I will check

How do I perform this operation “use your phone to call Catherine”, I can't find the call button.
Open your phone, select the address book, there is a call icon

Has there been any update to the bologna mod? Also are there any other mods?
The bologna mod will not be updated again, they have said they will not. All released mods are included in the game already

I am working to make the bologna mod and add-on one of the main game but there is a lot to do. work in progress one is posted at the hypnopics collective

cmacleod42
in the Amy questline if you make charlie female she has no pictures or better the files are present but they dont show ingame
Open the cheat menu and select view people and locate Charlie, select to change gender and will it work fine

Reactions: Mr.zV

Inve2

Jan 13, 2018
one more for the pile of "Leanne don't leave the shop". She even get possessed offscreen but she's still there.

ynocas

Jan 23, 2019
I don't se a patreon page for the game, is there any way to support the creator? Or are they not looking for support?

truckerguy257

Apr 3, 2019
Okay I'm stuck trying to meet Anita in the store for 7 days in a row I have checked all day in the store and she has not shown up

Teal

Aug 8, 2016
Does anyone have a save for the Bologna mod? Pretty sure I've got stuck and can't progress due to cheating and getting confused with the Hard Murder path. Thanks!

Vaars

May 6, 2021
I've had some graphical Issue, it was already in 14.11, but i wanted to wait for .12 to check whether that resolved it somehow: I distinctly remember a Time when clicking on the phone would open it and the Spells were being displayed on top of it in the right Sidebar. Now, it always covers/replaced the entire right Sidebar for me. I have been trying out the various Display Options in the Phone Settings (Icons/Test for Inventory, two/three Columns etc.) but so far haven been able to get that back. Have I missed some Setting, or is this something that has been changed entirely in one of the Past Updates?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Okay I'm stuck trying to meet Anita in the store for 7 days in a row I have checked all day in the store and she has not shown up
She will appear there (on the Apprentice path only) after you resolve the story for Legion/Jesse

I've had some graphical Issue, it was already in 14.11, but i wanted to wait for .12 to check whether that resolved it somehow: I distinctly remember a Time when clicking on the phone would open it and the Spells were being displayed on top of it in the right Sidebar. Now, it always covers/replaced the entire right Sidebar for me. I have been trying out the various Display Options in the Phone Settings (Icons/Test for Inventory, two/three Columns etc.) but so far haven been able to get that back. Have I missed some Setting, or is this something that has been changed entirely in one of the Past Updates?
Sorry I am unsure what you mean here, if you open the book it shows in the main window. The list of learned spells you can cast is at the top of the inventory

AL0694

Aug 20, 2021
This also happened to kellie's sex scene in park, the images will not load but instead just flash the file name. Also any idea about granger and the vampire

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 60 Votes