cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I love those game but feel like it's just been getting crowded with all of the models in the game now. Wouldn't mind seeing a new city, bigger city to sort of negate that feeling. Of course would probably have to come with another story in the game which might be a pain to write...
It has been my preference for a while to expand existing characters and complete story arcs. The new characters in 14.12 were either submitted by fans or a remaining one from the bologna mod

I only intend to add two more new characters to the game and one is not essential and the other more promised than essential

Otherwise it is a matter of resolving Kurdorf, the Hellgate and Davy

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
It has been my preference for a while to expand existing characters and complete story arcs. The new characters in 14.12 were either submitted by fans or a remaining one from the bologna mod

I only intend to add two more new characters to the game and one is not essential and the other more promised than essential

Otherwise it is a matter of resolving Kurdorf, the Hellgate and Davy
Ah so near completion then, always felt like to could be expanded to a new city but I don't want to write it. So completion is totally fine with me. :p

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Ah so near completion then, always felt like to could be expanded to a new city but I don't want to write it. So completion is totally fine with me. :p
It has been suggested a number of times, but if we do then it will be a sequel game, not in the current game

Completion as such is still a distance away as the pending things are not simple, or at least should not be so they are no anti-climactic

rsethric

Jan 26, 2022
many pictures don't show
just like this
file:///F:/ASFA/Images/People/Mom/Elexis/Natural/mom1a-night.mp4
no files in the folder

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
many pictures don't show
just like this
file:///F:/ASFA/Images/People/Mom/Elexis/Natural/mom1a-night.mp4
no files in the folder
The images you note
/Images/People/Mom/Elexis/Natural/mom1a-night.mp4
are not valid for a 14.12 install, the folders are altered

How did you update from 14.11? I note if you just used the small 14.12a then you would get errors like this as that is purely to update an existing 14.12 install, it does not apply for previous versions of the game

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
where can i find the mods for this game + Bologna's Mod
All available mods are included in the game release

The original bologna mod is not a mod in the same meaning, it was a standalone copy of the game that was modified. It is available in the first post of this thread

I am working on converting it to a mod as in an add-on to the base game, but it is a lot of work. A work in progress is available at the Hypnopics Collective, but it is mostly a partial image re-skin with little in events yet, though I have a more substantial update close to ready

Reactions: jaboney

jaboney

Jun 9, 2019
All available mods are included in the game release

The original bologna mod is not a mod in the same meaning, it was a standalone copy of the game that was modified. It is available in the first post of this thread

I am working on converting it to a mod as in an add-on to the base game, but it is a lot of work. A work in progress is available at the Hypnopics Collective, but it is mostly a partial image re-skin with little in events yet, though I have a more substantial update close to ready
I understand, but is the bologna mod included on this thread the most recent version?

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Does anybody know what do i have to do to meet Anita because im stuck at "Once you have charmed Anita visit her and have sex. You will get an option to have her take care of Davy."? I haven't met Anita once.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I understand, but is the bologna mod included on this thread the most recent version?
There were two releases of the bologna mod, the latest is linked in the first post, but please note it is based on version 14.8.4 of the game

Does anybody know what do i have to do to meet Anita because im stuck at "Once you have charmed Anita visit her and have sex. You will get an option to have her take care of Davy."? I haven't met Anita once.
It depends if you are on the murder or apprentice path
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: kirkuloid

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
There were two releases of the bologna mod, the latest is linked in the first post, but please note it is based on version 14.8.4 of the game

It depends if you are on the murder or apprentice path
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks. I am on apprentice path. Is it random chance apperance or do i have to do something?

nunyadam

Mar 11, 2022
Having an issue/bug where using teleport makes the side bars dissapear as well as not bringing up the map.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Having an issue/bug where using teleport makes the side bars dissapear as well as not bringing up the map.
What version of the game? I have not had any other reports of this. Please apply the 14.12a update and see if it helps

AL0694

Aug 20, 2021
umm hey do u trigger that dream with elian?
Also after you turn miku into a cat girl, can you have sex with it, bcoz i cant?

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
umm hey do u trigger that dream with elian?
Also after you turn miku into a cat girl, can you have sex with it, bcoz i cant?
There is a bug for Elian's dream, please wait for the pending 14.12b

Why can't you have sex with Miku, there are options available when you visit her in the attic, I just checked and they are working fine

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes