KiraKhaos

Oct 10, 2017
Not sure if I've hit a bug or something just hasn't gotten flagged. Playing conspiracy path on the latest update since I've beaten the other two paths, followed guide to a t until part where your mom tells you about Sarah coming to town, however I am unable to pass into the mansion. No matter what day or time of day the house is always protected.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Not sure if I've hit a bug or something just hasn't gotten flagged. Playing conspiracy path on the latest update since I've beaten the other two paths, followed guide to a t until part where your mom tells you about Sarah coming to town, however I am unable to pass into the mansion. No matter what day or time of day the house is always protected.
You have to wait to be invited to visit. The access is a little different on this path, you will get a message to meet Lauren at the pool with instructions

• Red Heart
Reactions: KiraKhaos

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
Quick question, does experience continue to accumulate when you have a magic training ready? Not sure if I can keep an upgrade 'banked' for important things, I always seem to get snagged when trying to learn Defending Yourself With Magic.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Quick question, does experience continue to accumulate when you have a magic training ready? Not sure if I can keep an upgrade 'banked' for important things, I always seem to get snagged when trying to learn Defending Yourself With Magic.
Yes it does, so no problems holding off learning a training until you get something more important

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
How I can learn Clairvoyance
Depends on what path you took, is Sir Ronald dead, then the murder path, did you refuse his apprenticeship, conspiracy path, else apprentice path

The walkthrough does describe these though I recommend just check for ideas not a step by step. Otherwise
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wanza25

May 26, 2020
T
Tergantung jalan mana yang Anda ambil, apakah Sir Ronald mati, lalu jalur pembunuhan, apakah Anda menolak magangnya, jalur konspirasi, atau jalur magang lainnya

Panduannya menjelaskan ini meskipun saya sarankan hanya memeriksa ide bukan langkah demi langkah. Jika tidak
[/MENGUTIP]
Thanks, now I have problem how to meet Lauren 3 time couse I just meet her 2 time and how to make Sarah send me a book hypnosis

Wanza25

May 26, 2020
Thanks, now I have problem how to meet Lauren 3 time couse I just meet her 2 time and how to make Sarah send me a book hypnosis

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Update 14.12b
This is an update for the 14.12 release to fix various bug reports and also migrate some more models from the bologna mod, normalised for the base game. Some pregnant images are a bit simple.

This includes all fixes from previously posted fixes and is compatible with previous saves games, still back to 14.8.4. Note: I will be stripping some of the older save support as the standalone bologna mod is not planned to be updated again

Fixes
Changes
- adds an alternate model for Nurse Sandra from the bologna mod, Audrey Bitoni. This is only available in the US setting
- adds a few additional images for Nurse Sandra (all models)
- adds TWO more models for Nurse Megan, from the first version of the bologna mod and the second. Models Alanah Rae (same model as available for Officer Smith) and Marsha May. Note the one for Alanah Rae is the less 'realistic' and also uses the same pregnant end game image as the Officer Smith model
- fixed using the Transform spell to
a) only allow one way model transformations unless you know the training 'Moulding as Desired' as was intended but not implemented in all cases
b) all model transformations for all characters with alternate models, some were missing. Note Nurse Sandra will only work in the US setting

Links
Update for 14.12 or later

mirror

APK for full 14.12b

Small note: you could use this for a full install on any system. Download, unzip it (you may need to rename to add a .zip extension), you may get warnings (7zip does), ignore them. Browse to assets/www folder and open index.html

EDIT: links for update replaced to fix some reported bugs. APK to be updated later

Last edited:

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Are there any screen size settings? firs time playing and the game looks very weird in terms of lay out. I'm plying on a 4k wide screen. On the first screen where you meet your friend Amy her picture takes up 95% of the screen and all the text down the left only has enough space to show 2 or3 word per line so it makes it really hard to parse. Screenshot 2022-07-30 213524.png

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Are there any screen size settings? firs time playing and the game looks very weird in terms of lay out. I'm plying on a 4k wide screen. On the first screen where you meet your friend Amy her picture takes up 95% of the screen and all the text down the left only has enough space to show 2 or3 word per line so it makes it really hard to parse. View attachment 1955768
That should not happen, it does not for me, but I did see something like it once. It was ONLY for this screen, so just click the button at the bottom and it should be fine

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
kind of want to be able to charm everyone on apprentice path and also want different routes for the mom character will there be a spell that changes a persons desire

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes