cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I found a few more similar situation
1. Teacher Lounge at School -> School Hallway. I suspect the game have bug to choose Miss Tanika. I haven't meet her yet and I believe this is the scene to meet her. I can't avoid this spot has the "chalk" that I need for ritual. (Unless I use cheat of course)
2. East Ward at Hospital Ground Floor -> Should be similar issue with Teacher Lounge. This is the scene to choose nurse photo.

Also this maybe related to the East Ward issue.
When I got shot by Anita or Kurndorf ritual performed, I will be hit and gone Unconscious. Normally this will teleport me to Hospital and I will meet the nurse too. But now it will do nothing and I am stuck in endless loop
Please apply the 14.12b fix, it will correct all these issues
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-spell-for-all-v14-12b-cmacleod42.571/post-8653852

Last edited:

Sexy11

Jul 13, 2017
Please apply the 14.12b fix, it will correct all these issues
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-spell-for-all-v14-12b-cmacleod42.571/post-8653852
I apply the fix in main page that also say 14.12b before.
But I have download the patch in your link and this time it work

Another bug found. After getting the Catholic Relic from Mother Superior and know about how to safe Leanne. I teleport Leanne to the hidden room. Leanne is rescued. But when I go back to Mother Superior room again, Leanne is there and I got option to teleport again. Another Endless loop.

One of new location found in the update is movie theater and adult theater. But I have yet to find the use for this location.

Asch

Jun 28, 2017
It look like there is a bug in Tess Adams now where you can keep telling her to stay instead of being able to bring in all the librarians. Also if you talk to her at her house you will be teleported to the library
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I apply the fix in main page that also say 14.12b before.
But I have download the patch in your link and this time it work

Another bug found. After getting the Catholic Relic from Mother Superior and know about how to safe Leanne. I teleport Leanne to the hidden room. Leanne is rescued. But when I go back to Mother Superior room again, Leanne is there and I got option to teleport again. Another Endless loop.

One of new location found in the update is movie theater and adult theater. But I have yet to find the use for this location.
Can you post your save game for the Leanne issue, you are probably falling foul of an error correction for bad earlier saves. You can probably get around this by charming Mother Superior, and then sort out Leanne

There is a scene at the movie theater for someone new you have not charmed or did so in a slavey way

LionHeart2099

Dec 12, 2020

Vaars

May 6, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I would still put them in the nice to have category. You wont always have Mana, and sometimes its just easier and quicker to walk than to use the spell. also, I sometimes just like to stroll around my completed save and drop in and out of places. that would be easier with Shortcuts. In general, all the Things I described/suggested are Interface and QOL-Tweaks, the Game is of course fully functional without them

Speaking of shortcuts: Having a Path from Kollam Street directly to yoolaroo drive (not straight from the beginning maybe but at least unlocked at some Point) would be appreciated. The alley itself is used so rarely, it really feels like a Detour every time i have to take that path...

Also, just out of curiosity, is there any meaning behind the Streets' Names in the Game? :)

Sexy11

Jul 13, 2017
Can you post your save game for the Leanne issue, you are probably falling foul of an error correction for bad earlier saves. You can probably get around this by charming Mother Superior, and then sort out Leanne

There is a scene at the movie theater for someone new you have not charmed or did so in a slavey way
I have try start a new game but still get the same issue.
Whenever I return back to Mother Superior, it will say Thrall is in the room
Even if I have save Leanne and charmed Leanne at her house, if I return to Mother Superior room will still get this

For the cinema, I gone there a few times but always empty. Is it only for certain path only?

Reactions: cmacleod42

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I have try start a new game but still get the same issue.
Whenever I return back to Mother Superior, it will say Thrall is in the room
Even if I have save Leanne and charmed Leanne at her house, if I return to Mother Superior room will still get this

For the cinema, I gone there a few times but always empty. Is it only for certain path only?
It was the error correction handling for the previous problems with Leanne. The issue is now fixed, or at worst she will
- be there but the rescue will work, or
- be at home AND a thrall. Visit with a strong, fast companion to do the ritual again

If wanted download the attachement and unzip in the Javascripts folder to fix

Note: the cinema also works for slave Kellie, any evening, while girlfriend is weekend only

Reactions: Sexy11

AL0694

Aug 20, 2021
It was the error correction handling for the previous problems with Leanne. The issue is now fixed, or at worst she will
- be there but the rescue will work, or
- be at home AND a thrall. Visit with a strong, fast companion to do the ritual again

If wanted download the attachement and unzip in the Javascripts folder to fix

Note: the cinema also works for slave Kellie, any evening, while girlfriend is weekend only
hi sorry for bothering you, but i think ellian is broken, as i am unable to teleport to her place after winning her challenge. Also miku is broken as i have no actions with her in the attic

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
i think i broke the game
i need to find some books but they wont apear
help ?
What books? There is only one aside from the Sacred Book of Control really in the game, and it appears once you need it

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
hi sorry for bothering you, but i think ellian is broken, as i am unable to teleport to her place after winning her challenge. Also miku is broken as i have no actions with her in the attic
Elian - go and speak to Jade on contracts

Miku - is broken, I am unsure how you got there, her state seens a hybrid of charmed and pre-transformation. You can fix, open cheat menu, View People, locate Mku. In Other/Extra type 0 in the first edit box, -100 in the second and click the link

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes