por42

Sep 2, 2020
help
i cant triger Mayor Thomas ?

'Next visit the Town Hall. Mayor Thomas will offer to look in the town's documents to find informations about Kurndorf.'

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
help
i cant triger Mayor Thomas ?

'Next visit the Town Hall. Mayor Thomas will offer to look in the town's documents to find informations about Kurndorf.'
There is not an option, it is a popup event can happen, once you have charmed Mayor Thomas, Angela and Officer Batton, but it requires some other events to have happened, notably a couple of other events with Angela.

There is nothing critical in the event it is more a flavour sort of thing showing your slaves working together, story progression is not dependent on it. So just do other things and when you return to the Town Hall later it can popup

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
found a bug in the kurndorf ritual at the end the room is about to explode there is only one option "leave everything and run!"
clicking that button sends you back to the same screen. keep clicking that button you still can't leave the basement. The only way to get out is to use teleportation. Once you teleport out and then go back to the basement you get tons of crystals. if you click the button 10 times before using teleportation you get 10 crystals.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
found a bug in the kurndorf ritual at the end the room is about to explode there is only one option "leave everything and run!"
clicking that button sends you back to the same screen. keep clicking that button you still can't leave the basement. The only way to get out is to use teleportation. Once you teleport out and then go back to the basement you get tons of crystals. if you click the button 10 times before using teleportation you get 10 crystals.
Already fixed, please apply the 14.12b fix linked above

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I have 14.12b here is a safe file.
That save works fine for me. Please re-apply 14.12b from the versions linked above. There were two versions of it released when a bug was reported and you may have the first version

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
That save works fine for me. Please re-apply 14.12b from the versions linked above. There were two versions of it released when a bug was reported and you may have the first version
hmmm i linked worked, i got the 14.12b update from the front page before. I guess that one is out of date.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
How much percentage of game is completed?
It depends on your view here

It is complete as you can reach the end of game. All recent releases and planned ones are to complete story arcs or fill in missing details

or

It is approximately 90% maybe 95% complete. ON one story related event is intended, but there are things like Davy's post charm content and Sarah's apprentice path romancing. Maybe Lauren's conspiracy path back story

Reactions: Cunt Hunter69

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
It depends on your view here

It is complete as you can reach the end of game. All recent releases and planned ones are to complete story arcs or fill in missing details

or

It is approximately 90% maybe 95% complete. ON one story related event is intended, but there are things like Davy's post charm content and Sarah's apprentice path romancing. Maybe Lauren's conspiracy path back story
isn't there supposed to be an arc about the opening of the rift? And you had to fight the demons coming out of it?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
isn't there supposed to be an arc about the opening of the rift? And you had to fight the demons coming out of it?
No quite, there is planned a final resolution to the hellgate and Kurndorf. This is the 'one story arc' I referred to

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Anyone else cant open the SMS menu on the phone ? Actually the phone dont even show half of the time.
Nothing like this has been reported. How are you playing the game, what browser or is it the Android apk?

I had a vaguely similar issue once where someone tried ONLY using the update. The updates/fixes are not complete games and have to be applied to an existing game installation

Reactions: dragoduval

Elgate

Jun 9, 2017
The patch note says that version 14.12 focused on improvement for mods.
Is there some modding scene (like a discord or another topic) where people have put mods already?

wikke

Mar 15, 2018
I found a bug by accident, I accidentally set a video/gif from the sms screen as a phone background and my phone was not closable afterwards, it's repeatable with any gif from the sms section. I'm on 14.12b by the way.

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes