Sexy11

Jul 13, 2017
It was the error correction handling for the previous problems with Leanne. The issue is now fixed, or at worst she will
- be there but the rescue will work, or
- be at home AND a thrall. Visit with a strong, fast companion to do the ritual again

If wanted download the attachement and unzip in the Javascripts folder to fix

Note: the cinema also works for slave Kellie, any evening, while girlfriend is weekend only
For some weird reason, this file cannot be downloaded. Microsoft defender detect it as virus. But no worry. I can wait for a full fix later.
I have finish this game a few times in the past.

Ciela_3930

Oct 14, 2018
So I may have found a glitch, I'm not sure, maybe it's a feature. When I try to possess Gina, it works, and I'm in the museum, but then when I go to the security guard office, there's an option to ask Gina to let me out, and if I click that, I escape the museum as Gina, and can walk around playing the game as if I were a female protagonist, I can even charm other characters, despite the possession still being active. every scene treats me like a female protagonist, despite being a male one up until the possession, and if I end the possession then I go back to normal in the sacred clearing.

If anyone wants to tell me how to upload a save, I'd be happy to share it, but I'm not sure how. Oh also I'm on the murder path.

Also I've encountered another glitch, location 213 seems to be completely broken, I can never go there normally or with cheats, it's ward 1 in the hospital, has anyone else encountered this?

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
For some weird reason, this file cannot be downloaded. Microsoft defender detect it as virus. But no worry. I can wait for a full fix later.
I have finish this game a few times in the past.
That will be a false positive, but if you prefer wait for 14.12c update

So I may have found a glitch, I'm not sure, maybe it's a feature. When I try to possess Gina, it works, and I'm in the museum, but then when I go to the security guard office, there's an option to ask Gina to let me out, and if I click that, I escape the museum as Gina, and can walk around playing the game as if I were a female protagonist, I can even charm other characters, despite the possession still being active. every scene treats me like a female protagonist, despite being a male one up until the possession, and if I end the possession then I go back to normal in the sacred clearing.

If anyone wants to tell me how to upload a save, I'd be happy to share it, but I'm not sure how. Oh also I'm on the murder path.

Also I've encountered another glitch, location 213 seems to be completely broken, I can never go there normally or with cheats, it's ward 1 in the hospital, has anyone else encountered this?
Please apply the 14.12b update
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-spell-for-all-v14-12b-cmacleod42.571/post-8653852
this should fix the problems for location 213

The Gina issue is a bug I will fix

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
i cant dream of anything so i cant start elian
There are a number of pre-requisites mostly related to game progression, in rough order
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note there was a bug in the initial 14.12 release preventing the events. Please apply the 14.12b update

por42

Sep 2, 2020
What books? There is only one aside from the Sacred Book of Control really in the game, and it appears once you need it
books on Hydromancy, on the death of Kurndorf, on the witches of Pennsylvania, a missing book on demons and a book on rituals under the Broken Inn.
these

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
books on Hydromancy, on the death of Kurndorf, on the witches of Pennsylvania, a missing book on demons and a book on rituals under the Broken Inn.
these
Please search in the History Classroom, but a lot of these only appear once needed. So hydromancy once you learn Clairvoyance, books on demons once you meet one etc. Some are unimportant and appear randomly if a story related once does not

Last edited:

por42

Sep 2, 2020
Please search in the History Classroom, but a lot of these only appear once needed. So hydromancy once you learn Clairvoyance, books on demons once you meet one etc. Some are unimportant and appear randomly if a story related once does not
but the walktru seas you need to get them all ?

por42

Sep 2, 2020
but the walktru seas you need to get them all ?
Next visit the Town Hall. Mayor Thomas will offer to look in the town's documents to find informations about Kurndorf.
Ask Angela to look for magic places.
like the neks part dousnt start

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
When i go to save mom in Gabby's house all i could find was just the necklace what I'm doing wrong ?
Are you say Mom and Gabby are not there? The only sort of case this might apply is if you took too long and they have fled the town.

Can you post your save game from immediately before going in the house? You can use the export option and paste it into a post here or use the save to file and attach it to a post

Haguro33

Nov 13, 2019
I'm doing something wrong.
I have a quest, I'm in the basement of the Sorcerer Kulsdorf or whatever his name is. Ritual of binding.
The end, I did everything, threw his skull into the cauldron.
Everything is falling apart, I have to run. I press "drop everything and run", a window pops up that I'm caught. And so in a circle, I can not do anything.

Mrwhysper

Oct 13, 2019
I'm doing something wrong.
I have a quest, I'm in the basement of the Sorcerer Kulsdorf or whatever his name is. Ritual of binding.
The end, I did everything, threw his skull into the cauldron.
Everything is falling apart, I have to run. I press "drop everything and run", a window pops up that I'm caught. And so in a circle, I can not do anything.
um. It looks like the “unconsciousness claims you” at the end of the window is a link. Have you tried clicking that specifically?

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes