JohnFastolf101

Aug 30, 2020
Just to be clear; currently, which characters do not have a pregnant scene in the epilogue? If so, will they them in the future?

Belgie831

Dec 16, 2018
The cheat menu is not accessible in the .12c update. The icon, the link, nor the menu option appear for selection

kruzzy

Jun 16, 2017
Got a potentially game breaking bug. Did the ritual with Kurndorf's ghost but the game breaks at the end of it, game appears to be unable to load location 213, hospital ward 1 east.

Edit: Nevermind, I'm an idiot who failed to realize there's a patch already.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Just to be clear; currently, which characters do not have a pregnant scene in the epilogue? If so, will they them in the future?
A good number unsure without spending a while checking. all will eventually. I am adding as I get the time to make the fakes needed. only 3 models in the game released pregnant images (one quite a lot)

Every non-bug fix release I add more.

If you want to check look in the folder
Images/People
and find all files named
pregnant*.jpg
using your preferred search tool like grep or windows versions like AstroGrep etc

EDIT: just updated to add edits for Gina, and a better one for Mia (Lisa Ann version)

Last edited:

KingRei

Apr 15, 2018
I'm playing 14.12c. Is anyone else having trouble using some buttons. Like some buttons just don't do anything if you click on them now. I'm playing in the Chrome browser if it makes a difference. Everything worked fine when I last played on 14.11.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I'm playing 14.12c. Is anyone else having trouble using some buttons. Like some buttons just don't do anything if you click on them now. I'm playing in the Chrome browser if it makes a difference. Everything worked fine when I last played on 14.11.
No reports like this I have. Did you apply 14.12c to an existing 14.12 installation? It is a fix for 14.12, not an upgrade for any other version, and it is not a stand-alone version

If you have applied ok, try a button, hit f12 and tell me any errors noted in the Javascript Console

KingRei

Apr 15, 2018
No reports like this I have. Did you apply 14.12c to an existing 14.12 installation? It is a fix for 14.12, not an upgrade for any other version, and it is not a stand-alone version

If you have applied ok, try a button, hit f12 and tell me any errors noted in the Javascript Console
Oops. I did apply it on top of 12b. So it looks like I may have messed it up. Thanks!!

Genperor

Aug 8, 2021
I am unable to learn medium powers after getting lilith, so when I try to use the spell on keana she just go away. what should I do?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I am unable to learn medium powers after getting lilith, so when I try to use the spell on keana she just go away. what should I do?
You require more experience to learn the power, go an charm other people or worst case use the link in the cheat menu

Genperor

Aug 8, 2021
You require more experience to learn the power, go an charm other people or worst case use the link in the cheat menu
I've clicked on the "add experience" button over 100 times however the book doesn't start glowing, what should I do?

On a side note, I've charmed Leanne however she disappeared, not in her house or in the general store at all hours of the day.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I've clicked on the "add experience" button over 100 times however the book doesn't start glowing, what should I do?

On a side note, I've charmed Leanne however she disappeared, not in her house or in the general store at all hours of the day.
Please just talk to Tess or Sir Ronald or Sarah (depends on your exact path) and see if they will help you learn the ability.

Otherwise for Leanne please apply the poste 14.12c update

Genperor

Aug 8, 2021
Please just talk to Tess or Sir Ronald or Sarah (depends on your exact path) and see if they will help you learn the ability.

Otherwise for Leanne please apply the poste 14.12c update
I'm on conspiracy path, Tess and Sarah don't have any option to teach me :/

Also I'm using 14.12c patch already

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I'm on conspiracy path, Tess and Sarah don't have any option to teach me :/

Also I'm using 14.12c patch already
I am unsure why you cannot learn the training. There is a maximum amount of experience, and you may be at it it you 'bought' basically all previously available.

Leanne should be at her home or with Mother Superior. Try revising Mother Superior, the visit Leanne's home

If you cannot resolve anything post your save for me to check, either use 'export' and post the text, or save to file and post the file as an attachment

Genperor

Aug 8, 2021
In Mother Superior chambers there's only Desiree and an unnamed thrall. If I try to teleport with this thrall to the room in the alley she just runs away and disappears.

Here is my savefile:

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
In Mother Superior chambers there's only Desiree and an unnamed thrall. If I try to teleport with this thrall to the room in the alley she just runs away and disappears.

Here is my savefile:
Everything is correct as such in your save. To succeed in the Ritual you must have the Relic in your possession. In your save it is in the Hidden Room. So
- go to the Hidden Room and remove the relic
- go to Mother Superior's room
- teleport the thrall out
done

Some of this relates to recovering from previous bugs with Leanne, you probably did it before but Leanne got reset back to the Church, this can happen prior to 14.12c

For Keana and 'Medium Powers' you are at the limit of powers that can be learnt, I need to alter this a bit.

For now
- open the cheat menu
- select View People
- locate yourself (the last person)
- in the edit box for "Toggle Flag" type 23 and then click the link
If you now open your phone and view the magical notes you will see you have the power now

Reactions: Genperor

Genperor

Aug 8, 2021
Everything is correct as such in your save. To succeed in the Ritual you must have the Relic in your possession. In your save it is in the Hidden Room. So
- go to the Hidden Room and remove the relic
- go to Mother Superior's room
- teleport the thrall out
done

Some of this relates to recovering from previous bugs with Leanne, you probably did it before but Leanne got reset back to the Church, this can happen prior to 14.12c

For Keana and 'Medium Powers' you are at the limit of powers that can be learnt, I need to alter this a bit.

For now
- open the cheat menu
- select View People
- locate yourself (the last person)
- in the edit box for "Toggle Flag" type 23 and then click the link
If you now open your phone and view the magical notes you will see you have the power now
I was able to fix everything with these instruction + reached the end of the game. Thx a lot :)

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes