cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Update 14.12d

This is a hopefully final fix for the 14.12 release and if there are no significant bug reported I will release full installs and close off the 14.12 release and move to working on 14.13

I will update in a couple of days if there are no major bugs

This fixes a number of reported bug and adds some small additions.
One notable fix relates to trainings where it was possible to be prevented to learn some.
For changes
- end game pregnancy for Gina, Janet and Debra Kelly
- Janet's pool scenes have image variations depending on how she is charmed and text changes
- Debra's pool scenes also have (lesser) variations as her model has less scenes available
- a pool scene for both Janet and Debra
- some image edits were updated/fixed

Links

140Mb
mirror

Install
download and copy into an existing 14.12 installation and unzip 'here'

lew ha yean

Mar 18, 2019
- What Gabby event
- what goes wrong
- are you using 14.12d, if not please update
Come back at the TV Station at night to better understand what is happening. You can enter the building, but you'll need to cast Pass once inside.
Look into your Mom's office and keep watching. The scene is different (i.e. sexier) if you wait for two days after Mom's call. Then check Gabby's office and learn about her schedule.

The event does not work after this.

lew ha yean

Mar 18, 2019
soft murder-male route You need a save to finish chapter 6 and start chapter 7.
I'm really sorry, but is there anyone who can upload it? I'm sorry to ask you.
Chapters 7 and 8 should not be awake at all. I'm sorry to ask you. I'm using a Papago translator because I'm a Korean who can't speak English.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
mom and gabby not go gabby home
murder route
Hi, a couple of things are odd in your save, to fix

1) go visit Sarah and ask her about the necklace (nothing wrong here, but you have to do this first)
2) either
- open the cheat menu, select View Places, in the edit box for "Amaranth Pl" type 2 and click the set flag button
or
- open the Javascript console (F12) ad type
setPlaceKnown("GabbysHouse")
3) do the event (visit Tina, have her follow you, go to Amaranth Pl and enter the house)

lew ha yean

Mar 18, 2019
Hi, a couple of things are odd in your save, to fix

1) go visit Sarah and ask her about the necklace (nothing wrong here, but you have to do this first)
2) either
- open the cheat menu, select View Places, in the edit box for "Amaranth Pl" type 2 and click the set flag button
or
- open the Javascript console (F12) ad type
setPlaceKnown("GabbysHouse")
3) do the event (visit Tina, have her follow you, go to Amaranth Pl and enter the house)
It's solved! Thank you so much!

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Version 14.12d Full Version

This is the full and final release for version 14.12, no further fixes or changes will be released for this version before a future new version. This release has no changes over an existing 14.12 version with the 14.12d update applied

Note this does not include the Work-in-progress Bologna mod add-on

Full Install

2.78Gb

Install: download and unzip to a folder you have read/write access to

Android APK

mirror

Update from a previous 14.12 release
Note: this is unchanged from the version posted previously

140Mb
mirror

Install: download and copy into the folder for the existing version. Unzip 'here'

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
what's the changelog?
Nothing over the 14.12d update, please check it for the changes since 14.12c. This is just the full installers and Android APK

I currently have 14.12b installed. If I download this one, I can upgrade to 14.12d directly right? Without needing to download 14.12c?
Just install 14.12d update over 14.12b all changes are included since 14.12

Reactions: bluerubber

Vaars

May 6, 2021
I think i found an issue: How to reach the Cat Lady after she is charmed? Couldnt find the access to her House, and when teleporting to her and exiting it, it gets you back to the park where you encountered her....

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I think i found an issue: How to reach the Cat Lady after she is charmed? Couldnt find the access to her House, and when teleporting to her and exiting it, it gets you back to the park where you encountered her....
This is not an issue I have had reported, how did you charm her? Was it immediately on meeting her or later with the aid of Officer Batton?
Once you charm her the house should always be available, assuming you used the in-game processes, and did not use cheat menus or similar

If you open the javascript console and type
setPlaceKnown("ZalisHouse");
is will make her available if you did not tell Miku you were not interested or similarly after first meeting her. These remove her from the game entirely

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
Is there some way to get the American Adele and chief officer in the game together with the British other officer? The models for the British officers are mostly old images from the 80s and I want something that looks more new.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Is there some way to get the American Adele and chief officer in the game together with the British other officer? The models for the British officers are mostly old images from the 80s and I want something that looks more new.
No they are selected based on the locale (ie if in US or UK) The idea of the selection was to have more appropriate uniforms for the setting and these were ones found for models with a reasonable range of scenes, or were in the game before I started work on my revisions/updates

Reactions: jackoffonher
4.30 star(s) 60 Votes