Leon_Hughes11

Apr 10, 2019
Is there anyway to either restart the press conference event???? I'm saved right at the beginning of the event and I didn't ask Mr. Beasley or Adele about the necklace. I'm on the apprentice path and I brought the mayor and now I'm stuck. Is there anyway to cheat through it? Any help would be appreciated.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Is there anyway to either restart the press conference event???? I'm saved right at the beginning of the event and I didn't ask Mr. Beasley or Adele about the necklace. I'm on the apprentice path and I brought the mayor and now I'm stuck. Is there anyway to cheat through it? Any help would be appreciated.
The simplest at the moment is that the game does and auto-save every day. You could just reload and repeat

Otherwise I will work out what is needed, but unsure if I can get back today or tomorrow due to work pressures

Reactions: Leon_Hughes11

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Aaaaaaaaaaand I left too soon for the vampyre quest and now Sarah is possessedFUCK! GOD FUCKING DAMN IT
If you open the cheat menu there is an option for the vampire to reset her events

Also for the conference it is probably simplest to again use the cheat menu and use the option for Mom to reset her as about to go to work

Reactions: Leon_Hughes11

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Any news about updates?
Nothing definite, I release when time allows and I have enough new content. I have not really resumed working on the game since the 14.12d release. On average it will be early next year given Christmas etc

How to cast spell on mom and sis?
Tracy requires you learn how to remove spells from someone or know a person who can do it. Follow Tess's story or the Robbins family

Mom is more complex and the ability follow once she leaves for work, but this is dependent on other events in the game.

In both cases the walkthrough included in the game does descript how

Jake Masters

Nov 9, 2018
am I missing something, or is there no longer a built in cheat option? starting a new game with standard or Severn Valley Mod, either way I don't have the option to choose cheat options... nor is there an "app" in the phone's app section to select cheats. yes I can select undo, but I can't adjust time, money, or mana.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
am I missing something, or is there no longer a built in cheat option? starting a new game with standard or Severn Valley Mod, either way I don't have the option to choose cheat options... nor is there an "app" in the phone's app section to select cheats. yes I can select undo, but I can't adjust time, money, or mana.
You are missing something. There is a clear note in the first post here explaining the access

JhOon

Jul 7, 2018
Nothing definite, I release when time allows and I have enough new content. I have not really resumed working on the game since the 14.12d release. On average it will be early next year given Christmas etc

Tracy requires you learn how to remove spells from someone or know a person who can do it. Follow Tess's story or the Robbins family

Mom is more complex and the ability follow once she leaves for work, but this is dependent on other events in the game.

In both cases the walkthrough included in the game does descript how
Can you tell me how?

ultadonis

May 29, 2019
I haven't gotten that far in the game. I stopped because I couldn't get her to appear when the walkthrough said she would. I also can't find the graveyard on the version I'm on. I think I'm playing 14.12d. I'm not 100% sure though. Gamcore doesn't specify more than saying 14.12.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I haven't gotten that far in the game. I stopped because I couldn't get her to appear when the walkthrough said she would. I also can't find the graveyard on the version I'm on. I think I'm playing 14.12d. I'm not 100% sure though. Gamcore doesn't specify more than saying 14.12.
Probably you are not, it says on the main index page and also on the left side bar.

Gamecore has posted the game without permission, I have no control over what they are using.

Last edited:

JhOon

Jul 7, 2018
Screenshot_2022-11-26-02-40-57-959_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg
You've to go to hotel there you'll find graveyard

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes