Silver889

Sep 30, 2021
Transforming Nina at the station reception seems to be incomplete. Nothing happens on screen, but when you leave and come back the model does switch. Same with Melissa in her apartment. Transforming Davy in his room appears impossible. Similarly can't charm Kellie the second time.

Last edited:

Necronomikus

Feb 6, 2020
I have a few problems (soft murder path)

-Bambis mother never arrives for me, doesn't matter how long I wait
-Sarah only arrives AFTER I stop Davy, so the blue bottle becomes useless
-Tina can't sap the spell/mana from Davy
-It says I already took the protective spell off Davy, I haven't. Therefore I can't charm Davy
-Kate never returns even if she is thinking about it. One SMS after asking her mother to talk with her, that's it
-The Ross sister you can hypnotise and charm never returns after shaking off the first charm. Therefore I can't charm Amy
-I also have double Leanna Thrall someone mentioned in a post before
-I saved Seraphina (you have to take the relic away for her ritual to work) but I don't know where I can find her, she seems gone

troublex2

Jul 31, 2018
I ran into a problem i cant find the solution to. I have most of the game done in the apprentice path and am now just charming everyone else. my problem is when i go into mother superior's room to teleport leanne out it does not allow me. i have the catholic relic in my inventory and the secret room attuned and talked to everyone about saving her. when i go into the room it tells me that "You know the ritual to save leane but not everything is ready for it" am i missing something? I am also able to take seraphina to the hotel and get the same message that not everything is ready.

Never mind I hadn't put to dragon stone in the statue yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: corinthiano

corinthiano

Oct 20, 2019
Partly for a process I abandoned, I will remove these

A minor bug there, I will check and fix

Nothing was changed for the cheat options. The last release 14.12 moved the cheat options into your phone, games app, cheat helper
cool,congratulations on the updates

Jun 28, 2020
Has the trigger to call vampires on Sasha changed? Before, when I just played, a vampire came out, but now it doesn't. What was the vampire trigger?

corinthiano

Oct 20, 2019
I ran into a problem i cant find the solution to. I have most of the game done in the apprentice path and am now just charming everyone else. my problem is when i go into mother superior's room to teleport leanne out it does not allow me. i have the catholic relic in my inventory and the secret room attuned and talked to everyone about saving her. when i go into the room it tells me that "You know the ritual to save leane but not everything is ready for it" am i missing something? I am also able to take seraphina to the hotel and get the same message that not everything is ready.

Never mind I hadn't put to dragon stone in the statue yet.
in the previous update I had this problem

Jun 28, 2020
And when I use the back function, the cheat mode keeps turning off and I have to restart it. Is this a bug? Or is it set that way originally? I remember it wasn't like this before.

Reactions: Tutuooo

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I have a few problems (soft murder path)

-Bambis mother never arrives for me, doesn't matter how long I wait
-Sarah only arrives AFTER I stop Davy, so the blue bottle becomes useless
-Tina can't sap the spell/mana from Davy
-It says I already took the protective spell off Davy, I haven't. Therefore I can't charm Davy
-Kate never returns even if she is thinking about it. One SMS after asking her mother to talk with her, that's it
-The Ross sister you can hypnotise and charm never returns after shaking off the first charm. Therefore I can't charm Amy
-I also have double Leanna Thrall someone mentioned in a post before
-I saved Seraphina (you have to take the relic away for her ritual to work) but I don't know where I can find her, she seems gone
Not too clear your exact issues here, first a check did you apply the 14.13a fix. If not please do but it may affect the Sera bit bit little else

- Mia's arrival depends on having Davy in the hotel dungeon, but please check the walkthrough for her for more details
- yes it is possible, it depends on if you are playing the murder or apprentice paths here
- why, what happens if you bring Tina and ask her to?
- what says this?
- she takes some time, I think it is about a week
- she will, but she still is working as a police officer, so try visiting in the evening
- I have had this mentioned by a couple of people, but I cannot reproduce and no one has provided a save close to before the issue
- talk to Bambi (she must be charmed but unlikely she is not)

If you still cannot work this out please post me your save game to check, just load the game, then save, and select 'Export save' and copy and paste the long string in a post here (preferably in a spoiler)

Has the trigger to call vampires on Sasha changed? Before, when I just played, a vampire came out, but now it doesn't. What was the vampire trigger?
It is a little different as of the previous version 14.12. Go for a walk in the graveyard at night and see her, this will start the process. Then is a matter of time until Sarah will chat with you

And when I use the back function, the cheat mode keeps turning off and I have to restart it. Is this a bug? Or is it set that way originally? I remember it wasn't like this before.
Did you apply the fix version 14.13a, it should address this issue, but as of version 14.12 this is how it worked

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Can we understand that it was designed to trigger vampire triggers without any other creatures appearing?
If you select the option in the start of the game you will encounter demons and the ghost of Kurndorf. There are cases where entering the Sacred Clearing can have a monster kill you but these are specific events. Nothing else non-human should be encountered.

If you allow non-humans then you will have the option of charming 2 additional characters, a vampire and a ghost. A character can become part vampire as well

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Transforming Nina at the station reception seems to be incomplete. Nothing happens on screen, but when you leave and come back the model does switch. Same with Melissa in her apartment. Transforming Davy in his room appears impossible. Similarly can't charm Kellie the second time.
Thanks, all fixed

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Does anyone have a full save with serapha room unlock i cant seem to get it unlock
Her room should unlock once you free her from being a thrall and you talk to Bambi.

Did you apply the 14.13a fix? If you did please post your save for me to check

Man, i tried that... i must have missed someing.. or an object!
You can do it to all protective items, did you also have 20+ mana for Alison's protection ability.

If you cannot sort it you are welcome to post your save, I will check and advise

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes