cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
status
I have done some more small changes and fixes. I would like to close out the 14.13 release but I am still getting a small numbers of bug reports and not all are resolved yet

Also last night I was working on the add-on version of the Bologna mod in development and decided to port over Abby using the model Asa Akira. I had planned the model for a new vampire in the game but for now I will release the alternate model. A few images were renamed and some extra variations added and a scene partly copied from the mod.

I am going to run a short test at the Hypnopics forum and then release

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
anyone has a detailed installation guide for the Mod
It is not installed as such, download all parts and unzip into a new folder.

Please remember it is a stand-alone game, separate to the main version and has no new features otherwise since version 14.8.4, aside from it's own unique content. The mod cannot be 'applied' to the main game or visa versa

Yog-Sloth

Jan 29, 2020
It is not installed as such, download all parts and unzip into a new folder.

Please remember it is a stand-alone game, separate to the main version and has no new features otherwise since version 14.8.4, aside from it's own unique content. The mod cannot be 'applied' to the main game or visa versa
Did that. All I get is pictures that are unvaled and pictures that don't exist on the right map. it becomes a cluster fuck. Extracting it att to one map it's possible

chechillo

Feb 19, 2019
Did that. All I get is pictures that are unvaled and pictures that don't exist on the right map. it becomes a cluster fuck. Extracting it att to one map it's possible
maybe you should upload a screenshot of your folder, it seems like you didn't uncompress right

LordTraxis

Jul 23, 2018
Just a heads up, the game tries pulling the image emma6ga.mp4 the file doesn't exist. There IS an emma6ga.jpeg though. Similar issue with Ellie and Leigh threesome images ellieleigha.jpg and ellieleighb.jpg where it also seems to be trying to pull up an .mp4 file.

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Just a heads up, the game tries pulling the image emma6ga.mp4 the file doesn't exist. There IS an emma6ga.jpeg though. Similar issue with Ellie and Leigh threesome images ellieleigha.jpg and ellieleighb.jpg where it also seems to be trying to pull up an .mp4 file.
Thanks, fixed.

Note: The Ellie/Leigh issue is only seen if you pick Alix Lynx as the model for Ellie

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I play on mopoga and ido not get option to talk to bambi also how do you proceed with rachael i can have drinks with her now what?
mopoga does not seem to have been updated to 14.13a

For Rachael, try casting a spell, clairvoyance or charm on her

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes