cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I freed Seraphina from being a thrall but I have no new options when I talk to Bambi, what do I do get her room number?
given the same user name, I just replied to your post at the hypnopics forum. In brief please apply 14.13a and it should work

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Test Update 14.13b

This is a test of the hopefully last update for version 14.13. Short of something game breaking this will be the last for 14.13. I will post this test for a couple of days, if no significant issues are reported I will release the full installs/updates and close 14.13

Fixes
- Leanne issues
- a wide range of issues wandering around invisible, but no means all such issues but a lot more. Some general low level changes to try to catch more. Includes a range of cases where buttons to leave a place disappeared. Some events/popups will not trigger when invisible if they involve conversation/reactions
- more missing images, including some cases where you have a follower and their image to the right disappears
- multiple cases referring to the male Mayor as she/her/Ms/Miss
- more typos

Changes
- Murder path, when you go to Gabby's house there is no longer a 'cast pass' explicit button. Use the spell as is the usual way
- Alternate model for Abby, Asa Akira. She is intended for an alternate vampire, but I may skip and make Abby a vamp, or something else or continue with the vampire. Existing saves default to the previous model, now using the name Agnes Mirai as one of her more common pseudonyms
- selfie images for Lola and a image if you visit her home invisible
- Lilith will no longer visit Jesse's room (related to her issues with Elian)

Links

mirror

67Mb

To install, download from one of the mirrors, copy into your game installation and unzip here, overwrite any files when asked. If wanted (optional) before this delete the folder
Images/People/Abby
to save some wasted images

EDIT: attached is a fix for some converstations with Angela, related to the Mayor fixes. To use download, unzip and copy compiled.js into the Javascripts subfolder

Last edited:

Flufflebutter

Jul 23, 2017
after upgrading to 14.13b, images for various girls are broken. which is weird since i can see the folders are full

guess i'll wait for the full version release

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
after upgrading to 14.13b, images for various girls are broken. which is weird since i can see the folders are full

guess i'll wait for the full version release
Most likely you are not using the full game updated by 14.13b, but using only the 14.13b files. The full version will be out fairly soon

bkvodycb

Mar 9, 2017
Most likely you are not using the full game updated by 14.13b, but using only the 14.13b files. The full version will be out fairly soon
I had an issue with some of the alternate image sets not loading correctly on the game start selector
My files were [some copy of 14.12] < [the 14.13 only pack] < [14.13b]

"Fixed" by nuking the install, grabbing the full size 14.13 pack and putting the 14.13b patch on that instead

bkvodycb

Mar 9, 2017
Also, bug report: Some of the speech bubbles won't let me close them. E.G. Nina's reaction when you ask to see Madison

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
I think it's been a couple of years since I've played this and I don't remember much about it. Does this game give enough in-game info to play without a walkthrough?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
should i also download 14.13b fix?
It fixes a bug so sure, or wait for the full update shortly

I think it's been a couple of years since I've played this and I don't remember much about it. Does this game give enough in-game info to play without a walkthrough?
I think it does and I keep adding more hints or information in the notes in your phone

fayoun

Mar 23, 2018
I don't see the "animated" tag... Any videos/gifs in this game or just pics? (just double-checking)

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes