cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
just cant XD
I am unsure, but the game usually opens places when you need to go there, it maybe you have not started an appropriate quest, notably the Dragon Gem quest. Visit the history classroom and search, talk to Monique, Mrs Granger to advance.

Also try and visit the police station.

If you still cannot resolve this post your save and I will check and advise

kamiyaoji

Oct 14, 2019
I am unsure, but the game usually opens places when you need to go there, it maybe you have not started an appropriate quest, notably the Dragon Gem quest. Visit the history classroom and search, talk to Monique, Mrs Granger to advance.

Also try and visit the police station.

If you still cannot resolve this post your save and I will check and advise
its work!!! thx !!
how to charm john ,what i miss

Jun 28, 2020
Depending on each route, the protagonist casts magic and gains experience points. You can strengthen your magic ability from your mentor. And he can collect those experience points to enhance his magical abilities. And among those enhancements, there is an enhancement that allows enchanting magic to be used not only on the opposite sex but also on the same sex. After that enhancement, meet and charm John.

ai...

May 30, 2019
I'm unable to get the guards hair. I didn't try to steal the vase. I know I'm suppose to use pass and get the hair from her bathroom. But when I pass and get into her bathroom there's nothing to pick up. I don't have the hair in my inventory and clairvoyance doesn't reveal the hair so I don't know what to do.

Also for some reason the mom never leaves for work. I've met her boss and I've charmed the sister yet nothing happens.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I'm unable to get the guards hair. I didn't try to steal the vase. I know I'm suppose to use pass and get the hair from her bathroom. But when I pass and get into her bathroom there's nothing to pick up. I don't have the hair in my inventory and clairvoyance doesn't reveal the hair so I don't know what to do.

Also for some reason the mom never leaves for work. I've met her boss and I've charmed the sister yet nothing happens.
For Gina
- when you enter her home try using pass in her bathroom
or
- close the museum and use pass to enter it and visit the security office

A lot of this normally requires trying to take the vase to start, or asking Mrs Granger to do it for you, so if the above does not work then someone should take the vase

Your mother will leave but it requires other game events to happen. At least have sex with Tracy ther check on her. Otherwise do other things for a while

ai...

May 30, 2019
For Gina
- when you enter her home try using pass in her bathroom
or
- close the museum and use pass to enter it and visit the security office

A lot of this normally requires trying to take the vase to start, or asking Mrs Granger to do it for you, so if the above does not work then someone should take the vase

Your mother will leave but it requires other game events to happen. At least have sex with Tracy ther check on her. Otherwise do other things for a while
I didn't try to steal the vase at all. But as I said I've got into her house and went in the bathroom there's nothing for me to pick up...

Also I've slept with tracy and she still never leaves...

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I didn't try to steal the vase at all. But as I said I've got into her house and went in the bathroom there's nothing for me to pick up...

Also I've slept with tracy and she still never leaves...
As I noted then steal the vase! It is necessary to advance a part of the game. Also as I said Mom will leave once other story elements are advanced

can i ask where I can find Anita in Apprentice path
At the general store, but it does require certain events, so just check periodically

Thang6400

Aug 11, 2022
As I noted then steal the vase! It is necessary to advance a part of the game. Also as I said Mom will leave once other story elements are advanced

At the general store, but it does require certain events, so just check periodically
which events

ai...

May 30, 2019

I meant I didn't try to steal the vase when it was open. I got the mayor to close it and I stole the vase without being noticed. So I did that hours ago and still no hair...

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I meant I didn't try to steal the vase when it was open. I got the mayor to close it and I stole the vase without being noticed. So I did that hours ago and still no hair...
The passage of time in the game often does not affect things like this. It can but would commonly be the following day.

As I noted, either enter her home while she is in the museum and in the bathroom cast the pass spell. If it is not there close the museum and check the security office.

gasper

Nov 10, 2018
How can you move Keana to the attic? The only option I get is to commune, which I have not done because the walkthrough say this would block the option to move her.

chechillo

Feb 19, 2019
How can you move Keana to the attic? The only option I get is to commune, which I have not done because the walkthrough say this would block the option to move her.
1st you need to do mia's long charm way, you can charm her immediately, but if you wait 1 week, you get a crystal ring, thanks to that ring you can move keana

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
1st you need to do mia's long charm way, you can charm her immediately, but if you wait 1 week, you get a crystal ring, thanks to that ring you can move keana
IIRC, that ring is not necessary. You need to talk with Ronald/Sarah Gates (path dependent) about ghosts after you have charmed Keana.

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes