Jun 23, 2017
A few bugs I've found:
  • If audio is disabled, loading a save or undoing a move automatically reenables it
  • The dialog options of "tell Angela your name" and "look for magic places" do not go away when chosen (I maybe understand the places one, but it is weird to be able to constantly reintroduce yourself to Angela)
  • If you ask Nina to see Madison, the dialog bubble cannot be closed and blocks all the options other than checking on Zoey
  • Less of a bug and more of what is likely a leftover from the introduction of the 'spend time with' option, but if no one is in your room, you are given the option to spend time with [your name] and the dialog bubble acts as if you are spending time with a different person
  • In the charm dialog for Cherry, there is a line where she is referred to as Victoria rather than Cherry
    "Uhm... Well... Yes, that is what you shall call me from now on. And, as for you, I suppose Victoria is fine. Or slave," you stammer. "But, I reserve the right to change my mind

Bugiperv

May 13, 2022
Where is yoolaroo drive. The walkthrough says to go down the alley after leaving my house. Am I missing something ?

chechillo

Feb 19, 2019
Where is yoolaroo drive. The walkthrough says to go down the alley after leaving my house. Am I missing something ?
i think you started your gameplay with the option " You know the town well (harder)" unchecked, so the alley and yoolaroo drive won't open until the story needs it, but the best way to be sure is if you post your save and be checked by the dev, you can either save as a file and then upload the txt or export save, and copy-paste the code

Bugiperv

May 13, 2022
i think you started your gameplay with the option " You know the town well (harder)" unchecked, so the alley and yoolaroo drive won't open until the story needs it, but the best way to be sure is if you post your save and be checked by the dev, you can either save as a file and then upload the txt or export save, and copy-paste the code
... You're right. I got confused by the "(harder)" so I unchecked it. Thanks.

Tryson101

Apr 19, 2019
I am trying the apprentice path right now and I am having a problem with Gabby in the interview room. It won't let me charm her despite my owning and reading the hypnosis book and learning from Beasley.

vandishar

Jun 3, 2017
Trying to charm Mrs Tanika walkthrough says go to Teacher's lounge I been going there everytime i go to school I am already past defeated Legion part of game and still a no show from her anyone know what i am missing to get her to show up?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I am trying the apprentice path right now and I am having a problem with Gabby in the interview room. It won't let me charm her despite my owning and reading the hypnosis book and learning from Beasley.
The hypnosis book is not related here, you need to talk to someone knowledgable on magic, usually Sarah or Mr Beasley before the conference

Trying to charm Mrs Tanika walkthrough says go to Teacher's lounge I been going there everytime i go to school I am already past defeated Legion part of game and still a no show from her anyone know what i am missing to get her to show up?
Charm Mayor Thomas

vandishar

Jun 3, 2017
Charm Mayor Thomas
[/QUOTE]
That was the wierd thing during this play through mayor was already charmed by me without me having to do it i am on hard murder path, I remember in the past I would have tina undo mayors charm then charm her but didnt have to do that this time
could that be a bug?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
  • The dialog options of "tell Angela your name" and "look for magic places" do not go away when chosen (I maybe understand the places one, but it is weird to be able to constantly reintroduce yourself to Angela)
same issue as below, this is corrected in the compiled.js fix

Charm Mayor Thomas
That was the wierd thing during this play through mayor was already charmed by me without me having to do it i am on hard murder path, I remember in the past I would have tina undo mayors charm then charm her but didnt have to do that this time
could that be a bug?
[/QUOTE]
If you did not apply the small compiled.js fix for version 14.13b it is possible some interaction with Monique during her charm process or after may of caused Mayor Thomas to become charmed. Use the cheat menu to un-charm her and then charm her again using the spell

Reactions: anonymoustoyouall

ai...

May 30, 2019
I can't charm mother superior or the aunt. For the aunt I've already made the decision when she's with her student. But I can't barrow a limo. I can't talk to either of the gates about it and I can't ask the driver because I haven't charmed her. I haven't charmed her because I can't charm the superior.
I got rid of the thrall already but when I try to charm mother superior it says she's too strong willed and in confusion and distress.

Tryson101

Apr 19, 2019
The hypnosis book is not related here, you need to talk to someone knowledgable on magic, usually Sarah or Mr Beasley before the conference
And ask them what, because I have no dialogues left for Beasley and Sarah only has the night and Angelica dialogues. I have asked Beasley about hypnotization earlier and used hypno on Kate Granger. So what else do I need to learn?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I can't charm mother superior or the aunt. For the aunt I've already made the decision when she's with her student. But I can't barrow a limo. I can't talk to either of the gates about it and I can't ask the driver because I haven't charmed her. I haven't charmed her because I can't charm the superior.
I got rid of the thrall already but when I try to charm mother superior it says she's too strong willed and in confusion and distress.
Try and possess Mother Superior again.
For Aunt Brandi most of the next events are more tied with your mother have you discussed things with her?

And ask them what, because I have no dialogues left for Beasley and Sarah only has the night and Angelica dialogues. I have asked Beasley about hypnotization earlier and used hypno on Kate Granger. So what else do I need to learn?
You need to discuss Gabby's necklace and work out how to defend against it. There should be an option to ask about it BEFORE the conference

If there is no feel free to post your save for me to check andadvise

ai...

May 30, 2019
Try and possess Mother Superior again.
For Aunt Brandi most of the next events are more tied with your mother have you discussed things with her?

You need to discuss Gabby's necklace and work out how to defend against it. There should be an option to ask about it BEFORE the conference

As for the aunt I asked the mom about the aunt's occult and that's the last time she's had any new options of things to say... I can't talk to the mom about the aunt at all and when I try to charm her at the tennis court it just fizzles

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
As for the aunt I asked the mom about the aunt's occult and that's the last time she's had any new options of things to say... I can't talk to the mom about the aunt at all and when I try to charm her at the tennis court it just fizzles
I gather you are on the Apprentice path? if this is the case then since you went the path you chose you have to charm Mother Superior first, so you can charm Angelica.
There is no such dependency for Sofia on the murder path, otherwise try the possession I mentioned

If needed you can use the cheat menu to reset where the charm progress is for mother superior

EDIT: just changed the game. People keep having issues with Aunt Brandi, so I have made it so you can ask Sir Ronald directly or Sarah on the Conspiracy path for the limo. I should also expand some of the notes in the phone to be clearer I would guess.

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Yes thank you that did the trick.

The walkthrough is a bit confusing because it says

"You can't move her if you already communed with her, so if you have the opportunity, don't do it"
I have changed the walkthrough to be clearer. It does previously instruct you to commune a few times so this was just referring to that particular evening

Thang6400

Aug 11, 2022

[/QUOTE]
yeah ypu shpuld listen to dev because i forget that and save for my games so i restart again :))))

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes