Nxm_

Feb 9, 2021
Hi I think my saves broken I have the correct skull for the ritual but it doesn't give me the option to put the chip in instead of my hair.

chechillo

Feb 19, 2019
ok, I did a new save, with the latest hotfix available and exported a few saves

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

after the possesion leanne is again a thrall at mother superiors room, in order to solve, i had to charm daria hypnotizing her, and then perform the ritual of return again, and then charm leanne again, but this time without the talk about the book

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Hi I think my saves broken I have the correct skull for the ritual but it doesn't give me the option to put the chip in instead of my hair.
Your save is at an awkward place but it does seem you have placed the wrong skull, if you have a save before the ritual check the skull on the altar and replace. Or for the save posted
- open the cheat meny
- in the edit box at the bottom for your location type 123 and click the lick. You are now outside the hotel
- return to Kurndorf and examine the skulls in your inventory and use them and place the appropriate one
the ritual now works

ok, I did a new save, with the latest hotfix available and exported a few saves
Thank you, I have found and fixed the problem

RevenaCastor

May 10, 2018
I feel extremely dumb, mainly because I've found it before, but how do you use a futa mc? Edit: I did install the standalone mod, so it may be interfering with it, but at the beginning, I've only got male and female choice.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I feel extremely dumb, mainly because I've found it before, but how do you use a futa mc? Edit: I did install the standalone mod, so it may be interfering with it, but at the beginning, I've only got male and female choice.
The mod is based on a quite old version of the game. You cannot start as a futa in it, and the mod is primarily aimed at a male player

Later in the game you can learn the Transform spell and then visit the hidden room and cast it on yourself and you can them become futa. This applies for the current game and the mod. The current game allows you to start as futa

Necronomikus

Feb 6, 2020
Not too clear your exact issues here, first a check did you apply the 14.13a fix. If not please do but it may affect the Sera bit bit little else

- Mia's arrival depends on having Davy in the hotel dungeon, but please check the walkthrough for her for more details
- yes it is possible, it depends on if you are playing the murder or apprentice paths here
- why, what happens if you bring Tina and ask her to?
- what says this?
- she takes some time, I think it is about a week
- she will, but she still is working as a police officer, so try visiting in the evening
- I have had this mentioned by a couple of people, but I cannot reproduce and no one has provided a save close to before the issue
- talk to Bambi (she must be charmed but unlikely she is not)

If you still cannot work this out please post me your save game to check, just load the game, then save, and select 'Export save' and copy and paste the long string in a post here (preferably in a spoiler)

It is a little different as of the previous version 14.12. Go for a walk in the graveyard at night and see her, this will start the process. Then is a matter of time until Sarah will chat with you

Did you apply the fix version 14.13a, it should address this issue, but as of version 14.12 this is how it worked

I applied the fix now, it helped with a few stutters.

-I can't get Davy into the dungeon
-If I bring Tina to Davy and use her dialogue option I have two options
1. Continue: Nothing happens, Tina vanishes until I change location or use a dialogue option (Ask about Miku, for example)
2. Send her home
-The ring says I took all his power, but te clairvoyance spell says that he is still protected and Tina can't do anything
-I will try to wait for Kate
-I overread that I must visit Adele in the evening, sry
-I can now visit Sera, but she is still protected trough lingering demon powers after I saved her
-And ... I still don't know where I can get the key to the wooden box Sarah gives you. ^^
But I want to find that out myself!

I already saved Double Leanna and both still left the city. Talk about being ungrateful. :( I'll start a new run and try to export when I see the first Leanna.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
-I can't get Davy into the dungeon
-If I bring Tina to Davy and use her dialogue option I have two options
1. Continue: Nothing happens, Tina vanishes until I change location or use a dialogue option (Ask about Miku, for example)
2. Send her home
-The ring says I took all his power, but te clairvoyance spell says that he is still protected and Tina can't do anything
Speak to Anita, suggest visit her have sex and see if an option is opened up
The options with Tina only apply once in the hotel cellar

-I can now visit Sera, but she is still protected trough lingering demon powers after I saved her
Cast clairvoyance, it will give you some information

-And ... I still don't know where I can get the key to the wooden box Sarah gives you. ^^
But I want to find that out myself!
It is only useful if you are playing on the murder path, If you are check with Anita

I already saved Double Leanna times and both still left the city. Talk about being ungrateful. :( I'll start a new run and try to export when I see the first Leanna.
She runs due to a combination of if you had sex with her as a thrall in your own body, and the Q&A session. The re-thralling of her is fixed, I will release another fix in the near future. In the second possession of Mother Superior do not use the 'return and change clothes' option and you may avoid it until then

bingbonglongschlong

Feb 2, 2022
Anybody else completely unable to do the whole museum gem thing? After charming Mrs Granger, getting her to find the tunnel, completing the whole Kurndorf ritual thing, and doing pretty much everything you're meant to up until that point, it never gives the option for her to investigate the vase which is apparently meant to be there. My only option with her was to celebrate her finding the tunnel and every time I've checked since it's been the same.

I ended up getting the mayor to close the museum and using the pass spell, which leaves the vase unguarded, and I've proceeded from there to bring it to the mechanic and learn shielded charm. I can't find or interact with Lauren or Sarah after this workaround, possessing Gina has no options available, and I'm not super sure where to go from here. I'm beginning to wonder if this tomfoolery is a direct result of not progressing as intended.

Is this gonna fuck me up? How much of the game have I missed and is there any way to fix this with cheats or anything without starting all over again?

Jun 28, 2020
No cheat Mrs. Granger Progress
1. After investigating the school, return to Mrs. Granger's mansion and order to investigate Dragon Jam.
2. Go to the museum and steal the vase.
3. Order Mrs. Granger to attack the guard when stealing the vase.
4. Mrs. Granger is hospitalized with fatal injuries.
5. After a fairly long time passes and the story progresses, Mrs. Granger recovers her health.
6. One day, while talking to the chief at the police station, a conversation about freeing Mrs. Granger is created.
7. After talking with the police chief, she decides to release her. The next day, Mrs. Granger returns to Mrs. Granger's house.
8. If you make Kate her slave, she will be able to have a threesome at the Grandeur Mansion.
PS : There are many minor changes in this version, so the story progression may have changed from the past. The first time I fail to steal a vase, I lose the book, but I will omit the story about it.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Anybody else completely unable to do the whole museum gem thing? After charming Mrs Granger, getting her to find the tunnel, completing the whole Kurndorf ritual thing, and doing pretty much everything you're meant to up until that point, it never gives the option for her to investigate the vase which is apparently meant to be there. My only option with her was to celebrate her finding the tunnel and every time I've checked since it's been the same.

I ended up getting the mayor to close the museum and using the pass spell, which leaves the vase unguarded, and I've proceeded from there to bring it to the mechanic and learn shielded charm. I can't find or interact with Lauren or Sarah after this workaround, possessing Gina has no options available, and I'm not super sure where to go from here. I'm beginning to wonder if this tomfoolery is a direct result of not progressing as intended.

Is this gonna fuck me up? How much of the game have I missed and is there any way to fix this with cheats or anything without starting all over again?
This is the dragon gem story. It starts when you learn of the gem from a story at the history classroom. It sounds like you missed that, just go an search a couple of times (it has a high chance to appear)

After that you can ask her to look for the gem and things will proceed from there.

What do you mean Sarah and Lauren will not will not interact. Did you go to the mansion? You can be blocked by a police officer, this is part of the game story and is simple to resolve

But I do note these events have some variation depending on if you are following the apprentice or murder paths or conspiract
For instance the options the last poster discussed can differ on the apprentice paths, and also how you charmed Mrs Granger.

rustedmetal98

Jul 14, 2021
Fix for Version 14.13

This is a fix for release 14.13, version 14.13a. It fixes a range of reported issues for the game including but not limited to
- missing images in a number of scenes and a couple of wrong images (wrong person!)
- end game bug/hang
- bug in sex with Tracy
- typos and small scene fixes
- dream cather and crystal diffuser had a bug if you used them in a bedroom. Note use not drop to have them take effect
- end game scene for Davy now reflects being released from dungeon

It also does a few small changes
- after Davy leaves the dungeon and Jessica is not there, Bambi and Anita stop guard duties. Bambi still only works part of the day and Mia the other
- job promotion scene for Ellie/Leigh with new office scene for the one promoted (your choice)
- lesbian/threesome scenes for Leigh and Carol. A couple of edits altered to improve them
- updated the walkthrough to discuss Seraphina

Today was a bit rough for me so this is just a fix, if I see no other significant reports I will update the full installs and apk tomorrow or so

Links
Mega
mirror

6.3Mb

To install, download, copy into your game installation and unzip here, replace any files when asked

Is this update working on the android too?

LordTraxis

Jul 23, 2018
Image cannot be found for "tina-follower1.mp4"
*Never mind. Problem was that it was searching to draw the file from people>tina but the file was under people>tina>malta

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 60 Votes