Angelofhades

Jan 20, 2018
There's a bug for Leanne when you are on the murder path if you try to charm here where she will be charmed but gets released and leaves town if you do mother superior charm event is this issue going to be fixed?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
this is my save. can you check i wrong at where
The save is a bit messed it looks like it was partially reset, it maybe the cheat menu option does not set a flag it should, or reset one

To fix is fairly simple
- load the save
- talk to mom all options
- go to your bedroom
- open the cheat menu, select 'view people'. Locate Mom, click the link 'about to go to work'
- kill time to Sunday and visit her room after 8am

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
There's a bug for Leanne when you are on the murder path if you try to charm here where she will be charmed but gets released and leaves town if you do mother superior charm event is this issue going to be fixed?
It is please apply the 14.13b fix and also the attached compiled.js fix in my post

Edger

May 30, 2017
How can I charm Anita in the Apprentice Path! I've met her in the General Store yet the game keeps telling me I can't charm her because the place is too public.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
How can I charm Anita in the Apprentice Path! I've met her in the General Store yet the game keeps telling me I can't charm her because the place is too public.
No choice but to wait until you and her cross paths again later in the story.

chechillo

Feb 19, 2019
you need shield charm learned to charm them on public locations

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
As a previous poster explained you need to have learned 'Shielded Charm' from the Dragon Gem story.

Anita will appear twice in the General Store., this is not based on passage of time but just on when you visit it. so just do not visit the General Store again until you have learned the spell and you will meet her again.

Reactions: aiman35

liddlemicky

Jul 17, 2018
I think this is a bug but I do actually kinda like it. I have Tracy uncharmed (along with mom as that always slightly creeps me out) but during lunch times it gives me the option to get it on with her and uses her charmed image. Is there a way to get into a sexual relationship with Tracy without charming her?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I think this is a bug but I do actually kinda like it. I have Tracy uncharmed (along with mom as that always slightly creeps me out) but during lunch times it gives me the option to get it on with her and uses her charmed image. Is there a way to get into a sexual relationship with Tracy without charming her?
No there is not. I had toyed with the idea at one time but it has sort of been at the bottom of the pile of things to do. I considered when I wrote the ice-cream scenes for uncharmed Tracy

Can I ask you to check (or just post me your save game), open the cheat menu, click 'view people' and locate Tracy, can you let me know what it says for her charmed value, the bit like " You (8)" or "No-one (0)"

EDIT: actually I think I see the issue and it should now be corrected

Last edited:

Tad Cooper

Feb 16, 2018
Bug reports, editing this as I run into stuff:

--The Transform spell is double charging on mana when you cast it on yourself. Once when you open the menu, once after whatever you chose goes off. I commented out the CastTransform(1) calls in personYou.js and that fixes it. Notably this isn't happening on your updated compiled.js from upthread so maybe you caught this already.

-- Currently you can't give Louise a cock (clicking on "her groin" causes the window to close and no transformation happens) because personLouise.js:205 is if (sType == "louisetransformcock" && t) where t is not defined. Must have started typing something and forgot?

--personEllie.js:476 - "else this.showPersonRandomX("carolellie3g", 3);" should be "this.showPersonRandomX(perEllie, "carolellie3g", 3". Missing images otherwise.

--personBambi.js:1034 - "if (this.dress != "Kiki" && perYou.checkFlag(30)) { addComments("The spell washes over her but nothing happens" should be !perYou.checkFlag(30).

--place412.js:17,18 - This blurb about Nina ushering you in to see Madison sticks on the screen and cannot be clicked on, blocking the interaction buttons in this room with the default center placement. Opening the phone clears it. Not sure how to fix this one.

Last edited:
Reactions: anonymoustoyouall
4.30 star(s) 60 Votes