Thang6400

Aug 11, 2022
The Transform spell is double charging on mana when you cast it on yourself. Once when you open the menu, once after whatever you chose goes off. I commented out the CastTransform(1) calls in PersonYou.js and that fixes it.

And while I'm transforming people you can't give Louise a cock because the check is if (sType == "louisetransformcock" && t) { where t is not defined. Must have started typing something and forgot?
you must learn the tranning skill to improve more about transform spell

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Yeah, I'm sorry I wasn't clear. You literally can't get the option to click on without the training. Clicking on it does nothing.
You need a level to able to level up any spell, meaning you need to charm more people to that or cheat yourself a level.

Sep 19, 2017
sorry if already asked. Just wondering if it is possible to charm Jessica in this version and the steps needed. i am on murder path if that is relevant.

Giaochino

Mar 5, 2019
I can't trigger the first encounter with Davy (by the walkthrough guide): I did the thing in history class, exit the school avoiding Mr. Beasley class and nothing happens.
Using the clairvoyance speel retrun a "The spell reveals Davy is under a powerfull spel.l" and the "View People" cheat list him in area 9, the right one, but the scene doesn't trigger no matter what I do.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
sorry if already asked. Just wondering if it is possible to charm Jessica in this version and the steps needed. i am on murder path if that is relevant.
When you open the game, lower on the page is a list of what cannot be done and it lists Jessica cannot be charmed

I can't trigger the first encounter with Davy (by the walkthrough guide): I did the thing in history class, exit the school avoiding Mr. Beasley class and nothing happens.
Using the clairvoyance speel retrun a "The spell reveals Davy is under a powerfull spel.l" and the "View People" cheat list him in area 9, the right one, but the scene doesn't trigger no matter what I do.
If you mean the scene near the school, it does not matter, it is not required, just continue playing the game

Please understand, there is some randomness and variability in the game (though this scene should not be so), so please use the walkthrough as hints, not as a step by step thing to follow. It is difficult (and a bit boring) to keep the walkthough completely updated!

Reactions: Giaochino

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I am not able to call anyone with phone on pool except Zoey and I have charmed several women. What shoul I do?
Visit the pool in the evening to open this up. The idea is you get the idea of calling someone to join you when you are there alone.

cptnemo

Apr 9, 2018
Where did Cheat menu go?
I went through the game 2 times and both times Leanne accused me of taking her as a Thrall (I only did while possessing Mother Superior)

cptnemo

Apr 9, 2018
Where did Cheat menu go?
I went through the game 2 times and both times Leanne accused me of taking her as a Thrall (I only did while possessing Mother Superior)
Seems to be a bug in loading saves: checkFlag(12) returns false for Leanne before and true after.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Where did Cheat menu go?
Are you using version 14.13b? I am aware of no problems for Leanne with that version, but upgrading previous saves can be tricky

But from the flag(12) issue, it is currently difficult to fix, at least next time you load a game it is fail. I will fix this in the 14.13c release shortly

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 60 Votes