ckfk

Jan 4, 2021
How to enable holiday mod? I only have severn valley/ava addams in "scenario" start game but I put the other folders in the mods folder

How can I see the latest version of 14.15 clearly? Is there a verion history?

i thought this was simple you said put folder in mods folder and it show up.

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
How to enable holiday mod? I only have severn valley/ava addams in "scenario" start game but I put the other folders in the mods folder

How can I see the latest version of 14.15 clearly? Is there a verion history?

i thought this was simple you said put folder in mods folder and it show up.
Please check in your game installation you have in the Mods folder
details8.js
a folder Holidays containing folders Images and Javascripts
possibly you unzipped the mod incorrectly and unzipped into a new subfolder

The changelog for 14.15 is available in the game, when you start there is an expandably list of the changes

Reactions: ckfk

UDT24

Apr 17, 2023
According to your save you are dead! As in Health is 0. This can or did happen at times if you get a bad ending and undo it. The simplest solution, open the cheat menu, View People, locate yourself/You, and in the edit box 'Heal Them" type 100 and click the link, now teleport will work.

Did you hit any bad endings and undo or similar?
Yeah I probably got "dai chued" by profesor. Thanks for the help. :)

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Status
sorry for the slow work, I had planned a final 14.15 release this weekend. Still possible for tomorrow but more likely will be delayed a day or two. I think everything is done I just want to run a few more tests first.

A couple of small content changes in the update
- Tammy the Town Hall attorney has a new pool scene though using edited look-a-like images, her model seems to have not ever released any suitable images. A couple of other images for her have been tweaked to improve some edits. You can also now call her in to work at the town hall the next day.
- Emily has had a lover charm process added and her slave charm made a little more 'slave like' with some bondage images at home. Also some fixed edits and a couple of additional explicit images

Otherwise bug fixes including some missing images and typos.

ruyin

Sep 22, 2016
What sort of interactions are you after?
Where do I even begin? I Love to see an older sister (possible lesbian) and additional family members to the story. I'd like to explore various scenarios after the mother and sister have been corrupted, delving into different types of scenes.

I appreciate the diverse cast of nearly 100 women, but the incestuous element holds a particular appeal due to its forbidden and taboo nature. I'd love to enhance the family-related storylines by incorporating more choices and complexities. For instance, discussions about birth control, rationalizations that 'sex' within the family isn't truly incest, arranging threesomes, or even having mom and sister accompany the protagonist on his adventures.

Or, possibly use spells to get sex from his family earlier, but only when they are asleep, etc.

Pretend to be the mother's girlfriend, to trick her into having sex, etc.

Invicibility to have fun with them, etc.

Grandmother action?

Still, these are just selfish cravings! The game you made thusfar is awesome! 10/10

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Does this game have any decent walkthrough( in form of pdf or something document)?
As the last poster showed there is a walkthrough linked in the help in your phone, or directly check
Help/walkthrough.html
in your game installation

Please use the walkthrough more to solve issues than a step by step process to play the game. The game has two main paths that differ a little and it is difficult to keep the walkthough fully updated.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
So, apparently sarah is a vampire and will kill me and if I undo the move the vampire kills me. Is there a flag or something to fix it?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
So, apparently sarah is a vampire and will kill me and if I undo the move the vampire kills me. Is there a flag or something to fix it?
Well, load a save game from before the vampire attack and as the event says you have to track her down and deal with her before the next night fall

If you do not have a save open the cheat menu, select view people, locate Lilith and select one of the links, say the attack pending one and do the event again

Reactions: Shadow Song

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
Status
sorry for the slow work, I had planned a final 14.15 release this weekend. Still possible for tomorrow but more likely will be delayed a day or two. I think everything is done I just want to run a few more tests first.

A couple of small content changes in the update
- Tammy the Town Hall attorney has a new pool scene though using edited look-a-like images, her model seems to have not ever released any suitable images. A couple of other images for her have been tweaked to improve some edits. You can also now call her in to work at the town hall the next day.
- Emily has had a lover charm process added and her slave charm made a little more 'slave like' with some bondage images at home. Also some fixed edits and a couple of additional explicit images

Otherwise bug fixes including some missing images and typos.
So any new estimate when the update might be out? Next week? Two weeks?

Ruudjeb

Jul 27, 2018
I just restarted the game on the murder path this time. I am in chapter 2 of the walkthrough. I'm at the part it says meet Nina and Gabby, I do meet Nina, I have Madison charmed but when i ask Nina to visit her Gabby is not showing up like it states in the walktrhough. Is there something special I need to do to get her to appear?

I finished 1-3 from the walkthrough except for Gabby appearing.

Last edited:

Obl1

Mar 25, 2022
I would love if this game will be re-made with gif/video rather than images it would be grate.

Last edited:

Ruudjeb

Jul 27, 2018
I just restarted the game on the murder path this time. I am in chapter 2 of the walkthrough. I'm at the part it says meet Nina and Gabby, I do meet Nina, I have Madison charmed but when i ask Nina to visit her Gabby is not showing up like it states in the walktrhough. Is there something special I need to do to get her to appear?

I finished 1-3 from the walkthrough except for Gabby appearing.
I found her, Now Im stuck at the gentlement's cluyb. Jade is not there

yogshoggoth

Sep 13, 2018
Oddly enough I don't seem to be able to install the APK as it is having problems parsing it?

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I found her, Now Im stuck at the gentlement's cluyb. Jade is not there
You need a reason in the game to meet her, come back another time, notably go to the park and meet Legion

Oddly enough I don't seem to be able to install the APK as it is having problems parsing it?
Not something I have had reported before, possibly your download broke and is incomplete. I would suggest wait for the weekend and get the updated version

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes