Ruudjeb

Jul 27, 2018
Progressed to elian, I won all challenges and the walkthrough says teleport to her again, but I got no options to teleport to her again from the secret clearing like i had before. Where do I need to go? And according to the info she is in het Lair but I cant get there

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Progressed to elian, I won all challenges and the walkthrough says teleport to her again, but I got no options to teleport to her again from the secret clearing like i had before. Where do I need to go? And according to the info she is in het Lair but I cant get there
If you know her full true name and spoke to Jade about contracts and it is night time then the option should be there to teleport

Reactions: Ruudjeb

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
Question, I dont suppose there is a house or apartment we can buy so our mother stops yelling at every slave we bring home?

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
Apologies for asking so many questions, but I had a bug with Monique that I couldnt get her to examine the vase, giving, using nothing worked so I just had Hannah break the vase and I added it to my inventory but once again I cant use, give, or anything it to activate the hidden room. Am I just screwed because this isnt even the 3rd time iv had issues giving items to others?

On a side note (Edit) Should I just give up and try to finish? Its probably my own fault but some of the walkthough sections I played out of order like DAVY and DEMON sections were reversed. Now I cant talk to Jade after sending her free dancers for the thrall so I might just be stuck.

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Apologies for asking so many questions, but I had a bug with Monique that I couldnt get her to examine the vase, giving, using nothing worked so I just had Hannah break the vase and I added it to my inventory but once again I cant use, give, or anything it to activate the hidden room. Am I just screwed because this isnt even the 3rd time iv had issues giving items to others?

On a side note (Edit) Should I just give up and try to finish? Its probably my own fault but some of the walkthough sections I played out of order like DAVY and DEMON sections were reversed. Now I cant talk to Jade after sending her free dancers for the thrall so I might just be stuck.
You seem to be misunderstanding the vase and what to do with it. Monique does nothing with the vase except some initial information. Once Hannah breaks the vase it is gone from the game and is never used or seen again, it is the Dragon Gem that matters now. Monique can help with the gem but is not strictly needed. Abby once charmed can move the gem once you have unlocked it's secrets

For Jade and Seraphina
- have you defeated Legion
- have you rescued Leanne yet
- has Jesse recovered after her possession
only one dancer is needed for the bargain with Jade

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Version 14.15d Release

This is intended to be the last update for the 14.15 version aside from if a major bug is reported, and I have no intention of any small fixes.

This has small changes and fixes over the previous release, mainly a range of bug fixes and
- possession for Mia
- additional end game pregnancies for some missed people, notably Sofia/Angelica, Bambi, Officer Batton and some general typo and other fixes
- fixed issues with the date not changing after midnight
- updated the walkthrough based on questions and issues reported

This includes full installers and apk and an update for version 14.14b or later. Due to some image changes I am not providing a small fix, it is preferably to apply the update again. A small fix could be provided for the bandwith restricted but you WILL get missing images

Full Install

mirror

Update for 14.14b or later

APK

mirror

Holiday Scenes Mod
this mod has been updated to refactor some low level processes, fix bugs and add more scenes

Last edited:

torrents

watch?v=pIVFmC9EsUM
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ASpellForAll-14.15d
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

cptnemo

Apr 9, 2018
Not so fun fact: I tried to use IndexedDB this week and just lost my saves so I guess I'm switching back to Local Storage

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Not so fun fact: I tried to use IndexedDB this week and just lost my saves so I guess I'm switching back to Local Storage
Just a hint, if you don't want to lose your saves then Save to File so you can import the save/s back.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
That code has been unchanged for quite a while, did you do anything unusual with the browser around the time, adding new add-ons, clearing data (even via an external program like CCleaner)

I assume not, and my apologies.

ohhellyea

Jun 7, 2020
the only thing missing is a pregnancy cheat, because just for fun haha, but it is nice that something is happening at the newspaper, perhaps in later versions something at the firehouse as well?

cptnemo

Apr 9, 2018
That code has been unchanged for quite a while, did you do anything unusual with the browser around the time, adding new add-ons, clearing data (even via an external program like CCleaner)

I assume not, and my apologies.
It's a fairly low-powered chromebook. The main unusual thing it does is unloading the pages when it runs out of memory. I'd expect the result of CCleaner to be similar to the "delete all saves" button. One thing I noticed is that the max number of saves became 1.

Also, flickering images when any mods are enabled is not ideal.

Mossrock

Jul 23, 2018
There is no real difference, pick the answers/approach you prefer
Returner here. There used to be I think 2 (or more?) characters that were only available on the murder path(s), is that no longer the case? Were all characters incorporated into all paths?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Returner here. There used to be I think 2 (or more?) characters that were only available on the murder path(s), is that no longer the case? Were all characters incorporated into all paths?
All characters are available sort of, the chauffer of the Gates family is a different character and story between murder and apprentice paths, Sofia and Angelica. Sarah cannot be charmed on the apprentice path but can be romanced.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mossrock and e6mill

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Sir Ronald's daughter Sarah is only available on the murder path (AFAIK). This bit of the splash screen page makes it sound like you can get Sir Ronald on the murder path, but you cannot - bc he's dead. :)
Screen Shot 2024-08-05 at 8.32.43 PM.png

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
It's a fairly low-powered chromebook. The main unusual thing it does is unloading the pages when it runs out of memory. I'd expect the result of CCleaner to be similar to the "delete all saves" button. One thing I noticed is that the max number of saves became 1.

Also, flickering images when any mods are enabled is not ideal.
The max saved resetting to 1 could lose your saves though I am at a loss as to how that can happen. Changing between the save types does at times seem to reset some settings but to the default, and for that it is not 1

The images do not flicker for me but I think this is the 'low power' case, it does try to load images, fail then try another location, normally this is very fast and not perceptible to the human eye

How did you find Gabby? This scene seems to have been broken somewhere between 14.15 and 14.15d but I can't tell if it's not by design
Nothing has changed in these events for a long while, nothing in 14.15 original or fixes. Odd you did not see it

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes