2.50 star(s) 15 Votes

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Welp, the minigame with the dinosaur is a fucking atrocity, and if I try to skip it it gives me a game over.

Axer Hell

Apr 26, 2017
GREAT game! Loved the beginning, the horror, the intrigue, the mystery, and then music starts as the character begins to muse to himself, after Rubi, ...and we're back at Milfy City. IF you could get some amazing music there, creepy, horror like, like in that dream sequence after he drinks the elixir, bang on!

Just at the musing part. Looking forward to more! Keep em coming! Good luck! <3

...is the author here?

Edit: Just got past the musing bit. LOVE the bgm btw, just that bit I think, the musing bit. Reminds me of Milfy City, or maybe it's just me.

May 8, 2018
Anyone find out why the skip doesn't work on the dinosaur hack game? just get game over
Just look on my posts few pages back. About dino game, first time you need to fail, second time you will win. About skipping, you will get that option before game start. If you start game skip will not work. Just pay attention on screen.

Reactions: Andy02

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
A Strange Story v0.4.1

Win:
Mac:
Android:

@N7 @UncleVT @bossapplesauce can u update OP pls. :HeyGuys:

Changelog:
  • The end of the fourth episode
  • More than 40 new renderers
  • Fixed a bugs

Teutoburger

Apr 6, 2018
ye the mini-game is broken. can double tap and and it doesnt register. sometimes the flying monster comes directly after you kill another flying one. sometimes 5 or 10seconds later. the only guarantee is that one of those flying ones spawn inside me when i enter a short tunnel when i done 70% of the minigame and i cant shoot it and it kills me

2.50 star(s) 15 Votes