2.50 star(s) 15 Votes

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Well the Description of the game in OP tells me dick about it.

Any fan of this game here cares to say why should I be intrested in this game and what it is about ?

6Slaanesh9

Aug 17, 2017
I don't understand what's your problem. What you need to do next? If you need to find safe then go few pages back on my posts. I have already explained everything, from skipping games till safe location (with pictures). If it isn't that explain what you need to do next, and maybe we will be able to help you.
i got same problem, there is nothing to click in mom's room.. the mouse icon makes no response anywhere other than the scene with TV

ExaltedMidget

Mar 22, 2018
damn puzzle style games where is the "stash" in Mom's room I have ran my mouse all over all 3 screens and found nothing

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Ok first thing I liked was the enb or lighting.. very well done.. nice to have a change of pace that is not to dark to see shit but well lit enough.
found the renders of A+ quality not just due to the quality of the renders but due to the depth of the visuals. they had more 3d effect to them. sorry for not explaining better.
the story was new and interesting.
I look forward to more asap.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Oh it's that male model again so of course his name is Max.

Without a doubt in my mind this is the most stupid story I have ever played.
I was going to say something earlier about it fitting the name but now having played a bit... It really is stupid. Plus the mechanical, poorly translated English I like so much.

EDIT: Okay, the translation was better in this last update.

Reactions: Sharku

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
it's a bug, see my mp4 please
@aaqqwweer @insensibile @ExaltedMidget
its not a bug your clicking on the music thingy, I said in the middle of the pilar right next to the window in the right side :)

CRAP.jpg
well almost in the middle of the pillar :p

Also is there any benefit to beating the mini-game without skipping
Nope :) the voice in his head helps him beat it

Lads, keep it down. If ye want to argue with each other, take it to PM's. I don't want to see it here again.

Alright?
Yeah sorry guess that was me, just annoyes me all complaining about the mini-games, even tho they can be skipped, gives false and bad review of the game,since it's very good now, when they can be skipped :)

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
So this wouldn't be bad if the whole thing wasn't so SLOOOW in both sense of the word. :frown:

One problem is that there's just no skip function for text. If I'm not interested in the story or just want to get to the new stuff I don't want to keep tapping at it till my keys fall apart.

Unlike with the text the fact that the mini-games needed a literal built in skip button is a bad sign that they are just an attempt to break up the non-stop "tapping" and would be better to just replace them with something easier or forget about them and have some item/power use system in place instead.

The "looking for the safe" is also a bit annoying(and even too hard for a lot of people it seems) mainly cuz there doesn't seem to be a feedback if the player is close or not.
The thing could have some kind of a bigger "area" where taps make a different sound or they change based on distance OR just have an X-ray like tool that you could scan the room with.

Also there NEEDS to be actually interesting H-content in this.
So far all I could find was MC's girlfriend jacked him off, his sister jacked him off, he jacked off to his sister and then a frustrating dream about trying to force the mother to blow him, but ends up just running away. That thing could've been hot, but instead it's dragged out for the sake of it. :noexpression:
I get it that corruption and whatnot needs to be built up in these games and the problem might be just that it needs more time to be filled with content, but with updates being so short that itself might kill the game before anything good can happen in it.

Based on a pic I found of the MC having glowing eyes I was hoping this would have some kind of a Mind Control stuff in it, but if that one scene with the girlfriend where his "dark side" just "made her want to bang" is how it's going to be in the whole game I might just pass the whole thing. I was hoping for some more serious "assaulting her mind to break it" or "if she sucks his dick while he's possessed she'll basically become puppet" stuff for once, but once again it's trying to keep too safe so I guess I'll have to keep looking for those. :idontcare:

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
LoL u gotta love this dev XD
A nice post for those players who are a little bit slower in understanding the game mechanics XD:eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: UncleVT and Gaboris

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
A nice post for those players who are a little bit slower in understanding the game mechanics XD:eek:penedeyewink:
I'd say... he is a veteran.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Yeah, it's already posted in OP. Will see...

Reactions: KiGa
2.50 star(s) 15 Votes