• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.50 star(s) 15 Votes

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
Say: very bad - to say nothing.
Look for a black cat in a dark room - thanks, don't.

tc23emp

Nov 10, 2017
There should be a reward for beating the dino game the first time you are introduced to it. Beating video games was already one of my superpowers, so surrender wasn't a valid option.

Aug 16, 2017
Did you SERIOUSLY not read the OP at all? :D
this is F95 forum....some people don't even read the post right above their own :D

first page of a brand new game will no doubt have some pillock ask for a walkthrough :D

and some users will always ALWAYS ask a question already answered 10-20 times already in the same feed even if it is 2 pages long....I call them spoon-feeders as they still require everything spoon-fed like a baby :D

its NO surprise to see this remaking game going as always, which is slow and with the minimum possible content to an update. im just surprised there are any patreons funding this. the updates are barely even worth $1 and it may be more entertaining to burn the dollar instead :D

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
The mom and sister in this game are simply scrumptious... thankfully we can now skip the mini games, that dinosaur one was absolute cancer... Do the saves from 4.0 still work ?

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
this is F95 forum....some people don't even read the post right above their own :D

first page of a brand new game will no doubt have some pillock ask for a walkthrough :D
Good point, but I really thought people at least read the stuff if they actually took the time to play it. :biggrin:

and some users will always ALWAYS ask a question already answered 10-20 times already in the same feed even if it is 2 pages long....I call them spoon-feeders as they still require everything spoon-fed like a baby :D
Yeah, don't even remind me. I had the unfortunate experience of seeing people literally spam "Change-log?" non-stop on a game even though it's been asked several times RIGHT BEFORE them. :noexpression:

its NO surprise to see this remaking game going as always, which is slow and with the minimum possible content to an update. im just surprised there are any patreons funding this. the updates are barely even worth $1 and it may be more entertaining to burn the dollar instead :D
"remaking game"? You mean that this is just a remake of an already existing game or something?

Reactions: buttlovinmagic
Aug 16, 2017
"remaking game"? You mean that this is just a remake of an already existing game or something?
yes. I cant remember if it had the same name but the previous version was only a couple of updates long and lasted few mins of reading. this one has gone many times further, which just goes to show how short THAT one was :D

the way this game/VN is developing it will either be a few years to finish or abandoned again. rushing the story to a quick conclusion is also a possibility but, as the dev seems more interested in showing off a talent for renders and little else, I have my money on abandoned.....place your bets now people, place your bets :D

onishinigami

Jun 27, 2017
even when i beat the dino game 1st try, it got stuck on the congratulation screen and can't move it, so are we not suppose to win it in the first try?

Miyka

May 28, 2017
@brynhildr
PC:

v.0.4.2
Changelog:
Updated gallery functionality (added viewing of scenes from the game)
Mini-game pass is now available for all situations (including safe search)
Added navigation between dialogs with a swipe (swipe works on the dialog box)
Fixed a bugs

2.50 star(s) 15 Votes