2.50 star(s) 15 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
may i ask how long this game is going to be devloped ?

i m just stunned by the udpates list...

it reach 40-50 renders per updates at max...
i just want to say "what the fuck ?", "really ?"
what is this exactly ? like 1 scene per udpate ? is the game will be finish in a century or something ?
i just dont understand, how a dev can deal with updates with such a small amount of content. i dont ask for hours and hours of gameplay per udpates, but still...

WizD

Apr 28, 2018
Help I cheated to beat the minigame and the screen frooze after it said device unlocked. Just used cheatengine to find the lives amount
Genius!!!!!!!!!!!!! The first time you play it though have to give up. You keep the device and bring it to your room. The second time you can use cheat engine to cheat till near the end. When you slow down time turn off cheat engine and beat the mini game.

warriorking

Jan 11, 2018
View attachment 100345
Overview:
It`s an unusual story with a misticelement, about The Teenager.
One day he finds promising announcement on the internet and it brings him to event strange series… Which exactly? My game will tell you this story.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Updated: 21-Oct-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.4.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Downloads:
Win: - - -
Mac: - -
Android: - - -

Thanks @KiGa

Game have Bug stuck At Mom's Room I can't able to enter 4or5th side Find Hiden Thing

Mikeleg

Sep 10, 2018
I downloaded the game but when I double click the .exe file nothing opens or loads. Is this happening to anyone else? Or does anyone know whats wrong?

imunisasi

Dec 4, 2017
I think all those who had given bad review of this game cause of the mini-games, should redo it, cause you can skip them all now in "options" Cause the art and animations in this game is extremely good!! 4 stars at least now is my rating :)
already checked but still cant skip

btw where is i must click on mom room ???

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
saw it said minigames could be skipped..figured i'd try it again...fell asleep playing..same generic game as so many others...delete...moves along

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
The render quality is very good indeed. However, overall I found it to be disappointing and the mini games are an irritation.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
already checked but still cant skip

btw where is i must click on mom room ???
Once you clicked skipped the mini-games in "options" menu you can click skip mini-games in the buttom right corber when they start :) and about moms room the safe is right next to the window on the white pillar, about in the middle.

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Lads, keep it down. If ye want to argue with each other, take it to PM's. I don't want to see it here again.

Alright?

Reactions: waysung

imunisasi

Dec 4, 2017
Once you clicked skipped the mini-games in "options" menu you can click skip mini-games in the buttom right corber when they start :) and about moms room the safe is right next to the window on the white pillar, about in the middle.
No mather how hard i tried, i can't click safe in that room, and mini game still there
here i give screen record about it
is this a bug ?

No events selectable in Mom's Room and the right arrow is inactive. Stuck very soon. Well. I gave it a try.
i know your frustation, here we cheers together

May 8, 2018
No mather how hard i tried, i can't click safe in that room, and mini game still there
here i give screen record about it
is this a bug ?

i know your frustation, here we cheers together
I don't understand what's your problem. What you need to do next? If you need to find safe then go few pages back on my posts. I have already explained everything, from skipping games till safe location (with pictures). If it isn't that explain what you need to do next, and maybe we will be able to help you.

imunisasi

Dec 4, 2017
it's a bug, see my mp4 please
I don't understand what's your problem. What you need to do next? If you need to find safe then go few pages back on my posts. I have already explained everything, from skipping games till safe location (with pictures). If it isn't that explain what you need to do next, and maybe we will be able to help you.

2.50 star(s) 15 Votes