꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
Strange Story 0.5

PC:
Mac:
Android:

Some infos from the dev:
I am very sorry that this update was shorter than the others, I wanted to make it longer. I had to learn new technologies in order to realize some things in this episode which took a lot of time.
The next episode will contain more events and will be released before the end of January 2019. I usually try to release about one update per month. But because of the coming holidays and a large amount of other work that I have to do, it’s impossible to release it sooner.
Thank you all for your understanding and support!

@UncleVT @N7 can u update OP pls.

And finally the...

Changelog:
  • Added half of the fifth episode
  • More than 29 new renderers
  • New creature added

Piyush3362

Jul 7, 2018
wow more than 29
means it will take 5 to 10 mins to finish the update
with each new update renders become lower than low

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Strange Story 0.5

PC:
Mac:
Android:

Some infos from the dev:
I am very sorry that this update was shorter than the others, I wanted to make it longer. I had to learn new technologies in order to realize some things in this episode which took a lot of time.
The next episode will contain more events and will be released before the end of January 2019. I usually try to release about one update per month. But because of the coming holidays and a large amount of other work that I have to do, it’s impossible to release it sooner.
Thank you all for your understanding and support!

@UncleVT @N7 can u update OP pls.

And finally the...

Changelog:
  • Added half of the fifth episode
  • More than 29 new renderers
  • New creature added
A big TY !

Reactions: KiGa

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
"More than 29 new renderers"
wow that's a lot :rolleyes:
anyway updated up thanks kiga

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
"More than 29 new renderers"
wow that's a lot :rolleyes:
anyway updated up thanks kiga
Yeah i'm a little bit disappointed and i'm not sure if i still support the dev in 2019. We'll see... :cautious:

Reactions: N7

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
he should add more sex scenes or he is going down..... yeah even more down than 74
(by now there is a lot of devs that make lots of updates and content by month, with amazing renders and sex scenes, and story.... so either those low devs like him start putting a bit more efforth and make their patreons happy or they will have to end up abandoning and retiring from making "money" and i guess games too...)

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
So the plot of this update seems to be "MC is retarded and ignores glittering smoke in his house... then sister questions an evil entity before just agreeing for the lolz... then they have breakfast". That might even be part of the previous update? I'm not sure where the cutoff is.

One of these days I'm going to play a game where the main character isn't brain-dead. Probably not on F95, but one day.

2.50 star(s) 15 Votes