2.50 star(s) 15 Votes

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
LOL at "more than 29"

That's, like, 30! Or maybe more!! Or... maybe just 29½ renders? Like, he was working on the 30th render but thought "I don't need it. I've got 29 already!" So many questions...

Piyush3362

Jul 7, 2018
So, MC eat breakfast, take his motorcycle and... that's all? Did I missed something?
man it literally took me 2 mins to read it and that was it.....
are you kidding me this game is an embarrassment to games

and i counted the renders there doesn't seem to be even 29 renders he is claiming

EDIT= yep 17 new renders only

Reactions: tr33z and GaboCAP

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
What a bizarre update... I mean I really like this game, tons of promise, but there was just absolutely nothing to this update at all. He had breakfast... the end. So yeah... maybe wait a few more updates before giving this a bother again.

Dirkmcstride

Sep 6, 2018
why am i not surprised.. Milking for all it's worth with nothing to show. Guys, stop supporting this dev. Teach him some manners.. i know i did

apocalipze

May 25, 2017
weird story where it's trying too hard to be engaging yet didn't hit the spot, annoying mini games (yes i know i can skip those mini games, but then the game became a joke because of how short it was), ridiculously moronic MC. other than good render there's nothing to this game at all.

Mike Johnson

Jan 25, 2018
Yeah so game was going great until this update... if you don't have anything then don't release anything or else this happens ^^^

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
29 renders... really? I pity anyone who's funding this glassier. How can the dev sleep at night knowing he took money for producing this?

You know there's a problem when it takes longer to download and unzip than to play the new content.

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
i will lolz when the next update comes out . becuase the evil entity that now is inside his sister i have a feeling it will be taking her over sooner then latter.

May 9, 2018
I've spent over an hour trying to beat the minigame, I did and.... nothing! I got the green "device is now unlocked" thingie but no continue button, no next, no nothing besides the big "Skip Game" button.... what the fuck?!! were we supposed to lose this thing?!?!!

Piyush3362

Jul 7, 2018
I've spent over an hour trying to beat the minigame, I did and.... nothing! I got the green "device is now unlocked" thingie but no continue button, no next, no nothing besides the big "Skip Game" button.... what the fuck?!! were we supposed to lose this thing?!?!!
Yep

zielony2

Dec 16, 2017
is it possible someone send a savegame, when dino-minigame is finished?
thx in advance
skip buton appeared, save is not need now

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
I played this when it was 0.1, but not that much content was added ever since, I do like the direction and visuals of the game, seems very well done. The plot is also interesting, which is rare.

2.50 star(s) 15 Votes