Changelog for v0.5.1:
The end of the fifth episode
More than 60 new renders
The new character Lola
Added new locations

Reactions: yoyomistro

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Well I played to the end of this latest update now. The renders/graphics are pretty good. I have my curiosity piqued to see where this is going story/plot wise. The FC's are pretty hot by game and visual novel standards. That is the upside. On the downside the MC being adpoted is a total dick dropper for thse of us with an incest fetish and the MC's dick is already looking ridiculously out of proportion as in stupidly big That is a big fail in relation to his dick.

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Well, the game lives up to its title. It certainly is a strange story.

But like some others here, I'm a bit saddened at the whole adoption thing. I get it, Patreon BS, but still.

I did enjoy the mini-game involving the sleeping scene, more of those and I might be interested. Sleeping scene with the mother perhaps?

AnonGuy

Modder
May 30, 2018
Just tried the game:
  • Kinda short for a v0.5.x
  • Glad those minigames are skippable
  • Graphic is really something
  • Proofreading should be mandatory

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Where are the saves stored ?
If you've got a save, just installing the update should be sufficient. The game will automatically look for the save, found at C:\Users\[windowsUserId]\AppData\LocalLow\GLab\Strange Story, where [windowsUserId] is your Windows profile name. (The name of the file there is just "save", no extension). So, if your Windows profile is "BobTheKnob", the path would be C:\Users\BobTheKnob\AppData\LocalLow\GLab\Strange Story. Unlike with a Ren'Py game, you don't need to copy a saves folder or a save file to keep playing, since the save isn't in the main game folder, but rather in the AppData user folder instead.

krzysiek88

Feb 4, 2017
If you've got a save, just installing the update should be sufficient. The game will automatically look for the save, found at C:\Users\[windowsUserId]\AppData\LocalLow\GLab\Strange Story, where [windowsUserId] is your Windows profile name. (The name of the file there is just "save", no extension). So, if your Windows profile is "BobTheKnob", the path would be C:\Users\BobTheKnob\AppData\LocalLow\GLab\Strange Story. Unlike with a Ren'Py game, you don't need to copy a saves folder or a save file to keep playing, since the save isn't in the main game folder, but rather in the AppData user folder instead.

I'm starting to worry, how did you know my profile name thanks

2.50 star(s) 15 Votes