2.50 star(s) 15 Votes

darksid59

Oct 11, 2018
hello i have just started and i letouvouve genial but i have a problem i have to make an event in the mother's room i click everywhere i do not need any help please

darksid59

Oct 11, 2018
hello I just started and I find it great but I have a problem I have to make an event in the mother's room I click everywhere her do nothing need help please sorry for my english I'm french

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Le salut d'un autre français. Que cherches-tu dans la chambre de la mère ?
The greeting of another Frenchman. What are you looking for in the mother's bedroom ?

Pour éviter les doubles posts, il y a un bouton pour éditer le message et le corriger
To avoid duplicate posts, there is a button to edit the message and correct it

darksid59

Oct 11, 2018
hello and then sorry for the double post it's my first time I try to snap a vent I have an orange symbol that tells me that has a vent

-DeaDHeaD-

Apr 6, 2017

For over a year I have been developing this game, i have spent a lot of time and put a lot of effort. With each update, I was waiting for the game to attract attention and for subscribers to begin to arrive, but this did not happen. And then came the day when I no longer had the strength to continue the development of this project. I promised a person close to me that the project would at least pay for itself, but this has not happened yet. Now I have to suspend the development of the game. I apologize to all subscribers and other players who are waiting for updates.
If someone is ready to continue developing the game instead of me, or you have any special offers write me a personal message. Perhaps you can give the game a second life.
Many thanks to all who provided support!

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017

For over a year I have been developing this game, i have spent a lot of time and put a lot of effort. With each update, I was waiting for the game to attract attention and for subscribers to begin to arrive, but this did not happen. And then came the day when I no longer had the strength to continue the development of this project. I promised a person close to me that the project would at least pay for itself, but this has not happened yet. Now I have to suspend the development of the game. I apologize to all subscribers and other players who are waiting for updates.
If someone is ready to continue developing the game instead of me, or you have any special offers write me a personal message. Perhaps you can give the game a second life.
Many thanks to all who provided support!
That's a sad thing to hear. Loved and supported this game at the beginning and the renders are top notch. But honestly, i'm not surprised. First downer was the minigames (he listen to the com and made them skipable, but to late and he lost people then) and the updates were to small in content to build a solid ground. But the game and the dev had potential, that's for sure!

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Such a shame, I personally liked this one quite a bit :/
Well, best of luck with future endeavors, hope this isn't the last we've heard of him.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
haven't played since version 0.1, the concept seemed stupid, but the art was good. It's always a shame when things doesn't work out, I wish good luck for the dev in the future

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
Fuuuuuuuuuck. Another favorite abandoned. Why do I allow myself to be so close to these games when they so often get ripped away. In my opinion the renders in this game were probably the best I have ever seen and I have been anxiously waiting to get under the loins of the sister. I definitely feel like the downfall of this game had to do with the Unity platform which I find to be much less popular than renpy games, and the really small updates. I hate it when devs go into a project expecting a cash grab with minimal effort/content and then wonder why it isn't working out. I have never seen a game that I liked get picked up by another dev, but dammit I will keep hope that this will be different. Pouring one for the fallen homie .

Piyush3362

Jul 7, 2018
Well it was well expected because 40 renders for 2 to 3 months update is a joke and the progress on sis and mom was almost zero thats why it was doomed from the start.
Dev expected the game to gain paytreons and make money from this game but how and you keep people happy if each update take only 5 mins to play. If the people are not happy they wont pay.
Just quality isn't enough but amount of content should also be at least minimal (150 to 200 renders at least if not more)

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
A little bit too late but I just read his message and completely understand that.
When I put some power in the development and it didn't payout or it won't grow anymore further, it makes me feel depressed and try to search for what I did wrong. In his case, I think it's because of his Mini-game and the amount of the update in every few mounts. But he tried to fix it. In my opinion, I think his rendering is nice. It's a shame. I really like this game.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Ah shit another favourite bites the dust. So is anybody taking it over as I see the creator is willing to hand it on?

2.50 star(s) 15 Votes