• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.50 star(s) 15 Votes

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Not even downloading this one, based partly on the terrible, terrible description, partly on the feedback here in the thread, but largely on what I always do, which is look at the Updates spoiler info to get an idea of progress, and of where a devs priorities lie.

When I see every update with the line "Fix a bugs", with no information about which bugs were fixed, nor even how many bugs, I pretty much have no faith in the dev at all.

Also, when I see "Fix a bugs" repeated over and over, cut and paste like that, I get this amusing mental image of the grind to find a spider in Big Brother repeated over and over... :D

Armorer

Oct 28, 2017
"It`s an unusual story with a misticelement" ok... since it probably means "mystic element" can we have a mod edit the description? The kid gets a magic potion essentially. It's making my OCD fire off, every time I see this game pop up I read that description.

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

-DeaDHeaD-

Apr 6, 2017
@brynhildr
PC:

v.0.4.2
Changelog:
Updated gallery functionality (added viewing of scenes from the game)
Mini-game pass is now available for all situations (including safe search)
Added navigation between dialogs with a swipe (swipe works on the dialog box)
Fixed a bugs
How about Mac/Android?

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
1 question when i press skip mini game i get a failed to unlock and it asks if i would like to try again i tried 4 times and the second i press skip i get pop up that i failed the mini game. am i doing it wrong or is it a bug

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
1 question when i press skip mini game i get a failed to unlock and it asks if i would like to try again i tried 4 times and the second i press skip i get pop up that i failed the mini game. am i doing it wrong or is it a bug
Try a different save. Note: from the point of the story, it is recommended that you fail the first mini game. You'll get another chance to play it after the mini games in the sister's bedroom, and there you can use the skip button to win.

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Try a different save. Note: from the point of the story, it is recommended that you fail the first mini game. You'll get another chance to play it after the mini games in the sister's bedroom, and there you can use the skip button to win.
ok will try tyvm

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
thank you vary much worked like a charm you the man ty

SingerNS

May 30, 2017
so far its "milk the dumb patreons" story rather than strange story...dont get me wrong art is nice but everything else sucks big time from story to engrish language used in game :perservingface:
some other games have 20 times more content at 0.1 than this at 0.42....

2.50 star(s) 15 Votes