thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
In Emilys next Update we can remoddel her house, as it's required for a pregnancy feature in the future I suspsect the creation of a second floor in order to offer more rooms for kids and the Player himself... no longer sleeping along the spiders

Resting for around 8 hours restores 60 Rest, tilting and Planting cost 40 Rest (watering doesn't cost any), and you can still conduct an action as long as you don't fall to 0 Rest.
Not sure what you did unless you tilted 2 Squares actually.
Also you can still conduct things without rest... just nothing physically exhausting.
I think my point still stands... sleep all night, and only do under ten minutes work before becoming exhausted. It's an unbalanced metric, and it would be better if it were changed.

Reactions: Papercut and Rain01

Thegame

Jun 10, 2017
I'm really far into this, can someone do me a favor and add a talent point into witchcraft so I can continue? Thanks.

I've tried doing it through savitonline but no matter what values I modify for talents, they don't actually translate to an in game change for some reason.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I'm really far into this, can someone do me a favor and add a talent point into witchcraft so I can continue? Thanks.

I've tried doing it through savitonline but no matter what values I modify for talents, they don't actually translate to an in game change for some reason.
Have you tried leveling up once?
The Cultist in teh abondened monastery are Level 20, and Spiders in the Swamp are Level 21 plus the fiends are Level 24.
Depending on your own Level that should still be easy to get atleast 1 Level by playing for less than an in game week

Thegame

Jun 10, 2017
Have you tried leveling up once?
The Cultist in teh abondened monastery are Level 20, and Spiders in the Swamp are Level 21 plus the fiends are Level 24.
Depending on your own Level that should still be easy to get atleast 1 Level by playing for less than an in game week
I'm level 100 so I no longer can gain experience. Which is the problem. I leveled up too high doing town quests before starting the witches quest-line.

It's possible I may need Chyos (or someone else who knows how) to de-level my character a bit so they can actually gain talent points. Right now modifying the values isn't actually giving me points or ranks.

Reactions: Darx239

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I'm level 100 so I no longer can gain experience. Which is the problem. I leveled up too high doing town quests before starting the witches quest-line.
Sorry, but that is only possible with cheating or useing an unofficial mod... messing with a messed save file won't work... or at minimum will cause unpredictable problems.
You'd be better off just playing the game normally

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017

It's possible I may need Chyos (or someone else who knows how) to de-level my character a bit so they can actually gain talent points. Right now modifying the values isn't actually giving me points or ranks.
Someone did post a mod a few pages behind. I didn't check if it breaks the game. But you can try that. I always advice that if you're using cheats to level up, at least keep some talent points unspent. There is always new story coming and you probably want to put them into new talents that you need for some story progression. If you cheat you're overpowered anyway.. so no need to max out strength (for example)..

Hi all of you players fun game this is,i like the thing with boobs and pussys and ass and story.My progress in the gane is at level 20 and have played a year if correct, and love this game becuse of the storytelling.The last uppdate was a loss on storytelling maby missed something?How does the patreon se on grinding the game and dont have options of have ha bigger house that such penny or majors house?Have fucked all in the town and need a bigger house for my love ones....want to be major and coolect taxes....
There wasn't a new story chapter in the last update. It was a rework of the intro and other parts of the game. And currently I'm adding dialogue variations based on corruption levels for as many women as I can before I run out of time and on top adding some new scenes for some of the women. Next month will be new storypart again as Evangelion-01 already pointed out.

I think my point still stands... sleep all night, and only do under ten minutes work before becoming exhausted. It's an unbalanced metric, and it would be better if it were changed.
Yes you are right.. I will have to address that at some point. I made the costs for working on the field so high because I didn't want the player to work the whole filed on one day. This was supposed to be something you do when ever you come by to visit penny and have some rest left to plow a new field.
I will balance that more when Penny get's her next update. There will however be a special item to recover rest in the coming update.

Last edited:

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
new to the game, just finished the 1st Emily kidnap quest.. but i still can't see her on my relations tab.. is it suppose to be that way? or am i missing something?
That is bugged in this version but I believe it just affects by not displaying in the relationships tab and nothing else.

doomngloom

May 16, 2018
Not sure if it's been noticed or mentioned here yet or not, not sure what to search for to find it if it were, but in reading the walkthrough about Penny's favor system, I noticed that you can dig yourself into a hole.

It says if you run out of seeds you need to talk to her during dinner to get more, but having dinner takes 4 favor.
If you are out of seeds, have nothing planted, have plowed every tile, and run out of favor, you can't have dinner, can't get more seeds, and can't get more favor, thus locking you out of doing anything further with her.

We should probably be able to ask her for seeds while she's out in the field, thus letting us get more even when we're out of favor and preventing this dead-end. Or just remove the favor system, either or.

Of course, this could have already been fixed and just not noted in the walkthrough, as I said, I'm not sure what to put in the search box to try to find out, and I'm not digging through 145 pages manually, so do let me know if that's the case.

Just a thought I had.

Snide_Krul

Mar 31, 2020
Not sure if it's been noticed or mentioned here yet or not, not sure what to search for to find it if it were, but in reading the walkthrough about Penny's favor system, I noticed that you can dig yourself into a hole.

It says if you run out of seeds you need to talk to her during dinner to get more, but having dinner takes 4 favor.
If you are out of seeds, have nothing planted, have plowed every tile, and run out of favor, you can't have dinner, can't get more seeds, and can't get more favor, thus locking you out of doing anything further with her.

We should probably be able to ask her for seeds while she's out in the field, thus letting us get more even when we're out of favor and preventing this dead-end. Or just remove the favor system, either or.

Of course, this could have already been fixed and just not noted in the walkthrough, as I said, I'm not sure what to put in the search box to try to find out, and I'm not digging through 145 pages manually, so do let me know if that's the case.

Just a thought I had.
That a new thing, I got enough favor with her to not run out it, but have you tried making flour when you got wheat, I think that generates favor.

4.50 star(s) 133 Votes