Jan 8, 2018
When you give orders to the villagers in Rumah you can "gift" resources to Rumah, but Dasan doesn't let you take wood, ore or hides; unless you accept to let him fu** Tia.
Oh wow, thank you. I had no idea you could click the actual resource images like that in that scene lol.

Reactions: Kasrhima
Jan 19, 2021
I'm debating right now whether to bring Liandra to the baron or not, my sticking point is the chastity belt. Will there be a way to get and use it on her if I don't take her to the baron, or is it choice locked?
Why would you want to use a chestity belt if you don't take her to the Baron?

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Will there be development of such characters/moments?
1) CULT in the basement of the tavern?
2) Nyra - if on the NTR thread a) She says that she has a plan to seize power - are these just words or something might happen later? b) why is there no scene with her son?
3)Development of mother Lainah? And Maui?
4)Melissa feels like a very useless character (poorly developed)...
5) Development with Helena and the runaway Sophie?
6) Is the wedding planned only with Emily? And in fact, this is the finale of its development?
7) Does Thomas not interact with Claire at all?
8)Tia(Katherin) - and finally the point in the quests with father and orcs?
9)Bianca(Gavina) + Dark elf?
10) Lyvia - my personal opinion, but this is one of the scariest characters (I don’t like her -_- )...
11) Development of the Raven clan?
I heard that they want to make the 2nd part (like after many years?) I even became interested in what story the authors would choose as CANON (because transferring saves and taking into account your actions in the 1st part is a very difficult job)...

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
2) Nyra - if on the NTR thread a) She says that she has a plan to seize power - are these just words or something might happen later? b) why is there no scene with her son?
6) Is the wedding planned only with Emily? And in fact, this is the finale of its development?
10) Lyvia - my personal opinion, but this is one of the scariest characters (I don’t like her -_- )...
I heard that they want to make the 2nd part (like after many years?) I even became interested in what story the authors would choose as CANON (because transferring saves and taking into account your actions in the 1st part is a very difficult job)...
Chyos does this game alone without the help of others. Some questions will be answered and others unanswered when Stuggle finishes and Chyos moves on to a sequel with more modern technology.

Reactions: Ntrsugar

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Definitely would like more cult story.

Reactions: Kasrhima

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Chyos does this game alone without the help of others
Are you saying he doesn't make enough money and can’t hire a couple more people to help??? -_- somehow it’s hard to believe that this is the work of ONE person.

Hermannelig13

Jun 4, 2023
I finally understood: the quest with Kate and Claire's journey did not start because Kate was pregnant and then fussed with the child. And now everything has moved from a dead point.

Baki-san18

May 19, 2022
How do I get Kate to give you a blowjob in your room at the tavern? Throughout the game, I just now found out about this scene:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 133 Votes