BobYu94

Jul 8, 2017
If your talking about Patreon, I think it was said that he would be temporally disabling it as he was taking a break in February but I'm not sure if it he has left for his break already.
Thats lame.... can somone else upload the lastest then since i cant subsribe?

Reactions: Ryuu2k
Jan 14, 2023
what new content 5 2 5 ? Is there a walkthrough for the new version or please tell me what to do
As I noted: the people doing the walkthrough only update them on solid version numbers (i.e 5.3.0) so no, there's not an uptodate walkthrough.

Major stuff is red-haired Captain of the Guard / Raven quest (get grinding out gold mercs); Arianne + village and Queen + maid (not sure that's new?). I think Ophelia bar staff + asian spy is last build, but it can interact with Princess if you do the NTR / bad dude walkthrough.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Any idea when v0.5.3.0 might come out?
Last I checked he was going to update BEFORE he goes on break, the word used was "days".

So it could be today, tomorrow or next week. 5.2.9 was riddled with bugs so I dont know if the version someone posted here has the bugfixes.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Is not off, google drive just block download for 24 or so hours when an archive overreach the downloading quote.
it also tends to block downloads unless you register and login with your google account... not sure if a file needs to be overreached or be adult content for that though

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
Well it depends doesn't it? I mean if she 2+C she will be open to some exhibition, 4+ open to cheating on the MC 5+ open to public sex and then I believe less then 10 C or 10+C (depends on who it involves) then she will dislike the MC being with other women, if it's 10+ / 11+ (again depends, seems it's more okey to sex orcs then humans) she will start to think it's hot, if it's 15+ she will want to join in and if it's 20+ she will join in. So I guess the corruption score is just to low for her to like it... also I believe it was mentioned that there will be a resolution of Kath + Tia (3some hinted) when the 5.3.0 is released.

Also on a side note I think it's funny that the walkthrough has switched at some parts from saying pure / corrupt route to pure / fun route :D
I didn't saw the C on her but she have no problema if I fuck any other women but she always say :"I need to go back to her after".
Mira also the C is very low since she doesn't want to share with her mother and sister.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Last I checked he was going to update BEFORE he goes on break, the word used was "days".

So it could be today, tomorrow or next week. 5.2.9 was riddled with bugs so I dont know if the version someone posted here has the bugfixes.
He has stated he will finish 5.3.0 at the end of the coming week. Then he is going on vacation. If the update takes to long before he finishes he is not gonna add Bianca's bonus scene until he gets back

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
I didn't saw the C on her but she have no problema if I fuck any other women but she always say :"I need to go back to her after".
Mira also the C is very low since she doesn't want to share with her mother and sister.
Mira C can't be raised since she's immune to it for some reason not explained as of now.

There is however a way to make Mira accept sharing the MC with at least her mother for now. Far as I know the only way to do it is that you need to complete the love relationship with Mira before she joins the church, and you must also have started a relationship with Emily and said you want a relation ship with her / love her. After this when you do the underground church part believe Mira when she say's she's faithful and don't sex with syfa infront of her. Once that's done tell her about Emily (I believe if you said you want a relationship with Emily she will do it herself) and the MC after this Mira will accept sharing the MC with her mother. If your also in a relationship with Frisha at this point I believe Firsha will think something about it like also wanting to be a part of it but she won't speak up and Emily also won't mention it even if you've done multiple 3somes with them.

If however you didn't believe Mira and slept with Syfa infront of her then she will still accept it but will say that she also wants to be with other men and then go off to start a relationship with Aidalin as well. In the walkthrough there it's mentioned that there will be another chance in the future but for now the only way to get Mira to accept a relationship between Mira + Emily + MC is to do the above steps. But for now if you've started Emily relationship and want to be more then just sex friends and did this before the church part then depending on if you sleep with Syfa or not Mira will either accept Emily and stay faithful or still accept Emily but decide she wants an open relationship since the MC can't keep it in his pants.

Reactions: dussalant

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
AStruggleWithSin-0.5.2.9a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: valley57
4.60 star(s) 140 Votes