mourn

Jan 2, 2018
New scenes with tia emily and frisha is gorgeous. Chyos really outdid himself on this one

Rufluszs

Nov 14, 2018
Could someone provide me with a save from the beginning of the update? I simply deleted the last update file and lost my save.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
hi everyone , i don't find any file in Sophia room ... is there any file ?
It was a joke post, all the posts from before with Grayking are us making fun of Dasan
It's a new stat from this version, which I haven't played yet, given the explanation I'll wait for 0.5.3.0 first before running through Tias final story
Could be lust?
I think, probably not, maybe Chyos reworked it.
Or maybe it is

Last edited:
Reactions: valley57

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
The version posted here includes the hotfix aswell?

On Patreon "Release 0.5.2.9a + Hotfix".

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Also the Badoonkers potion will eventually be brought to the mercenary route.
huh. good to know.
I went with mansion partially for it.
... and partially because it just seemed to make more sense than "noblewoman living in the literal woods".
plus you get rewarded for it.

cucking dave is a nice bonus though

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
huh. good to know.
I went with mansion partially for it.
... and partially because it just seemed to make more sense than "noblewoman living in the literal woods".
plus you get rewarded for it.

cucking dave is a nice bonus though
I mean also bringing her to the camp makes sense, taking her out from Giron’s political plans and teaching her not to be a spoiled brat.

Bringing her to Giron for now completes somewhat his scheme, sure we cuck Dave, but she will get married to him nonetheless… That is till the next update about her, where we should bring her to Kirlic and to her father or convince him to cancel the marriage.

Ziles

Jan 17, 2022
View attachment 1754467

Overview:
A Struggle With Sin is the story of a fantasy world in the midst of a civil war.
Rising taxes and raids by orcs and bandits make each villager act according to their own needs first.
Will you become like the others in this corrupt society? Or will you stay true to yourself and find a way out of the chaos that surrounds you?

Thread Updated: 2023-02-04
Release Date: 2023-02-01
Developer: Chyos -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.2.9a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Other: Compressed*

Extras: CG Rip - Walkthrough - Save

erfqwef thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 527519 View attachment 1543208 View attachment 672154 View attachment 1543199 View attachment 527533 View attachment 1543196 View attachment 569458 View attachment 527518 View attachment 527520 View attachment 1543203 View attachment 1543197 View attachment 412727 View attachment 390497
Compressed:
A Struggle with Sin [v0.5.2.9a] [Chyos]
Original Size (PC) ~4.5 GB
– Compressed ~1.22 GB
-

Fstop

Dec 29, 2016
Started a new game to see the new skill training system and I can't pay buy bar debt. So I basically can't progress the game since the Inn is locked and I can't buy wine.

Edit: To clarify he takes the money buy it seems like it doesnt remove the flag so you keep the pay debt option while he says he has no beer to sell and the second floor is under repair (Literally first time I've even seen the text since basically one of the first thing I do is pay of the bar tap lol)

Edit:Edit: Ignore this post I just never triggered Claires scene to allows you to help her and buy a room/wine

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
There's no updated WT yet, so now I'm wondering.. If I want to continue this quest with Tia, do I have to choose ''tell them'' ?
I don't know if there will be other ways to continue this quest. It's probably best to make a save before making this choice. :unsure:

4.60 star(s) 140 Votes