zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
How can i send back liandra from camp to mansion as her quest it shows fail
I believe once you already send her to camp she will stuck there.
Yes, the decision is final (as the game state), the quest may fail but it doesn’t matter, it‘s just like failing the dark brotherhood quest in Skyrim; it unlocks a new quest
guys any gallery mod for 5.3.5 pls
It doesn’t exist, just grab a full save file or use this link

Reactions: tommyjohne

trifork

Mar 22, 2020
Yes, the decision is final (as the game state), the quest may fail but it doesn’t matter, it‘s just like failing the dark brotherhood quest in Skyrim; it unlocks a new quest

It doesn’t exist, just grab a full save file or use this link
Where can I get a full save, the one linked in OP hasn't finished till current story yet etc

Anubizz

Dec 7, 2018
Where can I get a full save, the one linked in OP hasn't finished till current story yet etc
There is plenty of save in this forum however there is so many variation in the game, its better to replay the game yourself , with the cheat and time skip it would not take long and you get the variation that you want.

hsaIV

Nov 7, 2020
I need rabbit fur for crafting & I have 2 live rabbits in my inventory so how do I kill them?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I need rabbit fur for crafting & I have 2 live rabbits in my inventory so how do I kill them?
Capture another, then MC will have to kill it since he can't carry >2 Rabbits
I mean that's the pro late game way of doing it :LOL:

If all he needs is rabbit fur, literally just go to the woods and shoot a rabbit with bow - what I wanna know is how someone got to whatever point that is - level 5 hunting? - without obtaining a gazillion fur the traditional way.....

Samuel Hidayat

Formerly 'Samu Al Hydit'
May 16, 2019

If all he needs is rabbit fur, literally just go to the woods and shoot a rabbit with bow - what I wanna know is how someone got to whatever point that is - level 5 hunting? - without obtaining a gazillion fur the traditional way.....
You can easily run out of fur if you keep upgrading your kit. Rabbits also take several days to respawn, and some players just won't be that patient.

I would recommend not to advance Ophilia's quest since she won't be a merchant for quite some time if you're too lazy to hunt, like me.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
You can easily run out of fur if you keep upgrading your kit. (and haven't advanced on frisha quest)
FTFY.

But yeah I know what you mean - though it's such a headache to have to max out the leather armor only do have it be made obsolete shortly thereafter by either chainmail or rogue- my most recent playthrough I just skipped any leather armor and went straight to chainmail; it's a little painful to get the first 5 bandits for camp recruitment, but other than that smooth sailing.

I've never advanced Ophelia, that sounds awful! I rely on her to pad my lazy passive income playstyle!

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

Well you can always spend some time in the hunting ground than, the chances to encounter a rabbit are high there.
1 rabbit each hour makes for 24 rabbits a day

May 26, 2019
What happened with 5.4.0? Is it still to buggy to post here?
Yeah, I'm also curious about the state of 5.4.0
5.4.0 is released on Patreon Page... When here?
Hey everyone,

So based on my private conversations with people in the know (those who have access to Chyos' Patreon and Discord), it seems like version 0.5.4.0 is now mostly bug free and is player-ready.

But due to the versioning and uploading schedule as explained here (note: this post is in the first/main post of this thread and is therefore fully supported by Chyos) by Evangelion-01, version 0.5.4.0 might not be released to the public until the end of this month, May.

Unfortunately, everyone who's actually in the know refuses to clarify here in this thread.

Therefore, it might be in your best interest to move on for now.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hey everyone,

So based on my private conversations with people in the know (those who have access to Chyos' Patreon and Discord), it seems like version 0.5.4.0 is now mostly bug free and is player-ready.

But due to the versioning and uploading schedule as explained here (note: this post is in the first/main post of this thread and is therefore fully supported by Chyos) by Evangelion-01, version 0.5.4.0 might not be released to the public until the end of this month, May.

Unfortunately, everyone who's actually in the know refuses to clarify here in this thread.

Therefore, it might be in your best interest to move on for now.
Well I can clarify that the Patreon Version got some Bugfixes now and also that the previous Version shared here got leaked before so this Thread should be up to date with the public release again.

fanevagabontul

Jan 3, 2019
Help my plss
"infiltrate the cult "
Thomas is involved in this.Maybe you can find out more if you work for Claire at the inn.
what to do ?

Reactions: Furnox

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Man, we explained here a gazillion of times but people still ask, I thought it was well known that the update comes either after the release of the two latest updates or when someone shares it, familiar users know this, and in general all time locked games on the site function with these two ways: time release or share.
And using the search bar to type “where update” shows some of the answers to this dilemma.
Help my plss
"infiltrate the cult "
Thomas is involved in this.Maybe you can find out more if you work for Claire at the inn.
what to do ?
You bang Claire that’s what you do.
And then you progress with her storyline.
Come on dude, you use the search bar or scroll through the pages, there is always someone that posted a save and got completely ignored.

Last edited:

fanevagabontul

Jan 3, 2019
Help my plss
"infiltrate the cult "
what to do ?

I'm done with Claire
That's the mission with the "cult"

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

I'm done with Claire
Then if you finished all things even with Roderick (In case follow the walkthrough Arianna and Claire), the quest should say that it’s not currently implemented, therefore you arrived at the end currently.

McGrenni

Mar 26, 2023

I'm done with Claire
Work with Claire and bang her more :)
At some point, she wants to go to the basement with MC for a quickie.....I mean, of course, she just wants to get a few bottles of wine and is afraid of the spiders. ;)
Then you get on the trail of Thomas.

Sorry, for my English. This is an automatic translation

Myth84

Feb 10, 2022
I seem to have come across two bugs or issues.

1)Can't seem to catch anything in the traps to progress the Verena line. Anyone have any tips for this?
2)Can't pass the violin to Imawyn for progression of the Liandra quest even though I have it in the inventory.

Anyone else having these bugs?

4.50 star(s) 139 Votes