Etanx

Oct 9, 2021
any Mira pregnancy or marriage happening? I feel that Mira is best girl.. and her story is pretty much a very important one..

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
any Mira pregnancy or marriage happening? I feel that Mira is best girl.. and her story is pretty much a very important one..
You are lucky, next update shall be all about Mira’s story.
Pregnancy and marriage will happen at the end of the character’s story, and Mira is far from over

DestroyerX16

Oct 29, 2017
Thank you for the report. I found the problem and fixed it.
You can use the hotfix here for now to further progress.
can you add next event in which we can send liandra to back to baron and complete the quest chyos

it is like a mod switch like you can change the choice of the girl which you made to be final for penny,liandra and like that

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
there is main quest failure as well as when i try to go to camp side area it got crash as well as some girls quest not finish
Are you playing on compressed or have you modded your game and changed the variables when I specifically said to you that action like these could ruin and crash the game?

hsaIV

Nov 7, 2020
Anyone have a link to the file editor? I fucked on Palak's quest and need to reset it...

NobodyReallyCares

Mar 25, 2020
I seems to have encounter some bugs. When I try to enter the extra rumah area, the game just kinda lock me out. I cannot move, pause or press any command but the game is not frozen. Also, when I leave the dwarves' house at dinner time, the entire game is stuck as if it is dinner time even though its already pass dinner time and will reset the time to 8pm if I intereact with dinner events.

Necrowomancer

Jul 9, 2019
1)Can't seem to catch anything in the traps to progress the Verena line. Anyone have any tips for this?
Tip is to skip/wait for a week or two since the RNG is calculated per day, after that most/all of the cage will either be broken, have a rabbit or a rat

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Quick Question: What are those '+' numbers after each of their names?

Is that the number of new images that come with those individuals?
no, it's the number of votes that have accumulated from previous polls. so if you multiple the % by the total number of votes in the current poll and then add the accumulated value, you will then get the total value.

for example: melissa has 20% of the current poll's votes. there are currently 381 votes. so 20% of 381 is, ~76. 76 + 294 = 370 which is the total value. once this poll closes, the option with the highest total will win. Mira won last the poll, and currently melissa is the most likely one to win this poll. the rework will probably win the next poll, and then after that who knows.

Reactions: TheGrandMasterCory

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
no, it's the number of votes that have accumulated from previous polls. so if you multiple the % by the total number of votes in the current poll and then add the accumulated value, you will then get the total value.

for example: melissa has 20% of the current poll's votes. there are currently 381 votes. so 20% of 381 is, ~76. 76 + 294 = 370 which is the total value. once this poll closes, the option with the highest total will win. Mira won last the poll, and currently melissa is the most likely one to win this poll. the rework will probably win the next poll, and then after that who knows.
Penny fans be like:
1683660916249.jpeg

4.50 star(s) 139 Votes