Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Why in the damn world Arianna has such few piled up votes: her last quest update was when dinosaurs ruled this fucking planet.

Screw them patrons.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Why in the damn world Arianna has such few piled up votes: her last quest update was when dinosaurs ruled this fucking planet.

Screw them patrons.
maybe they're not members of the itty bitty titty brigade...plus there's not much to satisfy the goblins out there.

I'd look forward to more info on the cult. only issue I can see is that certain characters like thomas or giron can't be removed until other questlines get resolved (unless chyos plans to have contingencies in the event they get taken out before those questlines resolves). questlines like julia, the raven, kate/claire, ophelia, etc.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

Screw them patrons.
“The wild Ottoeight comes out of lethargy every once in a while grumping, then it returns into hibernation till the next big event“
there is a decent chance that it may win after the rework. usually the option in the lead gets a surge...even when not needed.
And there is a decent chance that she will get beaten by Kirlic or heck even Arianna and Julia.
Never underestimate an eternal loser.
maybe they're not members of the itty bitty titty brigade...plus there's not much to satisfy the goblins out there.

I'd look forward to more info on the cult. only issue I can see is that certain characters like thomas or giron can't be removed until other questlines get resolved (unless chyos plans to have contingencies in the event they get taken out before those questlines resolves). questlines like julia, the raven, kate/claire, ophelia, etc.
Last time I was there it was like a desert, they don’t talk much and they don’t care about the plot or story, at least the more active users.

Thomas is connected to Kate/Emily (At least the first part), Ophelia’s questline and Arianna’s, while Giron is basically fucking everywhere.
I would say after Liandra’s Kirlic update we can see Giron’s demise.
Either that or there will be a solely focused Giron update, where all the strings of the quests finally reach the knot, Giron.
Although there is still Melissa‘s update that could reveal more about him.
Not to mention that Helena still lives in Giron’s mansion… 2 years and we will see his downfall

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Solak

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
“The wild Ottoeight comes out of lethargy every once in a while grumping, then it returns into hibernation till the next big event“

And there is a decent chance that she will get beaten by Kirlic or heck even Arianna and Julia.
Never underestimate an eternal loser.

Last time I was there it was like a desert, they don’t talk much and they don’t care about the plot or story, at least the more active users.

Thomas is connected to Kate/Emily (At least the first part), Ophelia’s questline and Arianna’s, while Giron is basically fucking everywhere.
I would say after Liandra’s Kirlic update we can see Giron’s demise.
Either that or there will be a solely focused Giron update, where all the strings of the quests finally reach the knot, Giron.
Although there is still Melissa‘s update that could reveal more about him
melissa's quest is about buried treasure? I figured it related back to that scummy professor that tried to sexually assault sabrina and also may have had turned rick's mom (whose name escapes me but start with V I think) into a closet masochist. then again, the treasure could also be related to demon's, gromthel, the cult, orcs, etc, etc. giron is always looking for gold anyways, maybe Melissa needs guards/trackers and giron could leverage that in exchange for sex if the MC refuses to help.

idk, chyos probably already has a plan.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
melissa's quest is about buried treasure? I figured it related back to that scummy professor that tried to sexually assault sabrina and also may have had turned rick's mom (whose name escapes me but start with V I think) into a closet masochist. then again, the treasure could also be related to demon's, gromthel, the cult, orcs, etc, etc. giron is always looking for gold anyways, maybe Melissa needs guards/trackers and giron could leverage that in exchange for sex if the MC refuses to help.

idk, chyos probably already has a plan.
It's Valien and yeah, you can bet your sweet digital count that he is going to be there, or at least a member of the university.
Although I thought more about John's connection with the evil mayor, since he was friend of Quentin, his father and is the first one to propose that he killed hom.
Anyways all of these are good speculations but they will be revelead... Eventually

Yeah he has a plan

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
It's Valien and yeah, you can bet your sweet digital count that he is going to be there, or at least a member of the university.
Although I thought more about John's connection with the evil mayor, since he was friend of Quentin, his father and is the first one to propose that he killed hom.
Anyways all of these are good speculations but they will be revelead... Eventually

Yeah he has a plan
well, his connection is that he hates the mayor/baron and thinks he's a little turd compared to his father. giron doesn't seem to think much of John but otherwise I don't think they have much overlap (definitely not "I'm going to defile your daughter" vibes). it'll be nice to plow forward with a new character tho. Tia and emily are now "complete" and more will soon join their ranks.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Just checked my saves. Last time I played this game was 12th February. My favourite F95 game. I'm so sad :cry:

Anyway, I've always said that MY MC will never marry or have children - my MC's a FREE man, guys, BUT... I think I'm going to make an exception for our little mischievious Arianna, and everybody should know why: 'cause Verena would be the BEST mother-in-law in the world, of course :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky: .

If only my favourite mom & daughter combo win that darn poll...

Enough said.

(and hell no, that darn Rumah wanita stuff doesn't count!)

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Who tf is melissa?
Melissa is John’s daughter, she appears when John’s quest is almost over.
There is no content about her for now, just speculation about her possible story and content.
Through John’s dialogue it is reveal a big chunk of what could happen, and if you add another bit of info from Verena and Sabrina’s quest everything becomes much clearer on where it’s heading.
Just checked my saves. Last time I played this game was 12th February. My favourite F95 game. I'm so sad :cry:

Anyway, I've always said that MY MC will never marry or have children - my MC's a FREE man, guys, BUT... I think I'm going to make an exception for our little mischievious Arianna, and everybody should know why: 'cause Verena would be the BEST mother-in-law in the world, of course :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky: .

If only my favourite mom & daughter combo win that darn poll...

Enough said.

(and hell no, that darn Rumah wanita stuff doesn't count!)
Be happy and rejoice, next one is Mira with quite the thrilling update

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

Screw them patrons.
You know Kate and Claire are waiting for their trip even longer... but since that means their NTR content (with Thomas) will become unavailable it apparently is avoided like the plague

Reactions: Seewolf
May 26, 2019
You know Kate and Claire are waiting for their trip even longer... but since that means their NTR content (with Thomas) will become unavailable it apparently is avoided like the plague
I never realized til your current post that the vast majority of Chyos' Patrons are such die-hard NTR fans.

It actually explains so much now.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
And yeah, looks like Penny gets dogged in that poll.

Penny badly needs more late game relevance added - like maybe she should have relatives in kirlic or something...

Also, how is Arianna getting the short end in these polls so hard? She's cute, her family relations give her high relevance to a number of plot threads - the cultists, the mayor, rumah, corven, etc
I never realized til your current post that the vast majority of Chyos' Patrons are such die-hard NTR fans.

I'd call Kate more of a focus on swinging/sharing content than ntr - shes one of the only ones with the dialogue fork for mc to express his enjoyment. NTR is like Lyv/Tia losing fights to brigands/ogres, or Lucius and Penny, and whatshisface at rumah village.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

To be fair it was stated before the ratio is actually around 50/50... but it seems the NTR faction is far more organized and is voteing concentrated, while the rest of the supporters choose what ever they actually consider interesting... it's rare that the other factions vote in unison and pretty much impossible that all factions vote concentrated... except for exceptional things like the last rework that invalidised saves.
But since there is no real statistic on the matter the ratio could have gone either way.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Naah, I don’t agree this time.
Kate and Claire can have more NTR shenanigans even on the trip, the reason on why it’s avoided it’s because is simply kinda boring or eventless.
There are more interesting polls such as Kirlic, Mira, Tia, Melissa, Tia, Tia… wait we were talking about what?
And yeah, looks like Penny gets dogged in that poll.

Penny badly needs more late game relevance added - like maybe she should have relatives in kirlic or something...

Also, how is Arianna getting the short end in these polls so hard? She's cute, her family relations give her high relevance to a number of plot threads - the cultists, the mayor, rumah, corven, etc

I'd call Kate more of a focus on swinging/sharing content than ntr - shes one of the only ones with the dialogue fork for mc to express his enjoyment. NTR is like Lyv/Tia losing fights to brigands/ogres, or Lucius and Penny, and whatshisface at rumah village.
Sadly all of Penny’s relatives are dead, maybe her sister is alive, Fiona, but who knows.

To be fair Arianna got added late to the poll, so that explains her slow walk to the heavens gate, although true.
Some patrons that I met didn’t care about the story, (and others were pretty not… enjoyable to talk with).

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Kate and Claire can have more NTR shenanigans even on the trip, the reason on why it’s avoided it’s because is simply kinda boring or eventless.
There are more interesting polls such as Kirlic, Mira, Tia, Melissa, Tia, Tia… wait we were talking about what?

Sadly all of Penny’s relatives are dead, maybe her sister is alive, Fiona, but who knows.

To be fair Arianna got added late to the poll, so that explains her slow walk to the heavens gate, although true.
Some patrons that I met didn’t care about the story, (and others were pretty not… enjoyable to talk with).
But you get what I'm saying about interconnectedness right? Arianna has massive potential for branching stories.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
But you get what I'm saying about interconnectedness right? Arianna has massive potential for branching stories.
Yes, that I do get and agree.
Thomas is related to it, Roderick and his family, heck even your father was connected to the cult!
Not to mention that even Giron bids to their power somewhat.
On Rumah I am not so sure, is it about the masked man? Because that one is Artemis the spy of Eric

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

It's not about getting more... the issue is that in order to get more you first need to loose what you have. ;)
I'd put my money on her being a slave in the Coldstone Estate... something to entertain those bastards after they murdered their rivals and stole their land from the mourning daughter.
My first bet would have been that she was with the Brigands in order to avoid being murdered... but since that was Ronya it seems the next best bet.
I don't really see that potential... sure she is a key component in the Cult story but that's pretty much it, she only got to Rumah for a Bonus scene she never was actually meant to be involved with their struggle or story and we don't know wether the cult will be dealt with in Arenfield or wether there are more branches in Kirlic (personally I don't think so, they are more likely a moveing faction that is currently haveing it's base of Operation in Arenfield and the old monastery)

• Thinking Face
May 26, 2019
To be fair it was stated before the ratio is actually around 50/50... but it seems the NTR faction is far more organized and is voteing concentrated, while the rest of the supporters choose what ever they actually consider interesting... it's rare that the other factions vote in unison and pretty much impossible that all factions vote concentrated... except for exceptional things like the last rework that invalidised saves.
But since there is no real statistic on the matter the ratio could have gone either way.
That's fair!!!

Although, to be honest, whether the NTR Patrons outnumber the Vanilla Patrons or the NTR Patrons are just more organized and more concentrated than the Vanilla Patrons, the end result is still the same - a disproportionate amount of NTR content.

4.60 star(s) 137 Votes