Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
...the end result is still the same - a disproportionate amount of NTR content.
I don't think this is the case, and I feel I can speak authoritatively on this having just browsed the game's image folders the other day making sure I wasnt missing anything.

The reality is your average "ntr-avoider" for lack of a better term has severely skewed expectations over what constitutes balance.

If by disproportionate you mean "more than you expected or would like" - I certainly can't argue with you there, because it's all personal preference.

But if you mean a more objective "disproportionate" as in a numerical majority of scenes, that's flat out wrong. My estimation would probably be like 85-15 for this game as a ratio of overall scenes. If we go by image count, it's even less since most of the vanilla scenes contain scores more positions requiring many images.

May 26, 2019
I don't think this is the case, and I feel I can speak authoritatively on this having just browsed the game's image folders the other day making sure I wasnt missing anything.

The reality is your average "ntr-avoider" for lack of a better term has severely skewed expectations over what constitutes balance.

If by disproportionate you mean "more than you expected or would like" - I certainly can't argue with you there, because it's all personal preference.

But if you mean a more objective "disproportionate" as in a numerical majority of scenes, that's flat out wrong. My estimation would probably be like 85-15 for this game as a ratio of overall scenes. If we go by image count, it's even less since most of the vanilla scenes contain scores more positions requiring many images.
I should've made it clear that I'm not implying that there are necessarily more ntr scenes than there are vanilla** ones.

Nor am I implying that this game has now become completely dominated by ntr.

Instead, my statement is more meant to highlight a fairly recent trend that I and others have noticed - the increase in ntr content development over vanilla content development.

Personally, I've also noticed a push (not just here but across many different games) to have the amount of ntr content be on par with the amount of vanilla content in games.

Now I'm not trying to kink-shame ntr-lovers nor am I trying to completely starve them of the content that they enjoy, but we all must remember that the vast majority of players do not like (I'd say even hate) ntr content.

If you're a game-dev and the vast majority of players hate your content, that's a smaller pool of players and an even smaller pool of patrons that you have to draw upon.

That's why I've always advocated for ntr content to be a sort of punishment in these games - if the player fails to woo/romance/seduce a girl, the consequence is ntr.

In my mind, ntr should be to this game what the ghost/spirit run is to World of Warcraft - a sort of punishment content for failing to succeed at something in the game.

Ultimately, I still think Chyos is doing a great job - it's the reason why I'm stalking this thread, waiting for some kind soul to finally leak version 0.5.4.0.

I'm looking at you zARRR and Evangelion-01! :LOL::LOL::LOL:
JK, JK - I know you'd never.

I just hope that Chyos and other devs can figure out how to appropriately balance the desires of the small-but-loud minority of ntr-lovers with the preferences and tastes of the majority of us.

**It should be noted that when I say "vanilla," I simply mean non-ntr content.**

xxDaydreamxx

May 9, 2023
Okay, I go to one of those web-site to play the game. Hoping & preying the game doesn't crash on me. (which it does). But now. the game is getting bigger, because of the updates. And it is getting harder to play a single play through, so my question is where can I download the game? and not have to pay a third party or a monthly fee?

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Okay, I go to one of those web-site to play the game. Hoping & preying the game doesn't crash on me. (which it does). But now. the game is getting bigger, because of the updates. And it is getting harder to play a single play through, so my question is where can I download the game? and not have to pay a third party or a monthly fee?
Not sure I understand your problem.
You can download the game on page 1 of this thread.

Reactions: BroembroemBoris

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
I'd put my money on her being a slave in the Coldstone Estate... something to entertain those bastards after they murdered their rivals and stole their land from the mourning daughter.
My first bet would have been that she was with the Brigands in order to avoid being murdered... but since that was Ronya it seems the next best bet.
there was some theory-crafting on the discord that the sister is evil or something and has sided with the coldstones to be the sole inheritor of her family's land...idk it didn't really hold up.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I should've made it clear that I'm not implying that there are necessarily more ntr scenes than there are vanilla** ones.

Nor am I implying that this game has now become completely dominated by ntr.

Instead, my statement is more meant to highlight a fairly recent trend that I and others have noticed - the increase in ntr content development over vanilla content development.

Personally, I've also noticed a push (not just here but across many different games) to have the amount of ntr content be on par with the amount of vanilla content in games.

Now I'm not trying to kink-shame ntr-lovers nor am I trying to completely starve them of the content that they enjoy, but we all must remember that the vast majority of players do not like (I'd say even hate) ntr content.

If you're a game-dev and the vast majority of players hate your content, that's a smaller pool of players and an even smaller pool of patrons that you have to draw upon.

That's why I've always advocated for ntr content to be a sort of punishment in these games - if the player fails to woo/romance/seduce a girl, the consequence is ntr.

In my mind, ntr should be to this game what the ghost/spirit run is to World of Warcraft - a sort of punishment content for failing to succeed at something in the game.

Ultimately, I still think Chyos is doing a great job - it's the reason why I'm stalking this thread, waiting for some kind soul to finally leak version 0.5.4.0.

I'm looking at you zARRR and Evangelion-01! :LOL::LOL::LOL:
JK, JK - I know you'd never.

I just hope that Chyos and other devs can figure out how to appropriately balance the desires of the small-but-loud minority of ntr-lovers with the preferences and tastes of the majority of us.

**It should be noted that when I say "vanilla," I simply mean non-ntr content.**
heh we're opposites then, I hate ntr content and love sharing content - specifically I mean I hate "punishment ntr".

I understand what you mean as perhaps the relative proportion in development has increased, however, I remain fairly unsympathetic to that view merely because the overall proportion of games is still heavily skewed towards harem games. Pulling up f95 search right now, excluding ntr tag, I see 35 less pages from 472 total, or 8%.

I think this is a good game regardless for most of the core gameplay, but I'd hate to see development trend towards pure harem stuff; makes for a boring world.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
We're opposites??? How??

You love sharing content right?
Well then that means you must love harem games because that's just all those women "sharing" the MC!!!

Huh??? ;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
indeed I do love harem games where mc gets a lot of girls! But I also love sharing games where there are threesomes with the LIs and another guy.

I meant opposites by that I HATE "punishment ntr" scenes, or "nonconsensual sharing" type stuff - things like the lucus-penny in this game, or dasan arianna. I don't want girl sharing to a thing she does because shes pissed at you, I want it to be a thing she does because shes close to you.

Reactions: TheGrandMasterCory
May 26, 2019
indeed I do love harem games where mc gets a lot of girls! But I also love sharing games where there are threesomes with the LIs and another guy.

I meant opposites by that I HATE "punishment ntr" scenes, or "nonconsensual sharing" type stuff - things like the lucus-penny in this game, or dasan arianna. I don't want girl sharing to a thing she does because shes pissed at you, I want it to be a thing she does because shes close to you.
Oh, I understood what you really meant during your previous post.

I was just playfully misinterpreting your words to have a little fun.

Personally, I'm the type that only likes to see 1 dick (the MC's) during any sex scene.

But I understand having a fetish for consensual sharing.

Anyway, wish you the best and can't wait for version 0.5.4.0 to release publicly.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017

Personally, I am kinda fine with sharing, the issue I have with pure harems is that unless you keep them to a manageable size you'd never be able to make it realistically work, I'm fine with Rick and Kate going out, as long as she still lets me hit it, and what Rick doesn't know won't hurt him, especially since I can grab her virginity after they start going out, I also like to think of it as a safety net if I die, leave, or somehow get bored she isn't left high and dry and can lean on Rick. Same with Penny and Henry, though he's a bit of an ass I don't remember him doing anything too crazy.

Similarly, Dave and Frisha both are ambitious jerks made for each other, so if I can "help" Frisha get pregnant so she can marry Dave, well why not, Man deserves to be cucked, who knows maybe their relationship will work out.

Also realistically fucking and keeping all the girls, will probably piss off all the guys, I'm probably going to marry one chick (or a small few) and have a gaggle of girls in secret which is probably more sustainable than the other option, everybody is happy in ignorance and nobody has to get hurt emotionally or physically. As for NTR I think canonically only Mira was ever initially interested in the MC, so it's more of Netori than the regular NTR.
As for Dazzan fuck him, and Lucius no as well, and I also don't watch these girls go at it with their partners I don't have a voyager fetish, similar to the other guy if I'm seeing a dick it had better be one and mine

This is just my opinion and I might be thinking about it too much but this is a roleplaying game so I'm going to roleplay, I really like this game for the diversity of options.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheGrandMasterCory

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Oh, I understood what you really meant during your previous post.

I was just playfully misinterpreting your words to have a little fun.

Personally, I'm the type that only likes to see 1 dick (the MC's) during any sex scene.

But I understand having a fetish for consensual sharing.

Anyway, wish you the best and can't wait for version 0.5.4.0 to release publicly.
And I was playfully responding as the fake straight man :) - since there's an expectation that people must be one or the other, you cant be a democrat and agree with repubs sometimes! (or vice versa)

I also look forward to the new version, no matter which characters it features (though NGL Julie is fine and dandy by me)

Personally, I am kinda fine with sharing, the issue I have with pure harems is that unless you keep them to a manageable size you'd never be able to make it realistically work, I'm fine with Rick and Kate going out, as long as she still lets me hit it, and what Rick doesn't know won't hurt him, especially since I can grab her virginity after they start going out, I also like to think of it as a safety net if I die, leave, or somehow get bored she isn't left high and dry and can lean on Rick. Same with Penny and Henry, though he's a bit of an ass I don't remember him doing anything too crazy.

Similarly, Dave and Frisha both are ambitious jerks made for each other, so if I can "help" Frisha get pregnant so she can marry Dave, well why not, Man deserves to be cucked, who knows maybe their relationship will work out.

Also realistically fucking and keeping all the girls, will probably piss off all the guys, I'm probably going to marry one chick (or a small few) and have a gaggle of girls in secret which is probably more sustainable than the other option, everybody is happy in ignorance and nobody has to get hurt emotionally or physically. As for NTR I think canonically only Mira was ever initially interested in the MC, so it's more of Netori than the regular NTR.
As for Dazzan fuck him, and Lucius no as well, and I also don't watch these girls go at it with their partners I don't have a voyager fetish, similar to the other guy if I'm seeing a dick it had better be one and mine

This is just my opinion and I might be thinking about it too much but this is a roleplaying game so I'm going to roleplay, I really like this game for the diversity of options.
Yeah your take is very similiar to mine on almost all the characters - I didn't try and stop Rick, but I still went for Kate; Penny I felt a lilttle worse for because it's made clear Henry makes her work harder in the fields, and as a player who has spent many days early game suffering through low constitution grinding, you feel that pain and hate Henry in a very real way.

Agreed Dave and Frisha are made for each other, material girl for material douche guy, shallow meet shallow.

Mira definitely feels like the "canonically correct" girlfriend and eventual wife. The first time I did the church quest literally laughed out loud at my computer at how over the top NTR-ish the Aidolen setup is. "Your girlfriend needs to undergo a ritual in the deep basement of the church, and she may only be accompanied by an attractive knight visiting from out of town. This will take several days" :ROFLMAO:

Fuck Dasan, I actually initially liked the setup in his playthrough where he's all about "peace through appeasement"- basically doing the "neutral nation-state" strategy, but then it really just turns out to be him wanting to bang everything while being a shit leader; this is shown by resource mismanagement, medicine, etc.

Fuck Lucius, the only thing you're good for is dumping my furs and wood on a weekly basis.

John, I like you.

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Mira definitely feels like the "canonically correct" girlfriend and eventual wife. The first time I did the church quest literally laughed out loud at my computer at how over the top NTR-ish the Aidolen setup is. "Your girlfriend needs to undergo a ritual in the deep basement of the church, and she may only be accompanied by an attractive knight visiting from out of town. This will take several days" :ROFLMAO:
Although nothing really happens during the ceremony, Mira’s ritual questline is basically a test for MC’s jealousy and how far he can go to betray the ones who trust him, by believing more into a demonic creature set to cause mayhem rather than his childhood friend (and now sister depending in the settings).
That quest in general is based upon his jealousy and Mira’s trust.

And yeah John is the best man… kidding it’s Frank, Frank best boy

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
And I was playfully responding as the fake straight man :) - since there's an expectation that people must be one or the other, you cant be a democrat and agree with repubs sometimes! (or vice versa)

I also look forward to the new version, no matter which characters it features (though NGL Julie is fine and dandy by me)

Yeah your take is very similiar to mine on almost all the characters - I didn't try and stop Rick, but I still went for Kate; Penny I felt a lilttle worse for because it's made clear Henry makes her work harder in the fields, and as a player who has spent many days early game suffering through low constitution grinding, you feel that pain and hate Henry in a very real way.

Agreed Dave and Frisha are made for each other, material girl for material douche guy, shallow meet shallow.

Fuck Dasan, I actually initially liked the setup in his playthrough where he's all about "peace through appeasement"- basically doing the "neutral nation-state" strategy, but then it really just turns out to be him wanting to bang everything while being a shit leader; this is shown by resource mismanagement, medicine, etc.

Fuck Lucius, the only thing you're good for is dumping my furs and wood on a weekly basis.

John, I like you.
I think the difference between us is that you are fine with the other guy knowing, and I'm not, earlier you mentioned a 2 guy 1 girl threesome. I'm guessing you share Verena with Rodrick, and I'd be fine with it if he was into it but he seemed reluctant to me so I'm just doing her in the bed where she thinks I'm Rodrick. As for Penny, Henry is a jerk, and I help Penny to alleviate the stress, I also help around the farm and give her flour, hopefully, Henry will calm down in the future or maybe when "he" has a kid on the way.

There's also Dave and Liandra, which I don't know how you resolved, but I'll never let happen partly because it'll screw over Frisha, and mainly because Dave doesn't deserve her so she'll be taken back to her Boyfriend, after a few favors
Ultimately despite the differences I imagine the outcome is pretty similar.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
I think the difference between us is that you are fine with the other guy knowing, and I'm not, earlier you mentioned a 2 guy 1 girl threesome. I'm guessing you share Verena with Rodrick, and I'd be fine with it if he was into it but he seemed reluctant to me so I'm just doing her in the bed where she thinks I'm Rodrick. As for Penny, Henry is a jerk, and I help Penny to alleviate the stress, I also help around the farm and give her flour, hopefully, Henry will calm down in the future or maybe when "he" has a kid on the way.
in the henry storyline, he is clearly only with penny for her ability to make an income. he talks about it with giron's son. he has no interest in penny as a person and would leave her for a better opportunity in a heartbeat.

as for verena, I figured roderick would be happier divorced, with the chance to marry someone who would love him for being him. I'll gladly take verena off his hands.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

There's also Dave and Liandra, which I don't know how you resolved, but I'll never let happen partly because it'll screw over Frisha, and mainly because Dave doesn't deserve her so she'll be taken back to her Boyfriend, after a few favors
I would differentiate less on some guy knowing, and more if the other guy gets along with mc and if the girl genuinely likes him, like Rick.

On Verena, no, I had zero interest in a past-her-prime woman with sex repression issues, I didnt even do her quest line aside from whats required up to the pillory and rat catching. Roderick can serve that tour of duty, not me. And that goes for pretty much all the "mom" characters in the game, zero interest here in that, why waste my time on geriatics when I have younger girls that are eager to jump my bones...

Unfortunately with Liandra there's not enough story implemented to really see either path and its consequences thru to fruition. I don't think there's really a good outcome either way, and we cant say which is the "good route" until we meet her relatives/boyfriend in kirlic...for sure just letting her fend for herself with dave is a scumbag move.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Actually this shows that it's you guys that are to shallow... you can't look behind Frishas facade of deception... she hates being poor and wants to escape it.
She also wants the MC since growing up with him... but he has no eyes for her... so if she can't have love she atleast wants money.
Unfortunately with Liandra there's not enough story implemented to really see either path and its consequences thru to fruition. I don't think there's really a good outcome either way, and we cant say which is the "good route" until we meet her relatives/boyfriend in kirlic...
...You should really replay this part...
send her to Dave... she is turned into a Bimbo trophy wife.
send her to the Camp she has to live a simple live and tones down from her noble upbringing to a decree.
Warn her about the Potion and give her a chastity belt than send her to Dave... she becomes a glorified hostage

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Actually this shows that it's you guys that are to shallow...
Agreed, I am very shallow, and unwilling to spend the time to unpack the baggage of on outwardly material, self centered girl.

...You should really replay this part...
send her to Dave... she is turned into a Bimbo trophy wife.
send her to the Camp she has to live a simple live and tones down from her noble upbringing to a decree.
Warn her about the Potion and give her a chastity belt than send her to Dave... she becomes a glorified hostage
Yeah I should do it again, I never did the potion routes - always warned her because to me fake boobs are just GROSS.

I'll try the camp send again.

Wenjaydey

Oct 26, 2021
hey there is a bug in charming liandra quest

i dont have option to ask iwayn about the partry and place wine near fire
anyone have solution?

4.50 star(s) 138 Votes